• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ZhumZhum #1 Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 38530 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA

Hello everyone, ZhumZhum here. 

I've been playing this game as a casual for over 5 years now and started enjoying the game a few months back when i decided to give a try at Tier X. Before that, i was mostly a clown running ELC only on the [ELC-P] clan. The only noticeable clan i joined were MOSES/GOMID and i took a break after it disbanded, then RGT & NERVA. I got kicked from both clans because I just do not play SH/CW. I never got into it so yeah, that's how it is. 

Mostly playing tier X gamesand 3 marking tanks i like the most(obj140, bc25t, t62a, e50m, stb1, amx30b, is7...). I don't have a lot of tier X however, you can watch it on the link below.

Lately, i made it to League I in the recent Ranked Battles event (if it does matter) and top10 in the tier X march of nation.

You can find my stats and stuff here: http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/ZhumZhum 

About me: I'm french, i barely played SH/CW at all since i was mostly a casual so i'm not experienced at all on those game modes.

Mostly looking for a pretty good clan, or at least filled with quite a few good players. Pm ingame please as i barely read forums. 

See ya on the battlefield

Dawinor #2 Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23843 battles
  • [MOARR] MOARR

View PostZhumZhum, on 27 December 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

Hello everyone, ZhumZhum here. 

I've been playing this game as a casual for over 5 years now and started enjoying the game a few months back when i decided to give a try at Tier X. Before that, i was mostly a clown running ELC only on the [ELC-P] clan. The only noticeable clan i joined were MOSES/GOMID and i took a break after it disbanded, then RGT & NERVA. I got kicked from both clans because I just do not play SH/CW. I never got into it so yeah, that's how it is. 

Mostly playing tier X gamesand 3 marking tanks i like the most(obj140, bc25t, t62a, e50m, stb1, amx30b, is7...). I don't have a lot of tier X however, you can watch it on the link below.

Lately, i made it to League I in the recent Ranked Battles event (if it does matter) and top10 in the tier X march of nation.

You can find my stats and stuff here: http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/ZhumZhum 

About me: I'm french, i barely played SH/CW at all since i was mostly a casual so i'm not experienced at all on those game modes.

Mostly looking for a pretty good clan, or at least filled with quite a few good players. Pm ingame please as i barely read forums. 

See ya on the battlefield

I would recommend 3vs27 clan. Ithink that you can fit there. Ask them, I am an ex-member. They mainly do platoons and some events for all members of their clan (but playing randoms).

Good luck :)

Mitsoslaya #3 Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11915 battles
  • [Y-U] Y-U

[R-U] Red Unicorns

Hey If you are looking to join us just a few things;

* Be active and get involved in the Strongholds and Advances

* Must have 2 Tier 8 Tanks for Strongholds / Clan Wars

* 3k Battles (exceptions will be made)

* 16+

* We use Discord Click Here to Join

We are a very active Clan and will be doing Tier 8 / Strongholds advances regularly and also some global map stuff from time to time. We will be trying to actively take part in the war games and the bonuses they bring. We aim to grow our stronghold level to tier X as fast as possible so we can have regular clan bonuses running. 

This is a Multi-National Community and welcome everyone.

If you wanna chat before you join hop on the discord and someone will be there. 

Apply Here

Feel free to message an officer in-game -

PGTraitor

Barmingmag

Stvenska

Scarlet_Shadow

SgtBlake_

DarkTheUgandanTribeLeada #4 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9805 battles
  • [TIRED] TIRED
come to BADAF its a new clan involving players from the first team of 3 different clan (NERVA, RGT and 3V)

DarkTheUgandanTribeLeada #5 Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9805 battles
  • [TIRED] TIRED

we offer gold

Altay_The_Kebabos #6 Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20346 battles
  • [MOBS] MOBS

Hey there,

We are a  newly found International 2.4k+ clan [LGACY]

http://forum.worldof...onal-sh-adv-cw/

You can check our recruitment topic here,

If you are interested / wanna learn more about the clan, you can pm me here/ ingame

Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users