T28 HC mission TD, mission2 Its got to be wrong :P

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

MetalMicky #1 Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19719 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi ALL, Just a bit of help here. TDs mission 2 says " get 1000 hps, and damage an internal module or crew member" Oh an stay alive for a bonus :).shot_010.jpg

​So I'm a bit confused,(Yes its easy for me :)). I kill 2 tanks which takes out CREW,MODULES, bloody everything, and yet no completion ????

Please advise WG staff as to WHY ??

Respect to ALL, Cheers :) 

Codename_Jelly #2 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:03 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 16404 battles

This is a joke thread right ?

If not how much did you pay for that account.

Edited by Codename_Jelly, 28 December 2017 - 06:03 PM.

Brodie_ #3 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78701 battles

No idea why your not getting a completion.

But great name BTW, used to love that program!

Just keep trying. 

Have my Obj-260, there will be something you have not the technically done just right.

Good luck! 

Codename_Jelly #4 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 16404 battles

View PostBrodie_, on 28 December 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

No idea why your not getting a completion.

But great name BTW, used to love that program!

Just keep trying. 

Have my Obj-260, there will be something you have not the technically done just right.

Good luck! 

This your second account ?  or are you joining in the troll.

Edited by Codename_Jelly, 28 December 2017 - 06:19 PM.

MetalMicky #5 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19719 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostCodename_Jelly, on 28 December 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

This your second account ?

​To answer your Q, Its my own grafted account, 2 accounts ??? its bad enough running 1 account :P. Anyway folks just got my answer on playing another game, got the 1000 hp, knocked out an engine, LOST the game and died :(, BUT got the complete mission without honours :). Oh to do better next round :).

Codename_Jelly #6 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 16404 battles
Killing a tank doesn't qualify for knocking out crew and modules.

Uebergewicht #7 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11702 battles
... destroying the modlues by destroying the entire tank does not count. You need to destroy an internal modlue on a tank that survives the hit - otherwise the mission would just ask you for kills and not bother with the internal module at all. An exception should be kills you get through fires, as the fire requires you to damage fuel or engine before the tank is dead. Kills by ammorack should also count, but I´m not 100% certain.

Homer_J #8 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMetalMicky, on 28 December 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

I kill 2 tanks which takes out CREW,MODULES,

No it doesn't.

You might sometimes get a crew or module at the same time as destroying a tank but you don't get all.  The damage panel just goes all red for effect.

Brodie_ #9 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78701 battles

They are right.

Ignore the trolling as, as you have asked the question,  & therefore recognised that there is something your not understanding. 

Means that you are doing the right thing.

Some annoying little tyke that likes to troll people for asking a genuine question, does not deserve the time of day. 

If I remember rightly, tracking damage is often not counted for these missions. 

That may have caused the confusion. 

I have 2 reroll accounts BTW.

Neither of which I really bother with much.

(it is fairly pointless, I'm not grinding all those tier X's again, & I will never be good enough for Fame, I'm an old git with slow reactions...) 

Cos I can get into a top 200 clan with my current stats fairly easily if I choose to (& have been)

Jelly could not possibly be a reroll could he??? Looking at his stats.... :P

Good luck! Keep on tanking!  

MetalMicky #10 Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19719 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostBrodie_, on 28 December 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

They are right.

Ignore the trolling as, as you have asked the question,  & therefore recognised that there is something your not understanding. 

Means that you are doing the right thing.

Some annoying little tyke that likes to troll people for asking a genuine question, does not deserve the time of day. 

If I remember rightly, tracking damage is often not counted for these missions. 

That may have caused the confusion. 

I have 2 reroll accounts BTW.

Neither of which I really bother with much.

(it is fairly pointless, I'm not grinding all those tier X's again, & I will never be good enough for Fame, I'm an old git with slow reactions...) 

Cos I can get into a top 200 clan with my current stats fairly easily if I choose to (& have been)

Jelly could not possibly be a reroll could he??? Looking at his stats.... :P

Good luck! Keep on tanking!  

​Thank you for your support. I often find I always get a genuine answer with my questions on here by players (with a brain). I also recognise its ALWAYS going to be a shooting gallery for brainless Keyboard warriors as well.

Thank you to all the players answers (Genuine ones).

Balc0ra #11 Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:00 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66239 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostMetalMicky, on 28 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

kill 2 tanks which takes out CREW,MODULES, bloody everything, and yet no completion ????

Please advise WG staff as to WHY ??

Eh no. That depends where you hit, and if you got enough RNG % to damage the modules at all, vs your module damage the shells has etc. Regardless if the target dies or not. Once the battle is over you get the score screen. On the first page on the lower right you get the list of targets you did damage. Modules is one of the things it lists. And it needs to be broken "red" and internal. So crew, engine, ammo rack etc. Tracks and guns that are outside the tank don't count.

So if that list only shows tracks on all your targets as a module you did destroy. Then no, it won't count.

MetalMicky #12 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19719 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostBalc0ra, on 29 December 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

Eh no. That depends where you hit, and if you got enough RNG % to damage the modules at all, vs your module damage the shells has etc. Regardless if the target dies or not. Once the battle is over you get the score screen. On the first page on the lower right you get the list of targets you did damage. Modules is one of the things it lists. And it needs to be broken "red" and internal. So crew, engine, ammo rack etc. Tracks and guns that are outside the tank don't count.

So if that list only shows tracks on all your targets as a module you did destroy. Then no, it won't count.

​Thanks for your answer, unfortunately my save replays is set to last game only so I havnt got the game as such to show you. However as said I knocked out the engine, but died and lost the game, but gained this result

shot_012.jpg​ So got some progress at least ;). I will go back and get it honoured later......:hiding:

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_012.jpg   115.86K

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users