Do you have enough data now ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

hedi2222 #1 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29485 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
With the CW campaign over , we can easily notice the beautiful overflow of totally balanced 907s , having met a triple man platoon of them 3 times in a row already , I'm sure the " there's no data excuse" should be thrown off the table now. The balancing departement has Effed up far too many times already since clearly "not enough data" is good enough to Buff but not nerf...

I'm not saying The tank needs nerfing since i haven't played it myself , i'm just wondering if that excuse is still viable now that hundreds of them flood the battlefield.

I already despise tier 10 and this just makes it worse...

Jigzy84 #2 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26954 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

907 top every battle no matter how reckless they Play, I followed 1 to see and literally no plucks given driven into the open into the enemy and came out without a scratch.

GJ WG

Balc0ra #3 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64400 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
We all know it's OP. But issue is that CW reward tanks are played by good players for the most part. Even the M60 had a higher WR and better stats then even the most OP normal tier X when it first arrived. So how much better should it preform vs a normal tank to be nerfed?

TankkiPoju #4 Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20014 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 30 December 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

We all know it's OP. But issue is that CW reward tanks are played by good players for the most part.

Nah, 907 has such retard proof armor, you can literally see 48% players just going la la laaaa through the game and still doing well.

Sfinski #5 Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30958 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

It doesn't matter what the numbers say. They are just an excuse for being incompetent monkeys. When people who have no background on game development and just see the effects from playing the game can tell better when something wont work, there's no excuse on their failing on the matter. We the players have expressed our concerns in Sandbox, testservers and even just by seeing the numbers. We've been correct, development team has not. I'm tired trying to go trough to them from these forums.

So, solution for that I will contact the Head of development of World of tanks Matias Myllyrinne. He's a Finn also, so can articulate my concerns even better. 

His twitter if you want to join by trough there: https://twitter.com/mausfinn?lang=en

If he ignores the players concerns, there's no hope on proper balance in this game. 

Edited by Sfinski, 30 December 2017 - 12:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users