• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

signal11th #181 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:44 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 35357 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNigmata, on 30 December 2017 - 10:16 AM, said:

If someone trolling on Skill4LTU stream, he ban them.

When Skill4LTU trolling QB, he got ban.

Any question?

What is Dark Energy made from? Always wanted to know that answer...

Kozzy #182 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostStrappster, on 30 December 2017 - 02:08 AM, said:

No, don't do it in PMs, do it in the thread. This thread is in off-topic now anyway so there's no derailing it. You go ahead and explain in simple terms why your claim ...

... doesn't mean that you're putting people "mostly" into two categories and that in actual fact you were referring to 50.1% of his audience. In case you need help, the word "mostly" as defined by Google ...

mostly
ˈməʊs(t)li/
adverb
adverb: mostly
  1. as regards the greater part or number.
    "the culprits are mostly, but not exclusively, male"
    synonyms: mainly, for the most part, on the whole, in the main, almost entirely, largelychieflypredominantlyprincipallyprimarilysubstantially
    "the other passengers were mostly businessmen"
    • usually; generally.
      "I made some good friends, but mostly met closed-minded people"
      synonyms: usuallygenerally, in general, as a general rule, as a rule, ordinarilynormallycommonlycustomarilytypically, most of the time, almost always, more often than not, most often
      "I mostly wear jeans and trousers, not skirts"
      antonyms: rarely

Over to you, tell us how the word "mostly" doesn't mean the majority but in fact means a fraction over half and how it's a fallacy to consider that the common English usage of the word was what you meant. You're such an expert in English usage, apparently, I look forward to learning more.

Hey Strappster, sorry to see you're still having trouble with this one (particularly so when no one else appears to have had issues with it).  Not sure it can be broken down into anything simpler as it wasn't a complex statement to begin with.  

Strappster #183 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:43 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKozzy, on 30 December 2017 - 10:20 PM, said:

Hey Strappster, sorry to see you're still having trouble with this one (particularly so when no one else appears to have had issues with it).  Not sure it can be broken down into anything simpler as it wasn't a complex statement to begin with.  

Yeah, I didn't think you could. It's disappointing that you couldn't come up with anything better but then you weren't exactly dazzling anyone with your intelligence and repartee so I can't say I'm surprised.

Kozzy #184 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:51 AM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
Like I said, sorry it couldn't be broken down further for you and that the simple statement still vexes you. I hope you find the 'repartee you appear to be looking for elsewhere on the forums. Any further confusions you have with other posts of mine just drop me a PM and I will try to help you out

jabster #185 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postsignal11th, on 30 December 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

What is Dark Energy made from? Always wanted to know that answer...

What’s a doner kebab made from would seem a more pressing issue.

General_McMuschi #186 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21413 battles

Ok so here are my thoughts about QB/skill drama.

- If skill wanted to host QB's charity stream, this should had been arranged between them before stream started. Skill hosting it without the knowledge or permission of QB is unprofessional and childish.

- if skill wanted to help to gather money for the charity - he could have donated money, or he could had organized his own charity stream.

- QB doesn't need other youtubers to host his channel, he is capable of collecting money for charity without that.

- Most of skill's viewers were already watching QB stream on QB channel, so no need to host it and pretend skill's just trying to help. 

- fact is - QB is best known streamer and youtuber in wot and he's made a brand out of himself. Even though skill is better player, he is not as popular. If skills channel was more popular than QB's is, then - okay, hosting could help. But a lesser known channel helping most well known channel? Pointless. It's like me helping Donald Trump. Why would Trump need my help with anything? He is capable of doing things on his own without me. 

- QB didn't ban skill, his chat mods did that. And these chat mods who did it just stay silent, hiding behind QB.

- to me it all looks like Skill is frustrated and jealous because even though he is better player, QB gets all the views and money. I believe he's been keeping this frustration inside for too long, so when he saw that people rather choose to watch QB stream than his, he decided to pretend like it doesn't bother him and even try to prove it by hosting him. His silly attitudude in chat before he got banned kinda proves it. Its the same as Circon. Pretending to be all fun and relaxed and like they don't care about QB, but of course they do. They tried to be as succesfull, and kinda failed at it because they aren't able to be professional.

- These two used to be my favorite streamers but now - I'm disappointed in skill's lack of self control. He is immature and needs to grow up and face the reality.

- This entire drama is pointless and boring.

Edited by General_McMuschi, 31 December 2017 - 09:57 AM.

Strappster #187 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:10 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKozzy, on 31 December 2017 - 07:51 AM, said:

Like I said, sorry it couldn't be broken down further for you and that the simple statement still vexes you. I hope you find the 'repartee you appear to be looking for elsewhere on the forums. Any further confusions you have with other posts of mine just drop me a PM and I will try to help you out

It can't be broken down further but you want me to PM you so you can explain it some more ... I understand that you can't be consistent but you might want to at least try being coherent.

But hey, I understand the struggles you're having with what can't be your first language, you've done well to get as far as you have with it, what with your modicum of intelligence. Give yourself a pat on the back and a chocolate biscuit, you've earned them.

Kozzy #188 Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

Oh bless, I think you've got yourself confused again.  I will try to make this as simple as possible by quoting what you said and what I said and making the important bits bold for you.  Let me know if you are still having issues.

View PostStrappster, on 31 December 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

It can't be broken down further but you want me to PM you so you can explain it some more ..

In response to:

View PostKozzy, on 31 December 2017 - 07:51 AM, said:

Any further confusions you have with other posts of mine just drop me a PM and I will try to help you out

Edited by Kozzy, 31 December 2017 - 03:50 PM.

Kozzy #189 Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View Postjabster, on 31 December 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

What’s a doner kebab made from would seem a more pressing issue.

Are you sure you really want to know?

Strappster #190 Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKozzy, on 31 December 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

Oh bless, I think you've got yourself confused again.  Iwill try to make this as simple as possible by quoting what you said and what I said and making the important bits bold for you.  Let me know if you are still having issues.

If you want to be pedantic, and by your attempt to redefine the word "mostly" you clearly do, every post of yours that isn't that particular one is an "other" post, isn't it.

But hey, I'll cut you some slack because I hate to see such helpless floundering when you're trying your hardest to be clever. It's not your fault that you're predisposed to be so bad at it.

Kozzy #191 Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:16 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostStrappster, on 31 December 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

If you want to be pedantic, and by your attempt to redefine the word "mostly" you clearly do, every post of yours that isn't that particular one is an "other" post, isn't it.

In which case, if you're welcome to PM with any confusions you have with ANY of my posts. ;)

Edited by Kozzy, 31 December 2017 - 05:16 PM.

K1M_JoNg_Un #192 Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18263 battles
WoT is these guys livings...

Just think of this as two rival businesses, one business trying to use the other businesses platform (the stream) to generate sales and with relative success (at least with regards to the chat).

QB was absolutely right to ban skill.

Skill knew exactly what he was trying to achieve.

QB didn't need to message skill but I suspect did so out of courtesy and subsequently made this situation worse.

I enjoy both of these guys streams but skill was in the wrong this time.

Strappster #193 Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:35 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKozzy, on 31 December 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

In which case, if you're welcome to PM with any confusions you have with ANY of my posts. ;)

When I have some, I'll be sure to. I don't want you to worry when you don't hear anything, however, your posts are hardly the cryptic works you like to think they are. But as long as you're happy and posting here stops you from eating too many crayons, that's the main thing.

Kozzy #194 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostStrappster, on 31 December 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

When I have some, I'll be sure to.

Excellent news.  It will no doubt help reduce the chances of you embarrassing yourself when you experience confusion over, what I imagine most people would find, simple passing statements.

Strappster #195 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:33 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKozzy, on 31 December 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

Excellent news.  It will no doubt help reduce the chances of you embarrassing yourself when you experience confusion over, what I imagine most people would find, simple passing statements.

I'm sure you imagine that a lot of what you say makes sense. Bless.

LCpl_Jones #196 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9729 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
damn clickbait, i came for skill vs QB not strappster vs kozzzy.....

OhHiThere #197 Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20993 battles

NL_The_Lion #198 Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6661 battles
  • [BURP] BURP

They once met in battle qb was making disrespectable fun out off skill. I think this is the way qb is. Being friendly and platoon once and a while is more wht i like. Wont change so take it or leave it.

Also tagged with QB, skill, charity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users