OP tanks = unenjoyable tanks?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

logaritmusnaturalis #1 Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1703 battles

I own patriot, defender. They both bore the crapout of me. Defender is a is3 with cucked gunhandling but retardproof armor and 6 degrees gun depression, oh and also 440 alpha lmao. Still boring as hell to play in my opinion, it's just the lack of gunhandling I think and long reload. If they'd instead given it great gunhandling but worse armor and alpha i'd probably love it, but then again that is exactly what IS3 is and I loved that tank. 

Patriot is a tier 8 medium with a tier 8 medium 90mm gun but with cucked mobility, sure it's better than your average heavytank but then again your average heavytank doesn't hit you with a puny 240 alpha dmg. It's has a medium gun but not the mobility of a med, which makes it much less flexible. In higher tier battles i'd much rather be in a full mobility medium like sta-2 for example since I can relocate swiftly and stealthly and change flanks to support. This tank isn't really OP unless it's top tier in a tier 8 game. Hate playing it, I just feel I could be so much more flexible with a 90mm medium. 

I basically just don't enjoy dumbed down tanks at all. Hated t54, loved t55a. Hate is7, love obj 260. etc etc 

Also I can't stand tanks with less than 50km/h speed

anyone who relates?

Coopsjc21 #2 Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8619 battles

No thanks are OP for me because I’m schitt at the game, so no, I don’t relate.

I love playing arty though. GW Tigger P ftw!

Enforcer1975 #3 Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20515 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
OP....on which account?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users