Rigged matchmaker and player profiles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Devric #1 Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27720 battles
  • [HOT] HOT

Proof that the matchmaker is rigged, and that Wargaming can set certain parameters on a player to make that player perform worse and lose interest in playing the game:

http://www.noobmeter...vric/500834789/

Notice how my average experience increases = me playing better, but how win rate and other stats keeps dropping. Why? Because Wargaming doesn't want me to play this game, because I question the matchmaker and the player parameters. I get teamed up with teams full of useless noobs so often that it's not a coincidence. Wargaming wants me to lose. Howcome otherwise my win rate has gone down from over 52% 4 years ago, to 46% the last week? Average kill to death ratio is increasing, battles survived increases, kills per battle increases, win7, win8, efficiency rating, all increases. So if I am getting better and better, performing better than ever maybe, wouldn't my win rate increase too if there is a 50% chance of ending up in the winning team? You would think, but instead it's bad as for a noob. The matchmaker is rigged. 

Balc0ra #2 Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66286 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostDevric, on 29 December 2017 - 01:43 PM, said:

Proof that the matchmaker is rigged, and that Wargaming can set certain parameters on a player to make that player perform worse and lose interest in playing the game:

Are you saying WG don't like you?

Howcome otherwise my win rate has gone down from over 52% 4 years ago, to 46% the last week?

It's been on 50% the last 10K games. So it's not "recent".

Average kill to death ratio is increasing, battles survived increases, kills per battle increases, win7, win8, efficiency rating, all increases. So if I am getting better and better, performing better than ever maybe, wouldn't my win rate increase too if there is a 50% chance of ending up in the winning team? You would think, but instead it's bad as for a noob. The matchmaker is rigged. 

For all we know, you might just yolo less and camp the red line more farming damage. Numbers can tell so many different stories. As it's not how much damage you do, it's tho whom and were you do it. That's like saying an E100 on your team did well, because he sat in base doing 8K damage, 4K of it after half his team died. Vs the Tiger II that went up front holding back their tier X's and did 3K damage. So who of those two had a better game?

Enforcer1975 #3 Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It's normal that your average xp increases especially when it's that low and you play higher tiers which is exactly why you get rigged games because you still seem to have problems in high tiers when you have to do well.

jabster #4 Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostDevric, on 29 December 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

Notice how my average experience increases = me playing better, but how win rate and other stats keeps dropping. Why? Because Wargaming doesn't want me to play this game, because I question the matchmaker and the player parameters. I get teamed up with teams full of useless noobs so often that it's not a coincidence. Wargaming wants me to lose. Howcome otherwise my win rate has gone down from over 52% 4 years ago, to 46% the last week? Average kill to death ratio is increasing, battles survived increases, kills per battle increases, win7, win8, efficiency rating, all increases. So if I am getting better and better, performing better than ever maybe, wouldn't my win rate increase too if there is a 50% chance of ending up in the winning team? You would think, but instead it's bad as for a noob. The matchmaker is rigged. 

So it’s rigged because you lost about five more battles than you may have expected. Well I suppose it’s a point.

JocMeister #5 Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:59 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 23349 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Want to take a guess at what has also increased together with everything else?

Hint: Your average tier.

PS. You also played a shitload of Swedish TDs. You have over 200 games in the lkv 90 and Udes. Those are the kind of TDs that can do nothing but sit and fap in a bush on the redline. Want to increase your WR? Stop fapping on the redline and play real tanks that can have an outcome on the game.

Edited by JocMeister, 29 December 2017 - 02:00 PM.

HassenderZerhacker #6 Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27227 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

I got a proposal for you to test out your theory.

Play only the following tanks for 30 days and see if your winrate goes up:

MkVII Tetrarch

T-25

jack_timber #7 Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles
Rigged you say I have the same problem not with WG but with the Reds. I am sure they single me and 14 others out, so unfair....

OreH75 #8 Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 47895 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

Average experience increases? It says 376.1 on 22-may-2015 and yesterday it was 377.1..A solid 1 point increase in 30 Months and ~4500 battles, RESPECT!

Asklepi0s #9 Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:19 PM

• 6821 battles
Due to the high number of Match Making, we want discussions to take place in the main pinned thread here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users