Respond Topic WG

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

biljancanin #1 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12974 battles
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5
Why do i get a message when i get into the game after i crashed the i will eventualy be banned if i just leve the game. It is not like i wanted to leave at the beginning of a battle, but when my game crashes, what can i do. Or if i do need to leave because something emergent hapened, i will leave. And im getting a treath because of that, but other players are not getting banned when they shoot players from the same team, even after turning blue. Great job on your automated BAN sistem. so many troll players, and i got put on the receiving end. Well, you have the stats, just take a look how many games i did not finnished/got DC/Crashed/just left to go back into the garage.

Bennie182 #2 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54958 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

Learn how the system works before complaining about it. People get banned after they turn blue AND fire another shot. How many shots it takes before they turn blue, depends on a % of damage they dealt to allies compared to overall damage.

About leaving the game: if your game crashes, it won't be seen as you leaving the game. I've closed my game using the "x"-button a lot of times, when I have a problem with the game or pc. Never I got punished for it, as I did not leave the exact battle. Then I restart and go in again, no problem whatsoever. So, next time just close the WoT window and all is fine.

Edited by Bennie182, 30 December 2017 - 11:43 AM.

mortalsatsuma #3 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13512 battles
You won't get banned for abandoning. Seriously, it's a complete lie. I've abandoned hundreds of games and no punishment. You just get this stupid hollow threat.  

Bennie182 #4 Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54958 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View Postmortalsatsuma, on 30 December 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

You won't get banned for abandoning. Seriously, it's a complete lie. I've abandoned hundreds of games and no punishment. You just get this stupid hollow threat.  

I'm not sure. I've done it a couple of times, but nothing happened so far XD

Enforcer1975 #5 Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20973 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG
When your game constantly crashes fix your pc.
Emergencies are rare. If you know you need to leave a lot when you play don't play and ruin the game for the other players.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67411 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postbiljancanin, on 30 December 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

Why do i get a message when i get into the game after i crashed the i will eventualy be banned if i just leve the game. It is not like i wanted to leave at the beginning of a battle, but when my game crashes, what can i do. Or if i do need to leave because something emergent hapened, i will leave. And im getting a treath because of that, but other players are not getting banned when they shoot players from the same team, even after turning blue. Great job on your automated BAN sistem. so many troll players, and i got put on the receiving end. 

System goes for repeat offenders, not one hit wonders that does it one time. That's why you don't turn blue for 1 hit of team damage. Nor will you get a warning if you crash or DC that one game. But if you crash constantly, or more or less every game. You do get a warning that will lead to a ban. Just like if you went to do Team damage in every game, even if it's just 1 shot pr game. It's the exact same thing. It's not how much team damage you do, it's how often you do it. Same with DC or leaving the game. As you are getting XP for doing nothing then. So basically botting.

And when you crash that often, you limp your team. Thus your team is one gun down just like a TK. So they react the same way to it.

View Postbiljancanin, on 30 December 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

Well, you have the stats, just take a look how many games i did not finnished/got DC/Crashed/just left to go back into the garage.

If it's such an issue. Then find out what's causing it vs sitting here crying about it. #1 cause for it is mods, and if you run mods. Check those first. Crashes in this game are related to outdated mods more then 50% of the time when people come here to whine about it. Or check your drivers even.

Also tagged with Respond, Topic, WG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users