• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Nihilon_Travels #1 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 56492 battles
  • [ATK] ATK

http://wotreplays.eu...vels-challenger

I'm not allowed to send in the replay and report that AMX 50 120-Arse directly to wargaming? I should trust the report system....? Really? sorry, i dont....! Cause i know nothing happens...!

Balc0ra #2 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66298 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostNihilon_Travels, on 30 December 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

I should trust the report system....? Really? sorry, i dont....! Cause i know nothing happens...!

So I suspect you follow everyone you report? See if they get banned or if they keep doing it to know it's not working? Sadly we don't know that. Or if they get banned at all. Then again WG only cares about repeat offenders, not one hit wonders that does this one time and get 2 reports. If he does it often, I'm sure he will get what's coming. I doubt anyone, even here want's to waste that much time going over every single one hit wonder report or one replay that gets reported. As I'm sure you know they get 99999 a day. And only 10 of those are valid bans I'm willing to bet. Thus I get why WG don't waste time on it. Because if they did get banned for that one report here and there. Neither one of us would be playing it now I suspect.

Nihilon_Travels #3 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 56492 battles
  • [ATK] ATK

View PostBalc0ra, on 30 December 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

So I suspect you follow everyone you report? See if they get banned or if they keep doing it to know it's not working? Sadly we don't know that. Or if they get banned at all. Then again WG only cares about repeat offenders, not one hit wonders that does this one time and get 2 reports. If he does it often, I'm sure he will get what's coming. I doubt anyone, even here want's to waste that much time going over every single one hit wonder report or one replay that gets reported. As I'm sure you know they get 99999 a day. And only 10 of those are valid bans I'm willing to bet. Thus I get why WG don't waste time on it. Because if they did get banned for that one report here and there. Neither one of us would be playing it now I suspect.

I just know how i behave and i would ban me regularly, so i know, report system not working.... :D

But every once in a while, there are just real [edited]players.....

Edited by Nihilon_Travels, 30 December 2017 - 11:51 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users