Stuff that is not Right in the game currently

Balancing tanks Matchmaking Gold ammo mechanics e-sports future tier 10 unfair

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

_Malevil #1 Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11790 battles

Hey WG, im playing WoT since the its started, and im outraged that your game is still so unbalanced and so unfair. 
here some easy quick solutions that i think should be effective.

Nerf russians med (a lot) : obj 140 and 907 a crazy overpowered, their armor are way to much effective contrary to other mediums
Nerf Japanese Heavys Armor (a lot) : low skill tanks, you need gold to pen them (in the front).
Nerf T110E5 : His coppola has way to much armor or tricky angles
Nerf t110E3 coppola : bring it a the same level than the t110e4 there is no arguements to explain the differences between this one and the t110e4's.

Nerf M48 Patton, best tank actually in the game, excellent armor, view range, gun dispertion/penetration/depression. You should give him only one or two of thoses specs

Now for the buffs : 

Buff the STB1 turret if the nerfs above are not done.

Buff the Amx30b, nobody plays it, because it's useless in the current meta

I think that others tanks are fine

Rework GOLD AMMO mechanics, your game involves absolutely no skill today, and it's why will never compete with other great games on the e-sport level and is considered as a PAY TO WIN game. Everybody spam gold ammo like [edited]it's not fun to play anymore.

Rework Matchmaking: after the updates its sightly better but still crap. tier 8 should only play with tier 8 if their is enough players to, same for the others tiers.

there is often problem with  MM, one team has only unicum players where the other has only "new or low skilled players", the game is unfair in that way.

Im on a Engineering school and in a class they show us a "bad" exemple how to develop a client and make useless updates : the exemple was "World of Tanks : a game gone wrong" so please if doesn't show you something I don't know what will -_-.

if WG does nothing , the player base will start to drop soon and it will be to late to do anything. Im thinking to move to War Thunder ( the game is not based on stupid RNG).

Kind Regards, one of yours fans. 

Stat_Padder #2 Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37084 battles
:child:

Laur_Balaur_XD #3 Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35367 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

View Post_Malevil, on 31 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

1. Nerf russians med (a lot) : obj 140 and 907 a crazy overpowered, their armor are way to much effective contrary to other mediums
2. Nerf Japanese Heavys Armor (a lot) : low skill tanks, you need gold to pen them (in the front).
3. Nerf T110E5 : His coppola has way to much armor or tricky angles
4. Nerf t110E3 coppola : bring it a the same level than the t110e4 there is no arguements to explain the differences between this one and the t110e4's.

5. Nerf M48 Patton, best tank actually in the game, excellent armor, view range, gun dispertion/penetration/depression. You should give him only one or two of thoses specs

Now for the buffs : 

6. Buff the STB1 turret if the nerfs above are not done.

7. Buff the Amx30b, nobody plays it, because it's useless in the current meta

1. 140 and 907 also have the smaller gun depresion of all meds, no autoloader and small alpha damage. If you take the armor what is left for those tanks??

2. If you take the armor of a tank bigger than a house and with 25km/h top speed, that tank would be terrible. 

3. T110E5 is already nerfed to dust.

4. T110E4 has a turret and is faster and more nimble, T110E3 has no turret and is slower and cumberstone. Why would those 2 tanks need to have the same armor?

5. Patton is good, but is the slowest tier 10 med - only 45km/h...

6.On this one you really showed that you have no idea about this balancing stuff. STB1 has already a really good turret, the only thing that needs buff on that tank is gun handling.

7. I see a lot of AMX30B in randoms, and they do pretty well..

From the tanks that you want to be nerfed, you have just Obj.140.

And from the tanks you want buffed you have only STB.

How about you go get these tanks first, play them and see if they need to be buffed/nerfed.

_Malevil #4 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11790 battles

1.Obj 140 and 907 doesn't have the worst depression, the 121 and the T62A have only 5, but Objs have one of the best DPM, check your facts before posting it. I play the obj when im mad soi can destroy people with one of the Op tanks.

2.  The Amx 30b, your only experience doesn' t reflect the reality of the game, you need a larger number of games.

http://www.vbaddict....ium/amx_30_b-60

This shows the opposite fact of your reply, so please check numbers before critizing me.

3. T110E3, after your reflexion this is maybe the only point where you're right.

And for the others tanks just look at VB statistics and you will see that im right on what im saying.

Have a nice day and happy new year

barbar1979 #5 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33483 battles
WG you have come to take into account the players' opinion and advice and you broke this game that at the beginning promised many now, you have taken into account all the tangles said by some in the feedbacks and you have applied it in the game (nerf tanks etc etc. or better said you've lost your integrity, the sin of the beginning was beautiful. I think an alternative is Armored Warfare that promises more and more realistically. You can still remain without the players.

barbar1979 #6 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33483 battles
WG you have come to take into account the players' opinion and advice and you broke this game that at the beginning promised many now, you have taken into account all the tangles said by some in the feedbacks and you have applied it in the game (nerf tanks etc etc. or better said you've lost your integrity, the sin of the beginning was beautiful. I think an alternative is Armored Warfare that promises more and more realistically. You can still remain without the players.

Isharial #7 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18418 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostIulian_ro, on 31 December 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

1. 140 and 907 also have the smaller gun depresion of all meds, no autoloader and small alpha damage. If you take the armor what is left for those tanks??

2. If you take the armor of a tank bigger than a house and with 25km/h top speed, that tank would be terrible.

3. T110E5 is already nerfed to dust.

4. T110E4 has a turret and is faster and more nimble, T110E3 has no turret and is slower and cumberstone. Why would those 2 tanks need to have the same armor?

5. Patton is good, but is the slowest tier 10 med - only 45km/h...

6.On this one you really showed that you have no idea about this balancing stuff. STB1 has already a really good turret, the only thing that needs buff on that tank is gun handling.

7. I see a lot of AMX30B in randoms, and they do pretty well..

From the tanks that you want to be nerfed, you have just Obj.140.

And from the tanks you want buffed you have only STB.

How about you go get these tanks first, play them and see if they need to be buffed/nerfed.

this ^

I like the way the guy completely glosses over the T95 (which is blatantly Overperfoming) and other tanks along with ones in the lower tiers too, like VK100P

View Post_Malevil, on 31 December 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

Hey WG, im playing WoT since the its started, and im outraged that your game is still so unbalanced and so unfair. 
here some easy quick solutions that i think should be effective.

Nerf russians med (a lot) : obj 140 and 907 a crazy overpowered, their armor are way to much effective contrary to other mediums
Nerf Japanese Heavys Armor (a lot) : low skill tanks, you need gold to pen them (in the front).
Nerf T110E5 : His coppola has way to much armor or tricky angles
Nerf t110E3 coppola : bring it a the same level than the t110e4 there is no arguements to explain the differences between this one and the t110e4's.

Nerf M48 Patton, best tank actually in the game, excellent armor, view range, gun dispertion/penetration/depression. You should give him only one or two of thoses specs

Now for the buffs : 

Buff the STB1 turret if the nerfs above are not done.

Buff the Amx30b, nobody plays it, because it's useless in the current meta

I think that others tanks are fine

Rework GOLD AMMO mechanics, your game involves absolutely no skill today, and it's why will never compete with other great games on the e-sport level and is considered as a PAY TO WIN game. Everybody spam gold ammo like [edited]it's not fun to play anymore.

Rework Matchmaking: after the updates its sightly better but still crap. tier 8 should only play with tier 8 if their is enough players to, same for the others tiers.

there is often problem with  MM, one team has only unicum players where the other has only "new or low skilled players", the game is unfair in that way.

Im on a Engineering school and in a class they show us a "bad" exemple how to develop a client and make useless updates : the exemple was "World of Tanks : a game gone wrong" so please if doesn't show you something I don't know what will -_-.

if WG does nothing , the player base will start to drop soon and it will be to late to do anything. Im thinking to move to War Thunder ( the game is not based on stupid RNG).

Kind Regards, one of yours fans. 

rework gold ammo? no skill? everyone spams gold? pay to win?

really? is that the best you can do?

there's even a thread/competition started by a forumite that shows gold ammo isn't everything and not needed to actually influence battles or win a lot...

spamming gold doesn't automatically mean a win either.. so how is it pay to win again?

and if your in something like a nashorn, or an ELC, it doesn't matter what kind of ammo hits you, its going to pen you anyway... if your driving something like maus, its capable of bouncing it...

T8 does play with T8, 14 of them in a battle, 7 on each team at MINIMUM, so uhhh.. whats the problem here? its not ike the previous MM style where you could be the only T8 in the entire game against 15 T10, be thankful you actually fight some others in your own tier...

the problem with T8, is T8

too many play the tier and its completely warped the MM, T7 MM works well, T9 MM works well, T8 is so over filled with either useless UP meds, or overbuffed tanks that the tier is a shambles and only a full rework will ever fix it

but that is not the fault of the MM algorithm

who cares what you do? but I should mention, these forums have an autocorrect and you still manage to make spelling errors... I don't think you have any say in how to develop updates... you cant even spell properly with an autocorrecting software cleaning up after you... god damn.. how bad are your code lines I wonder :facepalm: this just shows what clueless people we actually have as coders..... :facepalm:

and you say the same old rubbish that people have been saying for years... guess what? games still here....

and for the record, war thunder still has its problems, its not all sunshine and rainbows

MrGimpSuit #8 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10003 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post_Malevil, on 31 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Im on a Engineering school and in a class they show us a "bad" exemple how to develop a client and make useless updates : the exemple was "World of Tanks : a game gone wrong" so please if doesn't show you something I don't know what will

If the game is going so wrong why is Serb now a billionaire? I'll call BS on your "class" using wot as an example. 

Laur_Balaur_XD #9 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35367 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

View Post_Malevil, on 31 December 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

1.Obj 140 and 907 doesn't have the worst depression, the 121 and the T62A have only 5, but Objs have one of the best DPM, check your facts before posting it. I play the obj when im mad soi can destroy people with one of the Op tanks.

2.  The Amx 30b, your only experience doesn' t reflect the reality of the game, you need a larger number of games.

http://www.vbaddict....ium/amx_30_b-60

This shows the opposite fact of your reply, so please check numbers before critizing me.

3. T110E3, after your reflexion this is maybe the only point where you're right.

And for the others tanks just look at VB statistics and you will see that im right on what im saying.

Have a nice day and happy new year

1. Similar equipped meds: 140 and 907 have 3.400-3.500 dpm, Patton and CentAX have 3.300 dpm. 

So russian meds can deal 100-200 more damage per minute, and they have -5/-6 gun depression and a smaller alpha damage. 

Other meds can deal 100-200 less damage per minute, but they have -9/-10 gun depression and a bigger alpha damage.

From all russian meds just Obj.140 have -6 gun dep, the others have -5 (including 907, he has also -5)

2. Yeah maybe AMX30B is bad now, but someone must be the ugly duck at a moment. One tank must be the worst one.

How about the IS4, one of the worst T10 heavy tanks, if not the worst. That gun handling is atrocious, he has a kinda low alpha, frontal armor is kinda lame and has a kinda large weakspot on the turret.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users