Jump to content


Forum/Community VS Wargaming on 263/obj430 changes


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

JuicyProduction #1 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27160 battles
  • 274
  • [OMNI] OMNI
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013


Laur_Balaur_XD #2 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35365 battles
  • 640
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

Maybe we should first wait and see how good/bad are those tanks that replace 263/430. Maybe they are actually good.....

And let's be serious, 263 and 430 are kinda lame in the current meta.

I do not understand why people just start complaining about something they do not know.



SuedKAT #3 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:17 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,152
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014


AvengerOrion #4 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25317 battles
  • 991
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

And this is the best you can do OP? This looks more like pointless banter than a protest.

This kind of stuff does not impress WG, it more likely assures them that they are on the right track.

 

Dis be weak mon.


Edited by AvengerOrion, 31 December 2017 - 08:20 PM.


Isiween_ #5 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18976 battles
  • 299
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-07-2013

Forum might be against changes, not the community

 



SuedKAT #6 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:22 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,152
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostIsiween_, on 31 December 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Forum might be against changes, not the community

 

 

Ok, who asked the community outside the forum? Every forum region have many and lengthy threads against this change, same goes for various other WoT related sites and blogs.

AvengerOrion #7 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25317 battles
  • 991
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostIsiween_, on 31 December 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Forum might be against changes, not the community

 

 

Besides the point that there is no actual 'the community'.

Or I have yet to see ANYONE applauding the change anywhere.

But if you can point us to the cheering masses, please do.



Isiween_ #8 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18976 battles
  • 299
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-07-2013
I cannot tell you, who asked it. Unfortunately. Anyways, forums are not the indicator about community

SuedKAT #9 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,152
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostIsiween_, on 31 December 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

I cannot tell you, who asked it. Unfortunately. Anyways, forums are not the indicator about community

 

Ok can you at least show any source at all to support your claim? Since just as asking a small portion of the population in a country before an election can create a fairly accurate indication of the outcome the same process can be utilized when it comes to this and there haven't been a suggested change in quite a while that have caused such negative feedback such as this.

JuicyProduction #10 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27160 battles
  • 274
  • [OMNI] OMNI
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostAvengerOrion, on 31 December 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

And this is the best you can do OP? This looks more like pointless banter than a protest.

This kind of stuff does not impress WG, it more likely assures them that they are on the right track.

 

Dis be weak mon.

 

It is a joke not a protest. Chin up Scrooge 

Isiween_ #11 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18976 battles
  • 299
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-07-2013

View PostSuedKAT, on 31 December 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

 

Ok can you at least show any source at all to support your claim? Since just as asking a small portion of the population in a country before an election can create a fairly accurate indication of the outcome the same process can be utilized when it comes to this and there haven't been a suggested change in quite a while that have caused such negative feedback such as this.

 

I haven't claimed anything. I just said that you forumites do not present the whole community. Crawl back

AvengerOrion #12 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25317 battles
  • 991
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostJuicyProduction, on 31 December 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

 

It is a joke not a protest. Chin up Scrooge 

 

My bad for not recognising a poor attempt at humour.

Murro_the_One #13 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33242 battles
  • 1,296
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013
have both, give zero fox about changing/replacing them

JuicyProduction #14 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27160 battles
  • 274
  • [OMNI] OMNI
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostAvengerOrion, on 31 December 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

 

My bad for not recognising a poor attempt at humour.

 

always the same miserable cucks that pop up. Noticeable on others posts to. 

XxKuzkina_MatxX #15 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 44999 battles
  • 939
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostIulian_ro, on 31 December 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

And let's be serious, 263 and 430 are kinda lame in the current meta.

 

Please enlighten me, how the 263 is lame in the current "meta"???

AvengerOrion #16 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25317 battles
  • 991
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostJuicyProduction, on 31 December 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

 

always the same miserable cucks that pop up. Noticeable on others posts to. 

 

Cry me a river and stuff your spam topic where the light doesn't shine.

Edited by AvengerOrion, 31 December 2017 - 10:00 PM.


Laur_Balaur_XD #17 Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35365 battles
  • 640
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 31 December 2017 - 08:58 PM, said:

 

Please enlighten me, how the 263 is lame in the current "meta"???

 



XxKuzkina_MatxX #18 Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 44999 battles
  • 939
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostIulian_ro, on 31 December 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

 

 

I don't recognize any "meta" in this graph. You have to be more plausible. For example a certain map or a certain situation where the tank is lame.

Laur_Balaur_XD #19 Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35365 battles
  • 640
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 31 December 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

 

I don't recognize any "meta" in this graph. You have to be more plausible. For example a certain map or a certain situation where the tank is lame.

 

Really? You try to sound smart or what? Do you even know what meta means? If you fail to see that in a graph showing that the tank is underperforming overall then you have no idea about what we are talking. 

And i won't waste my time trying to explain things to you or argue with you.

Go enjoy your 263 while you still can, maybe you are upset WG takes from you the tier 10 tank in wich you perform best...



XxKuzkina_MatxX #20 Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 44999 battles
  • 939
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostIulian_ro, on 31 December 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

 

Really? You try to sound smart or what? Do you even know what meta means? If you fail to see that in a graph showing that the tank is underperforming overall then you have no idea about what we are talking. 

And i won't waste my time trying to explain things to you or argue with you.

Go enjoy your 263 while you still can, maybe you are upset WG takes from you the tier 10 tank in wich you perform best...

 

LOL!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users