Clan chat error: Connection to the channel has timed out.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DestroyerisLT #1 Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10188 battles
  • [LTUKP] LTUKP

Hello, so my friend was playing on my account and suddenly when I woke up and connected to my account there was a message from unknown person, well atleast he is from the same country as me and basically I will translate to you what he is saying "I disconected some kind of clan commander". Well It's hard to get what he is saying in our language, but I believe It's even harder to understand in English language lol :teethhappy:. The massage is very innacurate and there's a few meanings. The main meaning that I thought when I saw this message, that my commander position was deleted and I was thrown out of clan (well there was some people previously, idk if you can do this now). The second meaning is that he ****ed up my chat. But I asked my clan members with private messages and they're having the same issue lol. Oh and I'm still in the same position. Also there is when I go to my contacts list and scroll down the friend list and I see my clan members, well the group is called "Permanent Tactical Units" and no It's not our clan name, the group was called differently before. Now questions:

1. Do you have the same issue right now (no clan chat, but only general and private messages and when you connect it says "Error: Connection to the channel has timed out."?:

2. If no, then how do I fix it? I wanted to write to wargaming, but It's faster to get reply right here on forums :) (well atleast not fix the issue, but know that it's worldwide issue or just for me).

Thank you for answers,

DestroyerisLT.

DestroyerisLT #2 Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10188 battles
  • [LTUKP] LTUKP
Well figured out, that's Wargaming's issue and the second question, what the hell that message suppose to mean, like the perfect timing... Between clan channel down and the message...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users