Jump to content


How a team proved a XVM complainer wrong in the best way possible.


  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

brumbarr #1 Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:37 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

*
POPULAR

Just had this game and I found it hilarious.  

 

http://wotreplays.eu...arr-e_50_ausf_m

 

 

A blue 907 player start the game by complaining about his team and callign them subhumans. I try to defend my team by telling he sucks aswell and has no right to complain. He continues to call people and me subhumans.  Our team is full or reds and oranges.

 

The game starts, we massacre the enemy team. the game ends in less than 5 minutes with a 15-0 score.  The best response to a ingame stat complainer. Hilarious. When its 13-0 I type in chat: " Subhuman team he?" THe 907 cant handle it and has no better solution then to TK me. He shoots me once, gets blue, shoots me twice, gets banned. Hilarious. 

He ends up bottom 5 of the team with 600 dmg done.

 

Remember : KARMA IS A [edited]!

 

TLDR: Calls team subhumans, team proceeds to win 15-0, he cat handle the humilation and teamkills me and gets banned.



ricoBenitez1 #2 Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 507 battles
  • 610
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013
If he did TK you, how can your team win 15-0 ??

spuriousmonkey #3 Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 44726 battles
  • 3,362
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

Had a game today where the t54-lwt announced it was a loss at the start of the game and he immediately drowned himself.

 

We won easily.

 

 



8126Jakobsson #4 Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 68723 battles
  • 3,636
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
PL?

brumbarr #5 Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostricoBenitez1, on 02 January 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

If he did TK you, how can your team win 15-0 ??

We basicly won 15-0 , as in the enemy team didnt kil anyone. 



The_Georgian_One #6 Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37893 battles
  • 1,704
  • [KOFN] KOFN
  • Member since:
    01-05-2015

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 02 January 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

PL?

And how would you know? 

 

Had a funny one a while ago too. I was in some tier 8 and a guy in 215b says something about crappy matchmaking and suicides at the beginning of the game. Apparently he didnt like that the other team had E100 and JPZE100 as tier 10s.

 

We proceed to win with the whole team working their [edited]off. Hope it was his first win of the day.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:47 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 30518 battles
  • 2,544
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostThe_Georgian_One, on 02 January 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

And how would you know? 

 

Had a funny one a while ago too. I was in some tier 8 and a guy in 215b says something about crappy matchmaking and suicides at the beginning of the game. Apparently he didnt like that the other team had E100 and JPZE100 as tier 10s.

 

We proceed to win with the whole team working their [edited]off. Hope it was his first win of the day.

 

Extra delicious if it's a x5.

Ankara_Aatu #8 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35453 battles
  • 627
  • [RIOD] RIOD
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015
One of the things I will never understand is why do people like him use in-game stats, if it only makes them feel bad before the match even starts. If raging at someone based on the color of their name in an online game is someone's idea of a fun free time activity, I dare not imagine what their work is like.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:21 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 51215 battles
  • 2,056
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

This thread is made to name and shame someone for their bad conduct in this battle. Ok i get that and it's completely understandable. You know that you had 50-50 chance of winning if the team listened and took the hill since it was 3 good players vs. 5 good players one of them is in a type 5 which is pretty hard to use on that hill and very slow to get up there. Some events like this in certain maps are fatal and full tier 10 MM means a lot of fire power not at all forgiving to this kind of mistake. I liked the HE shooting grille though!

 

Whinging and whining about XVM at the start of the battle or even for flaming after the battle is the most useless thing to do but XVM in itself is a good indication to how the battle will go, which flank will hold, which to over match perhaps.



Ankara_Aatu #10 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35453 battles
  • 627
  • [RIOD] RIOD
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 02 January 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

 XVM in itself is a good indication to how the battle will go, which flank will hold, which to over match perhaps.

How on earth could it be any of that?



qpranger #11 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:31 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33698 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
I guess the other team was even less human, typical WOT nowadays.

Sebenza #12 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13652 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013
Question Brumbarr...you and QB are the only streamers I know who still use xvm.(there might be others, but practically all the well known twitchers have moved away from it. Does Zeven still use it?)
Why the effort to still use it? Do you think you'd get worse results without it?



stokescj #13 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8115 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    11-06-2012

To be honest XVM should be banned anyway. It nearly always only makes people make worse decisions (over confident / pessimistic), dirty clickers focus on better players (which is so dam funny when your T8 and there are more juicy T10 targets light up) and generally lowers the gaming experience for everyone. 

 

I used to use it, but enjoy the game much more now I don't. 



Homer_J #14 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • 31,317
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostAnkara_Aatu, on 02 January 2018 - 08:19 PM, said:

One of the things I will never understand is why do people like him use in-game stats, 

Because he wants to be reminded that he is god's gift to WoT, women, and the world in general while he sits in his stinky bedroom in his underpants.



8126Jakobsson #15 Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:54 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 68723 battles
  • 3,636
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostThe_Georgian_One, on 02 January 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

And how would you know? 

 

I didn't, which is why I (jokingly) asked. Then you passed the question back at me so I had to bother looking who it was. Polish name and in a polish clan. Yay prejudice wins again.  



brumbarr #16 Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostSebenza, on 02 January 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

Question Brumbarr...you and QB are the only streamers I know who still use xvm.(there might be others, but practically all the well known twitchers have moved away from it. Does Zeven still use it?)
Why the effort to still use it? Do you think you'd get worse results without it?
 

 

I  use QB modpack, so its no extra effort anyway. 

Tbh, I dont know if it makes me perform better. I am jsut used to it  so  always activate it. I do not have winchance enabled though.  And I am a very calm player , I dont get upset or somethign when I see the team. So it doesnt have any negative effect. 

 

Basicly jsut a habit, I liek to know who I am playing against but not sure if I use that info in battle.



HassenderZerhacker #17 Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:31 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27708 battles
  • 2,456
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Poststokescj, on 02 January 2018 - 09:36 PM, said:

To be honest XVM should be banned anyway. It nearly always only makes people make worse decisions (over confident / pessimistic), dirty clickers focus on better players (which is so dam funny when your T8 and there are more juicy T10 targets light up) and generally lowers the gaming experience for everyone. 

 

I used to use it, but enjoy the game much more now I don't. 

 

it's all in the head... player psychology - there are different types of people, so some benefit from XVM, for others it is detrimental.

I believe I benefit from it.


Edited by HassenderZerhacker, 02 January 2018 - 10:32 PM.


m3hm3d #18 Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23001 battles
  • 350
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View Postbrumbarr, on 02 January 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

Just had this game and I found it hilarious.  

 

http://wotreplays.eu...arr-e_50_ausf_m

 

 

A blue 907 player start the game by complaining about his team and callign them subhumans. I try to defend my team by telling he sucks aswell and has no right to complain. He continues to call people and me subhumans.  Our team is full or reds and oranges.

 

The game starts, we massacre the enemy team. the game ends in less than 5 minutes with a 15-0 score.  The best response to a ingame stat complainer. Hilarious. When its 13-0 I type in chat: " Subhuman team he?" THe 907 cant handle it and has no better solution then to TK me. He shoots me once, gets blue, shoots me twice, gets banned. Hilarious. 

He ends up bottom 5 of the team with 600 dmg done.

 

Remember : KARMA IS A [edited]!

 

TLDR: Calls team subhumans, team proceeds to win 15-0, he cat handle the humilation and teamkills me and gets banned.

 

nice  story bro 

 

 

didin;t read 



Junglist_ #19 Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37706 battles
  • 1,352
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

View Postm3hm3d, on 02 January 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

 

nice  story bro 

 

 

didin;t read 

 

Aww for a second there I thought he actually showed up 

NoPoet406 #20 Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2441 battles
  • 502
  • [USAW] USAW
  • Member since:
    07-01-2016

View Postbrumbarr, on 02 January 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

A blue 907 player start the game by complaining about his team and callign them subhumans. I try to defend my team by telling he sucks aswell and has no right to complain. He continues to call people and me subhumans.  Our team is full or reds and oranges....
 

TLDR: Calls team subhumans, team proceeds to win 15-0, he cat handle the humilation and teamkills me and gets banned.

 

That's hilarious. The other night in general chat, two people were arguing and one of them told him that he had "shrimplike skills". Subhumans and shrimplike skills are officially the funniest insults of 2018, and we're only two days in.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users