Jump to content


When do you get bonds?

bonds

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Bennie182 #1 Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51413 battles
  • 1,249
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
It's really strange to play tier Grand Battles and full tier 10 battles and get like it seems, randomly rewarded with bonds or not. Sometimes you get only on the winning team, sometimes also on the losing team. It just seems really random, as some time I do get it on the losing team, but for example last match was was 2nd in a full tier 10 battle and didn't receive any. Does anyone have info on when you actually DO get them? I thought top 3 or 5 of the losing team gets them and most of the winning.

Edited by Bennie182, 03 January 2018 - 07:03 PM.


Balc0ra #2 Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64272 battles
  • 15,370
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
You get them when you get a medal. If you hover over your medals, it will say how much it rewards each. As that again is based on the tier you played. So if you get a few of those, it can go up. Besides that you get them in pure tier X games if you get more then 400 xp. If you get less then that, you get nothing. If you get more, you get 1 bond pr 100 xp iirc.

Bennie182 #3 Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51413 battles
  • 1,249
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 January 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

You get them when you get a medal. If you hover over your medals, it will say how much it rewards each. As that again is based on the tier you played. So if you get a few of those, it can go up. Besides that you get them in pure tier X games if you get more then 400 xp. If you get less then that, you get nothing. If you get more, you get 1 bond pr 100 xp iirc.

I was speaking of tier 10 battles. Grand Battles and full tier 10 battles. I though that was clear enough in the first post, but maybe not. The amount you get for medals is clear to me, but thanks on that.


Edited by Bennie182, 03 January 2018 - 07:00 PM.


qpranger #4 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:00 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31431 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
I get bonds when Mother says I am a good boy.

Bennie182 #5 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51413 battles
  • 1,249
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postqpranger, on 03 January 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

I get bonds when Mother says I am a good boy.

I get candyyy :popcorn:



Balc0ra #6 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64272 battles
  • 15,370
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostBennie182, on 03 January 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

I was speaking of tier 10 battles. Grand Battles and full tier 10 battles. I though that was clear enough in the first post, but maybe not. The amount you get for medals is clear to me, but thanks on that.

 

Well you said you got nothing for 2nd place in a full tier X game and said it did seem random how it was rewarded, so I pointed out the medals just in case to show that it can variate if you include those besides the base tier X rewards, as you did not mention it. But as I also said, 400 xp minimum, something the top 3 on a losing team don't always get.

Edited by Balc0ra, 03 January 2018 - 07:10 PM.


Bennie182 #7 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51413 battles
  • 1,249
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 January 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

Well you said you got nothing for 2nd place in a full tier X game and said it did seem random how it was rewarded, so I pointed out the medals just in case to show that it can variate if you include those besides the base tier X rewards, as you did not mention it. But as I also said, 400 xp minimum, something the top 3 on a losing team don't always get.

That makes sense I guess, but I thought it would count the same way as Grand Battles in full tier 10: the top 3 or 5 get bonds on the losing team, and 10 on the winning team. I received 334 base xp (without Xmas event bonus) so you could be right. I never read anything about it so, that's why I asked. Thanks for the reply!



Erwin_Von_Braun #8 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37324 battles
  • 4,527
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostBennie182, on 03 January 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

It's really strange to play tier Grand Battles and full tier 10 battles and get like it seems, randomly rewarded with bonds or not. Sometimes you get only on the winning team, sometimes also on the losing team. It just seems really random, as some time I do get it on the losing team, but for example last match was was 2nd in a full tier 10 battle and didn't receive any. Does anyone have info on when you actually DO get them? I thought top 3 or 5 of the losing team gets them and most of the winning.

 

47310 battles and you're asking foolish questions like this?

Have you been hiding under a rock for the last 6 months?



Bennie182 #9 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51413 battles
  • 1,249
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 03 January 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

47310 battles and you're asking foolish questions like this?

Have you been hiding under a rock for the last 6 months?

Why is that foolish when I watched several video's from WG and also from several CC's about GB, bonds etc and they don't explain it in detail? When you know it all so well, why aren't you a better player then you are? Very constructive post btw..

 

Last battle I received 442xp on a loss and received 7 bonds. It all makes no sense if I use your calculation Balc0ra.. -_-


Edited by Bennie182, 03 January 2018 - 07:46 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #10 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37324 battles
  • 4,527
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostBennie182, on 03 January 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

Why is that foolish when I watched several video's from WG and also from several CC's about GB, bonds etc and they don't explain it in detail? When you know it all so well, why aren't you a better player then you are? Very constructive post btw..

 

Last battle I received 442xp on a loss and received 7 bonds. It all makes no sense if I use your calculation Balc0ra.. -_-

 

I'm confused, how does knowing how bonds work make you a better player?

baratoz1701 #11 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21518 battles
  • 41
  • [5LAP] 5LAP
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostBennie182, on 03 January 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

Why is that foolish when I watched several video's from WG and also from several CC's about GB, bonds etc and they don't explain it in detail? When you know it all so well, why aren't you a better player then you are? Very constructive post btw..

 

Last battle I received 442xp on a loss and received 7 bonds. It all makes no sense if I use your calculation Balc0ra.. -_-

 

Pretty sure its on base xp, so if ur using a premium account, u didnt get 442 base xp

MrGimpSuit #12 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10010 battles
  • 269
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-04-2012

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to: inappropriate and Off Topic comments.


Edited by Jahrakajin, 04 January 2018 - 10:20 AM.
Please avoid sexual related comments of this kind


Spurtung #13 Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:48 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61575 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
2 options: base XP (look for Rewards and Earnings) and medals.

Edited by Spurtung, 03 January 2018 - 09:24 PM.


Spurtung #14 Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:51 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61575 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostBennie182, on 03 January 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

That makes sense I guess, but I thought it would count the same way as Grand Battles in full tier 10: the top 3 or 5 get bonds on the losing team, and 10 on the winning team. I received 334 base xp (without Xmas event bonus) so you could be right. I never read anything about it so, that's why I asked. Thanks for the reply!

 

You're mistaking Grand Battles with Ranked Battles and making a fool of yourself.

Bennie182 #15 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51413 battles
  • 1,249
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 03 January 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

You're mistaking Grand Battles with Ranked Battles and making a fool of yourself.

I'm not confusing it at all... I am speaking of GB's

 

View Postbaratoz1701, on 03 January 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

Pretty sure its on base xp, so if ur using a premium account, u didnt get 442 base xp
I'm not running premium

Edited by Bennie182, 04 January 2018 - 10:53 AM.


_Sensation_ #16 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6585 battles
  • 513
  • [FAIME] FAIME
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017
Tier X games

PointZero #17 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:57 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42155 battles
  • 1,064
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011

*edit: as pointed out by Spurtung a few posts up


Edited by PointZero, 04 January 2018 - 10:59 AM.


Bennie182 #18 Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:06 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51413 battles
  • 1,249
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
you clearly did not read the full post.. I already know how to check what you get for medals, as I was not asking for that. you can hover over a medal you received and see what you get for it.

jack_timber #19 Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:11 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32373 battles
  • 1,877
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

View PostSpurtung, on 03 January 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

2 options: base XP (look for Rewards and Earnings) and medals.

Thanks Spurtung was also going to ask the question but must have missed this announcement.



PointZero #20 Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42155 battles
  • 1,064
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011

View PostBennie182, on 03 January 2018 - 08:44 PM, said:

It's really strange to play tier Grand Battles and full tier 10 battles and get like it seems, randomly rewarded with bonds or not. Sometimes you get only on the winning team, sometimes also on the losing team. It just seems really random, as some time I do get it on the losing team, but for example last match was was 2nd in a full tier 10 battle and didn't receive any. Does anyone have info on when you actually DO get them? I thought top 3 or 5 of the losing team gets them and most of the winning.

 

View PostSpurtung, on 03 January 2018 - 10:48 PM, said:

2 options: base XP (look for Rewards and Earnings) and medals.

 

View PostBennie182, on 04 January 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

you clearly did not read the full post.. I already know how to check what you get for medals, as I was not asking for that. you can hover over a medal you received and see what you get for it.

 


Edited by PointZero, 04 January 2018 - 11:29 AM.






Also tagged with bonds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users