Matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jorinntas #1 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3902 battles
  • [TDLTU] TDLTU
Dear Worlf of Tanks community, i want to ask you something and i hope for others support. I would like to knoe if there is any possible eay to make -1/+1 matchmaking? When im in a tier 5 heavie or medium and i get mached with tier 7, i can't do anything, heat is not even working and bouncing from enemies....you could make some kind of server with -1/+1 mm. You can leave +2/-2, but make it as another server. I hope you will hear me. 

Balc0ra #2 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66256 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

HEAT don't work if you hit tracks or spaced armor. Then your AP will have more luck. You really need to know the armor layout on most +2 targets if you want to fling that out. And in a +2 game, your tier 5 HT's are support tanks. Not front line brawlers. Support your top tiers by going for targets you can pen. Not by going to the front past your tier 7's and going for their O-ho etc you will do zero damage to. And there won't be a pref MM server. WG sees pref MM as a problem. Thus most mid tier +1 premiums was removed from the tech tree. And some of the tier 8 pref MM prems are being considered for +2.

Want +1 MM. By a pref MM premium tank. Or play the tier 4 HT's like the B1 etc that already has it.

Edited by Balc0ra, 03 January 2018 - 07:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users