Jump to content


Holiday Ops female crew members recruitment deadline

holiday ops female crew members

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

kisbubi94 #1 Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19017 battles
  • 27
  • [FATE_] FATE_
  • Member since:
    08-17-2013
Is there a deadline after which I no longer can recruit the reward female crew members I got from the Festive Atmosphere event? I'm planning to wait for the news on the new soviet heavys, and then decide which nation to recruit them for, but I'm wondering whether I'm able to wait that much. Anyone has some information about this?

Homer_J #2 Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,068
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
It's some time in March.  Nothing less vague than that so far.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66296 battles
  • 16,313
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
 

Block Quote

 The time for picking a tank expires mid-March, though. So don’t put it off for too long! The same applies to your new Crew members: make sure to recruit them before mid-March 2018. We’ll share the exact date later, so stay tuned.

 

I guess it's basically before the next update.

Homer_J #4 Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,068
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 January 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

 

 

I guess it's basically before the next update.

 

Well, they have said 1.0.0 will come in March but they also said the RU changes will come in 0.9.22 which would logically be the next update.

kisbubi94 #5 Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19017 battles
  • 27
  • [FATE_] FATE_
  • Member since:
    08-17-2013
Thanks, I remember reading about sometime in March, but I forgot where, and assumed it wasn't an official source.

Jumping_Turtle #6 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:00 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61542 battles
  • 5,306
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postkisbubi94, on 03 January 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

Is there a deadline after which I no longer can recruit the reward female crew members I got from the Festive Atmosphere event? I'm planning to wait for the news on the new soviet heavys, and then decide which nation to recruit them for, but I'm wondering whether I'm able to wait that much. Anyone has some information about this?

 

On the info text it says this :

The time for picking a tank expires mid-March, though. So don’t put it off for too long! The same applies to your new Crew members: make sure to recruit them before mid-March 2018. We’ll share the exact date later, so stay tuned.

 

Source: https://worldoftanks...ops-2018-guide/



Balc0ra #7 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66296 battles
  • 16,313
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 03 January 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

 

Well, they have said 1.0.0 will come in March but they also said the RU changes will come in 0.9.22 which would logically be the next update.

 

True, but as they said, specific date yet to come. Could suddenly turn to Feb for all we know if it's 9.22 they refer to. As past rewards, like the last female compensation reward was lost on the next patch if not used.

Edited by Balc0ra, 03 January 2018 - 10:15 PM.


Riccardone123 #8 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:22 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 21808 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    12-13-2010

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 January 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

True, but as they said, specific date yet to come. Could suddenly turn to Feb for all we know if it's 9.22 they refer to. As past rewards, like the last female compensation reward was lost on the next patch if not used.

 

O.T.

I lost consciousness when I saw your signature.

Now I can go back doing nothing.



Homer_J #9 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,068
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 January 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

True, but as they said, specific date yet to come. Could suddenly turn to Feb for all we know if it's 9.22 they refer to. As past rewards, like the last female compensation reward was lost on the next patch if not used.

 

Or July if it's 1.0 :teethhappy:

Balc0ra #10 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66296 battles
  • 16,313
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 03 January 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

 

Or July if it's 1.0 :teethhappy:

 

Well true, it's not the fist time a major update has been delayed or pushed back by months... or indefinitely :P

shane73tank #11 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28207 battles
  • 2,020
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 January 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

 

Well true, it's not the fist time a major update has been delayed or pushed back by months... or indefinitely :P

 

We'll just have to cross that rubicon bridge when we get to it :P

btesla #12 Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22621 battles
  • 231
  • [GEKOZ] GEKOZ
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

Yeah, so, now where are those 4x Female crew what I opened, because they are clearly not in my barracks! :amazed:

Got them, after re-login into the game!


Edited by btesla, 15 January 2018 - 06:38 PM.


nalrav #13 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18633 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    05-08-2012
hmm i just logged in and the garage looks standard. and i still had to recruit a crew member and to choose a tier X tank for discount. how do i do al these now?

Jumping_Turtle #14 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:21 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61542 battles
  • 5,306
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postnalrav, on 15 January 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

hmm i just logged in and the garage looks standard. and i still had to recruit a crew member and to choose a tier X tank for discount. how do i do al these now?

 

Look in your notification center (bottom right). Each time you log on you have a message there which says you have rewards to claim.

nalrav #15 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18633 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    05-08-2012

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 15 January 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

 

Look in your notification center (bottom right). Each time you log on you have a message there which says you have rewards to claim.

 

i already did that. i have no notifications about crew members or tank discounts. just last loot boxes i had that i didnt get to open.

Vinnizzz #16 Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20377 battles
  • 16
  • [-ROAR] -ROAR
  • Member since:
    11-10-2011
me neither, cant recruit them

jazzman123 #17 Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6361 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013
Me too, cant receive my atmosphere rewards cuz i clicked it once and it doesnt appear any more

Truntea #18 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1189 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View Postjazzman123, on 05 February 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

Me too, cant receive my atmosphere rewards cuz i clicked it once and it doesnt appear any more

 

Just log in and out again and you should get a small message there gives you access to it, if you have any unclaimed rewards.

jazzman123 #19 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6361 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013

View PostTruntea, on 05 February 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

 

Just log in and out again and you should get a small message there gives you access to it, if you have any unclaimed rewards.

 

I'm doing it but the point is i clicked it once and it doesn't appear any more

 



Truntea #20 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1189 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015
It appeared every single time to me, at last till I selected the rewards. Guess you can always try customer service then.





Also tagged with holiday ops, female, crew, members

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users