Jump to content


Taking ages to find a match?


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Suppers_Ready #1 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2743 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016

Hello, I have put a exp pack on to get some xp for the top gun on my E100 and in queue for ages finding a match?

4 mins first time next match in queue timed out?

52k players on EU2 and i cannot get a game?

Is this common at tier 10 now?



OreH75 #2 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46019 battles
  • 1,728
  • [3V] 3V
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013
Not enough Tier 8 online probably to give you 3-5-7 MM.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62729 battles
  • 14,339
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
If MM have to much to pick from on one tier. This will happen. Tier 9 and X have been rather popular this Holiday. As was evident during the Halloween event. 5000 in wait for a game, and MM took close to 5 min to find a game at times.

Suppers_Ready #4 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2743 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Ok Thanks ......

Pvt_Duffer #5 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16404 battles
  • 2,986
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

It is often recommended to make your profile more honest and open and less cliched or "what you think you want to be"

...do not try to be what you think your ideal match is looking for, just be you...

 

Oh ...wait...

 

 

:bush:

sry..........wrong thread..

 



UrQuan #6 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 19049 battles
  • 5,754
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
Best activate Grand Battles if you like to play your TX tank. Due to the MM preferring the 3-5-7 template & T8 MM being really harsh, TX tanks can get trouble finding quick matchups. I got Grand Battles active & rarely have to wait more then a minute with my TX tanks before getting ab battle (I do get Grand Battles regularly tho)

Suppers_Ready #7 Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:11 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2743 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016

Im not that great a player to be in the Grand Battles to be honest, yet i prefer the all tier 10 battles more fun etc....

I worked out that switching to EU 2 from EU 1 worked .

I did rush up to tier 10 a while ago, dont get chance to play often due to family etc...

Bought a gift box 11 and had a 40T and Type-59 in 2 of the 11 boxes ffs.

No crew for them but have started playing them as well......:)

 


Edited by Suppers_Ready, 04 January 2018 - 01:12 AM.


Bennie182 #8 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50301 battles
  • 1,086
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostSuppers_Ready, on 03 January 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

Hello, I have put a exp pack on to get some xp for the top gun on my E100 and in queue for ages finding a match?

4 mins first time next match in queue timed out?

52k players on EU2 and i cannot get a game?

Is this common at tier 10 now?

it has become normal at any tier now..

even with 100k people online I get que after que. a very small amount of times I can go directly into a battle. never got timed out though.

 

at tier 10 I'm happy to get that que, which means good chance for getting in a Grand Battle or at least full tier 10, so I can get bonds.



Comrade_Renamon #9 Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:15 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9433 battles
  • 801
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

View PostUrQuan, on 03 January 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

Best activate Grand Battles if you like to play your TX tank. Due to the MM preferring the 3-5-7 template & T8 MM being really harsh, TX tanks can get trouble finding quick matchups. I got Grand Battles active & rarely have to wait more then a minute with my TX tanks before getting ab battle (I do get Grand Battles regularly tho)

 

Pretty much, when I got the 113 I forgot to turn off Grand battles and got in instantly into one, when I turned it off it has been taking between 1-2 minutes to find a match (with the odd instant call in).

trispect #10 Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 32951 battles
  • 1,735
  • [HSOP] HSOP
  • Member since:
    01-16-2011
I found that I get faster to the battles when I exit the queue when there's no instant match found and click 'battle' again.

Stevie_Ray_Vaughan #11 Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18146 battles
  • 730
  • [W__F] W__F
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View Posttrispect, on 04 January 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

I found that I get faster to the battles when I exit the queue when there's no instant match found and click 'battle' again.

 

This ^ , it works.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users