Algorythm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xJulia96 #1 Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1464 battles

So Wargaming has an algorythm to fight against misused refunds with gifting stuff to others. In order to gift for example a Skorpion G, you would have to spend yourself the same amount of money for yourself first, and then you'll be able to gift it to somebody else via paypal or others. But how long do you need to wait for it to update it ?  My friend bought 18500 gold and still is not able to gift me the Skorpion G via paypal.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by xJulia96, 04 January 2018 - 06:55 AM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:19 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27506 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

How do you expect anyone to know.

If I was setting it up then I would say however long it takes until a Paypal transaction can't be disputed any more but that's quite a long time so probably at least until the real owner of the Paypal account would notice and file a claim if the account was hacked.   A week would certainly be reasonable.  And if that gold is just sitting in your friends account unused then that would also look suspicious.

xJulia96 #3 Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1464 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 04 January 2018 - 07:19 AM, said:

How do you expect anyone to know.

If I was setting it up then I would say however long it takes until a Paypal transaction can't be disputed any more but that's quite a long time so probably at least until the real owner of the Paypal account would notice and file a claim if the account was hacked.   A week would certainly be reasonable.  And if that gold is just sitting in your friends account unused then that would also look suspicious.

Well this might be true, but i bought gold aswell and a few hours later i was already able to gift. So i was curious how long this would usually take. Thank you for your reply though, i guess nobody can help me except an employee maybe.

Dava_117 #4 Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18242 battles
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS

View PostxJulia96, on 04 January 2018 - 07:27 AM, said:

Well this might be true, but i bought gold aswell and a few hours later i was already able to gift. So i was curious how long this would usually take. Thank you for your reply though, i guess nobody can help me except an employee maybe.

Yes usually, for payments and economics problem, the costumer service is the best choice, so I would suggest you to start a ticket exposing all the details.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users