New Year Decorations Crafting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ultra_nolifer #1 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1891 battles
  • [SMAK] SMAK

Well, I guess this is one more way for WG to squeeze money from the players.

I donnow if is just me, but I am getting same and same decorations and I am not able to collect them all anyhow.

Out from the 33 boxes today I was getting 4-5 decorations of the same kind and some decorations I cannot receive no matter how much boxes I get.

Also, I tried to craft a missing decoration, and for e.g., when I try to get particular decoration of the one style (let's say: Modern style, IV level, Tree skirt decoration), five times in a row I got the same decoration that I'v already had )there are only 2 of a kind, so it should be 50:50 chance), and I spent all amount of crafted shards that I received from 33 boxes........

Once again very good job WG! U need more money? Do you need some more donation?

Not a single event and action from your side that u have done it as it should be done. U have to screw every single thing....  

_LEO_ #2 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 56016 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
Forget it, you have to be extremly lucky to complete full set without paying.

ultra_nolifer #3 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1891 battles
  • [SMAK] SMAK

View Post_LEO_, on 05 January 2018 - 08:19 PM, said:

Forget it, you have to be extremly lucky to complete full set without paying.

I am sure that it doesn't have anything with luck.

They made it like that so u have spent more money to get all decoration from one style.

Typical move from WG. 

gunslingerXXX #4 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11377 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

Wait till the last day to maximise your chance of getting items you need in the boxes.

At the final day, break all stuff, including the items you have for decoration, and try your best to craft the ones you need. If its still bad luck, at least you know most camo's are ugly anyway. I kind of like the chineese one, but don't have chineese tanks. 

Balc0ra #5 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67348 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

I've done China without paying a single cent, and I lack 8 on RU to do that set. But as said above, it's a bit of luck to. As I've been lucky on level 5 drops often on those two nations. 

Then again, it's random. So if you expected to do all 4 sets even with all boxes, you are rather optimistic. But vs last year, at least getting level X festive was way way easier. As I did not get that until the 2nd last day last year. Got it in just over a week this time. So just be happy they gave you all those female crews without any issues at least. As the crafting system last year was a mess to get what you needed.

That and shave your shards until the last days. As crafting level 5 items for 1440 you get 4 days later in a drop is waste of shards. And on the last day, use the level 5's you already have up as decorations and break those down when you don't need the bonus from those anymore to get a few K shards out of that to use.

Edited by Balc0ra, 05 January 2018 - 08:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users