Lookin for a clan - but there's a catch...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

JaKu #1 Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:38 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6951 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Hello everyone,

this is JaKu ( a german with fluent english ), and I am looking for a clan, since I rejoined ( more about that later ) WOT and want to play competitive again, but ... there is a catch! 
But first things first, some info about me:

I am 27 years old, german, but I do speak fluent english ( maybe even with a little scottish touch ) - I played WoT in english speaking clans only. I began playing WoT with the release and participated in Clanwars with my scottish clan there - then took a quite long break, came back to play yet again in an english speaking clan, where I even got to command some battles. I took a break for about 4 months - coming back just now.
So expirience with Clan-life and battles: Yes.
As german I also love to follow orders... ;-) No, what I wanted to say is: I do have TS and a mic, but I am a calm person, I stay focused and say only what I need to say.

Now: the catch!
My recent break from the game was because I did not have fun, I figured out that it mainly had to do with the tanks I was supposed to drive - that is why I decided that, if I join a clan again,
I will have them "accept" what I love ;-) 
That is Firefly, Hellcat, Cromwell B and T37 on Tier 6, Charioteer (mainly!) and LTTB ( unfortunately they moved the T54 to Tier 9!) on Tier 8.

I know I do make myself more than unattractive to clans with that, but since WoT is a game - I wanna have fun spending time on it.

And I can assure you: With fun, motivation and ambition even those "paper tanks" are a good thing in a team. 
I actually played the Charioteer in Team battles for a long time, and it was effective, sometimes even game winning. Believe me ;-)

Thats it - if you got more questions, simply wanna call me crazy or if you are interested to get to know me..

Let me know!

JaKu

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56570 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active clan we are a uk based clan  that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun. Please come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull.

lotusblossom #3 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31742 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
try us out, the tanks you have mentioned just happen to be our favourite tanks, especially the crummy b.

A_GIO_Rob #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56570 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
welcome to bulldogs :)

JaKu #5 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:09 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6951 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Ah yes, forgot to post it here:
I am a bulldog now - if they dont throw me out or scare me away, I am in good hands now! :-)

Xandania #6 Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36324 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
Don't let the dogs bite you - or carry a chain of sausages with you for emergencies :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users