Jump to content


Super conqueror overpowered as [edited]and completely broken.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

logaritmusnaturalis #1 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

Impenetrable hull down. Impenetrable upperplate. Lowerplate is easy to hide, of course it is with 10 degrees of gun depression, and relatively small. At flat ground there exists no cupola weakspot, completely impenetrable turret, unlike E5 for example. To have a chance of penetrating the cupola you need to be above the tank. Side armor trollish spaced armor [edited], alot of shots get absorbed. 

 

This tank has better DPM than it's medium counterpart the CAX. Not only that, it also has better gunhandling! In fact the gun is more accurate and has better gunhandling than alot of tier 10 mediums. 

 

As if all above was not enough it has 2400 HP, just why?

 

´This piece of crapis more OP than E5 was prenerf, we're just not noticing it as much because tanks like maus, type 5's. 

 

Every good player is statpadding and masturbating in this tank, they're gonna do it will they're precious tank that they free XPed to is OP. 



malachi6 #2 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:33 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49938 battles
  • 3,478
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

If every player is stat padding in it.  Then the overall stats for the machine will be rising.  Consequently, the requirements for good stats in it will rise.  Ergo, the cream will rise to the top in any tank.

 

Also if you think this is masturbating.  You are doing it wrong.



Laur_Balaur_XD #3 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:56 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35898 battles
  • 640
  • [FUSED] FUSED
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 06 January 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

 

Every good player is statpadding and masturbating in this tank, they're gonna do it will they're precious tank that they free XPed to is OP. 

 

Said the guy who is spamming the forum with 'his' 3-mark print-screens from his 'alternate account'....

What are you so upset about? You don't have a S.Conq to masturbate in it? 



logaritmusnaturalis #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

Really you guys think it's balanced? 

 

Gotta be kidding, it's just another step into the powercreep. 

 

To be fair it melts in quite well with the diseased state of tier 10. 

 

View PostIulian_ro, on 06 January 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

 

Said the guy who is spamming the forum with 'his' 3-mark print-screens from his 'alternate account'....

What are you so upset about? You don't have a S.Conq to masturbate in it? 

 

Man you're really butthurt aren't you xD


Edited by logaritmusnaturalis, 06 January 2018 - 08:09 AM.


Emeraldweed #5 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:41 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10427 battles
  • 938
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    05-14-2012
just wait him to aim his gun somewhere else and shoot the side of his turret, easy pen there. tbh i didnt find it OP 

Balc0ra #6 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:44 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66298 battles
  • 16,320
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 06 January 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

Man you're really butthurt aren't you xD

 

And yet... he did not make this topic.

 

Super Conq is still on 50% global on EU. So not there yet. Nor do I find it hard to counter vs other super heavies.  And the 5A seems to have taken over for the S.Cong as a "padding" tank as it's doing way way better globally vs it. As I've seen way more of that vs the S.Conq of late that seems to have left the hype train already.


Edited by Balc0ra, 06 January 2018 - 08:44 AM.


Laur_Balaur_XD #7 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35898 battles
  • 640
  • [FUSED] FUSED
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 06 January 2018 - 07:06 AM, said:

 

Man you're really butthurt aren't you xD

 

And i am still not coming to cry on the forums every time i get beaten by a tank in randoms. xD



logaritmusnaturalis #8 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostIulian_ro, on 06 January 2018 - 07:53 AM, said:

 

And i am still not coming to cry on the forums every time i get beaten by a tank in randoms. xD

 

Mm no, you'd rather *edit

 

View PostBalc0ra, on 06 January 2018 - 07:44 AM, said:

 

And yet... he did not make this topic.

 

Super Conq is still on 50% global on EU. So not there yet. Nor do I find it hard to counter vs other super heavies.  And the 5A seems to have taken over for the S.Cong as a "padding" tank as it's doing way way better globally vs it. As I've seen way more of that vs the S.Conq of late that seems to have left the hype train already.

 

Yes but im not butthurt about what he's butthurt about. 

 

Guess it's just me then. 


Edited by Jbnn, 06 January 2018 - 09:23 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


Laur_Balaur_XD #9 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35898 battles
  • 640
  • [FUSED] FUSED
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 06 January 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

 

Mm no, you'd rather *edit

 

 

Yes but im not butthurt about what he's butthurt about. 

 

Guess it's just me then. 

 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

Now go take your  *edit.;)


Edited by Jbnn, 06 January 2018 - 09:24 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


logaritmusnaturalis #10 Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:10 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostIulian_ro, on 06 January 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

Edited 


Edited by Asklepi0s, 08 January 2018 - 01:56 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks


Laur_Balaur_XD #11 Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:19 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35898 battles
  • 640
  • [FUSED] FUSED
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 06 January 2018 - 08:10 AM, said:

Edited 

 

You should learn to not take it as a insult when people tell what you are in fact. 

 

Look, i found a video of you fighting against that evil Super Conqueror:


Edited by Asklepi0s, 08 January 2018 - 01:56 PM.


logaritmusnaturalis #12 Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:21 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostIulian_ro, on 06 January 2018 - 08:19 AM, said:

 

You should learn to not take it as a insult when people tell what you are in fact. 

 

Look, i found a video of you fighting against that evil Super Conqueror:

 

This is just getting sad, just take the loss kiddo. 

Laur_Balaur_XD #13 Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:23 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35898 battles
  • 640
  • [FUSED] FUSED
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 06 January 2018 - 08:21 AM, said:

 

This is just getting sad, just take the loss kiddo. 

 

That is all you can say mister 47% ?



EltvilleTiger #14 Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21215 battles
  • 1,568
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011
Not OP in my opinion from experience. Just a good TierX.

Archaean #15 Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15179 battles
  • 1,181
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2015
what about is-7? hull down and such?

clixor #16 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 51483 battles
  • 3,058
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

View PostArchaean, on 06 January 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

what about is-7? hull down and such?

 

what about working with the rest of your team?

Eaglax #17 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:45 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18992 battles
  • 3,485
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

View Postclixor, on 06 January 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

 

what about working with the rest of your team?

 

:ohmy:

logaritmusnaturalis #18 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Postclixor, on 06 January 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

 

what about working with the rest of your team?

 

Team? what's that?

lord_chipmonk #19 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:23 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33952 battles
  • 10,251
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

Statistically, it is 15th among tier 10 tanks for win rate. If we just look at heavy tanks at tier 10 it is still outperformed by:  

 

VK 7201

Obj 260

Type 5

AMX M4

WZ 111

 

Doesn't on balance seem that OP to me...



Tankenstein #20 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 64192 battles
  • 452
  • [DSQ] DSQ
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 06 January 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

Impenetrable hull down. Impenetrable upperplate. Lowerplate is easy to hide, of course it is with 10 degrees of gun depression, and relatively small. At flat ground there exists no cupola weakspot, completely impenetrable turret, unlike E5 for example. To have a chance of penetrating the cupola you need to be above the tank. Side armor trollish spaced armor [edited], alot of shots get absorbed. 

 

This tank has better DPM than it's medium counterpart the CAX. Not only that, it also has better gunhandling! In fact the gun is more accurate and has better gunhandling than alot of tier 10 mediums. 

 

As if all above was not enough it has 2400 HP, just why?

 

´This piece of crapis more OP than E5 was prenerf, we're just not noticing it as much because tanks like maus, type 5's. 

 

Every good player is statpadding and masturbating in this tank, they're gonna do it will they're precious tank that they free XPed to is OP. 

 

Yeah right in your wet dreams. 

 

Love those ones which spill crap and hide behind fake account. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users