How about a feedback opportunity after a victory in random games to other players

feedback chat victory result

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

House_Of_The_Rising_Sun #1 Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24445 battles

I know WG is concerned about inappropriate chat behaviour in random games, but i often miss the opportunity to write a positive feedback ingame, if we have won and some players obviously have contributed much for the victory (when i am dead as always and just watching these unicums)...you have only a couple of seconds for the last chat, when game ends. I often write a personal message to hero players, but only after game, when noone else can see it. And yes, sometimes i get such messages from other nice players (for example if i have resetted the cap before enemy gets it...).

It would be nice if WG adds a opportunity to give a "like" or "applause" to such hero players, when the game result table shows up after the game, something as in Facebook, which everybody can see for the moment. It would be a nice reward to get a positive feedback from other humans of your team besides the medals and the xp WG contributes already. It shouldn´t be count in stats but it could make good players happier for the moment. What do you think?  

Jigabachi #2 Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17753 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHouse_Of_The_Rising_Sun, on 07 January 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

It shouldn´t be count in stats but it could make good players happier for the moment. What do you think?  

Old idea. Suggested many times already.

As long as it's not counted or, even worse, as long as it doesn't yield some kind of rewards, I'd be completely ok with that. But I still prefer a personal message, it's way easier to do and more direct.

Erwin_Von_Braun #3 Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 36115 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHouse_Of_The_Rising_Sun, on 07 January 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

I know WG is concerned about inappropriate chat behaviour in random games, but i often miss the opportunity to write a positive feedback ingame, if we have won and some players obviously have contributed much for the victory (when i am dead as always and just watching these unicums)...you have only a couple of seconds for the last chat, when game ends. I often write a personal message to hero players, but only after game, when noone else can see it. And yes, sometimes i get such messages from other nice players (for example if i have resetted the cap before enemy gets it...).

It would be nice if WG adds a opportunity to give a "like" or "applause" to such hero players, when the game result table shows up after the game, something as in Facebook, which everybody can see for the moment. It would be a nice reward to get a positive feedback from other humans of your team besides the medals and the xp WG contributes already. It shouldn´t be count in stats but it could make good players happier for the moment. What do you think?

View PostJigabachi, on 07 January 2018 - 05:01 PM, said:

Old idea. Suggested many times already.

As long as it's not counted or, even worse, as long as it doesn't yield some kind of rewards, I'd be completely ok with that. But I still prefer a personal message, it's way easier to do and more direct.

Indeed, I have got into the habit now of PM'ing players on either team who have played exceptionally well.

Most take it as it was intended, some just 'stfu noob' - guess they are not used to other players being civil:(

Would love to see something kin to the 'Complaints' tab - a straightforward 'Compliments' tab would be nice.:medal:

Anyways, the last time this came up, I recall MrConway saying he thought it was a great idea and would speak to the appropriate people - guess that never happened...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users