Jump to content


bought 11 christmas boxes and got 7 $ of comission fee


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

aldibossi #1 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43618 battles
  • 23
  • [SHOKU] SHOKU
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

hi guys, wanted to share this thing that happened to me on 31 dec. i bought 11 christmas boxes for 17-18 euros and got 7 $ in comission fees!!! 

WTF wargaming!!!!

i am very disappointed ,its my first time that i use money for this game and will be the least time!! how its possible to get 7 $ of comission fees...really....thats stealing money from the people!!!

good job btw,thats how to make money fast!

i am very angry with this kind of things,just wanted to say to the others to dont spend money on this game,you will get robbed !!

 



AvengerOrion #2 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26223 battles
  • 1,130
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View Postaldibossi, on 07 January 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

hi guys, wanted to share this thing that happened to me on 31 dec. i bought 11 christmas boxes for 17-18 euros and got 7 $ in comission fees!!! 

WTF wargaming!!!!

i am very disappointed ,its my first time that i use money for this game and will be the least time!! how its possible to get 7 $ of comission fees...really....thats stealing money from the people!!!

good job btw,thats how to make money fast!

i am very angry with this kind of things,just wanted to say to the others to dont spend money on this game,you will get robbed !!

 

 

I never got even 1 cent of commission fee, so no idea how you are paying for those boxes. :amazed:

HugSeal #3 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,098
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012
So, you don't know what you buy and that is wargamings fault?

Chute #4 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6333 battles
  • 160
  • [WALET] WALET
  • Member since:
    03-18-2011
It's the standard fine for terrible punctuation.

Enforcer1975 #5 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,884
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostAvengerOrion, on 07 January 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

 

I never got even 1 cent of commission fee, so no idea how you are paying for those boxes. :amazed:

 

Neither did i. I just checked and none of the payment methods mentions any additional payment fees.

 

So OP how did you pay them?



aldibossi #6 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:01 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43618 battles
  • 23
  • [SHOKU] SHOKU
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostHugSeal, on 07 January 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

So, you don't know what you buy and that is wargamings fault?

 

its not normal to pay for something that costs 18 euro and pay 7 $ just for the service!

bought them with the VISA credit card 

 


Edited by aldibossi, 07 January 2018 - 09:02 PM.


aldibossi #7 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43618 battles
  • 23
  • [SHOKU] SHOKU
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostChute, on 07 January 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

It's the standard fine for terrible punctuation.

 

you are a genius...

Homer_J #8 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29055 battles
  • 30,554
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Do you have your currency / nationality correct in the in premium shop?

 

Could be your visa company saw it as a foreign transaction.



aldibossi #9 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43618 battles
  • 23
  • [SHOKU] SHOKU
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 07 January 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

Do you have your currency / nationality correct in the in premium shop?

 

Could be your visa company saw it as a foreign transaction.

 

i paid with my nationality currency as it was on the premium shop,but the comission was taken in dollars...usually you get from 1-2 euros in comission fees...but not 7$

DracheimFlug #10 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:22 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 9076 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View Postaldibossi, on 07 January 2018 - 09:11 PM, said:

 

i paid with my nationality currency as it was on the premium shop,but the comission was taken in dollars...usually you get from 1-2 euros in comission fees...but not 7$

 

What makes you assume that it is WG's fault? It isn't like WG sets said fees. 

Homer_J #11 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:22 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29055 battles
  • 30,554
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

I think you need to take it up with your visa supplier.

 

I don't pay any fees unless I use my card in an ATM.



unhappy_bunny #12 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18386 battles
  • 2,772
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012
Hmm. I usually pay with a MasterCard Credit Card and have never been charged commission. Question it with your Credit Card company. 

aldibossi #13 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43618 battles
  • 23
  • [SHOKU] SHOKU
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 07 January 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

Hmm. I usually pay with a MasterCard Credit Card and have never been charged commission. Question it with your Credit Card company. 

 

i talked with the bank,they said  they are fees from the page you buyed the product! thats why i am upset! anyway hope you guys will not get this problem in the future...

SuedKAT #14 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,555
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
Must be something country and/or bank specific, I've never seen any commission fees applied to my transactions with my own Visa card and I've used that on all continents and in a ton of countries and a ton of online sites. Sure at times some companies clearly display that they are taking a commission fee, as an example if I order something online from a service that collects a lot of offers in one place I normally see a minuscule commission fee baked into the final price, but I've never come across that when buying stuff directly from a company and never from WG. The price I see in the premium shop is what they take from my card if I buy anything, nothing more.

Edited by SuedKAT, 07 January 2018 - 09:36 PM.


BravelyRanAway #15 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22814 battles
  • 9,562
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
I've never had fees attached to anything I've bought in WoT.........methinks your bank is passing the buck while filling their own pockets.

Homer_J #16 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29055 battles
  • 30,554
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postaldibossi, on 07 January 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

 

i talked with the bank,they said  they are fees from the page you buyed the product!

What page did you use?



jack_timber #17 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:46 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 33946 battles
  • 2,149
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014
Use PayPal.... No fees

aldibossi #18 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43618 battles
  • 23
  • [SHOKU] SHOKU
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 07 January 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

What page did you use?

 

wot eu page,logged in and from there buyed the christmas boxes

Mav75 #19 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:56 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30638 battles
  • 1,538
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

I have never paid any commission on any online purchase. That includes both PayPal transactions as well as credit cards.

The last time I paid a commission was when I bought US Dollars to have a cash reserve in case I couldn't use any cards on my trip to the US.



Pvt_Duffer #20 Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16658 battles
  • 3,146
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postaldibossi, on 07 January 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

 

wot eu page,logged in and from there buyed the christmas boxes

 

It's your visa card provider adding foreignexchange rates. The fact hat they are doing it in dollars and the size means it's also likely they're doing it twice, once for the euro side and once for the native currency side.

You don't state who your visa provider or what your native currency is.

 

Get a new visa card.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users