Digital cammo

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

ecefec #1 Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44354 battles
  • [LV_VK] LV_VK
i want remove digital cammo from my swe tanks, but i found its stuck with tank. its no posible to swich digatal camo from tanks, or its bug for SWE line?

TheOneAboveAII #2 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12064 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT
Huh? Just go to the tank you want, click on the exterior tab, go to camouflages, click on the tank part you want to remove cammo from, then right click and it should appear there remove cammo...and click on that...no cammo is stuck with the tank...unless you mean removing the cammo that you have bought with credits to move it on another tank...in which case you can't.

Edited by TheOneAboveAII, 08 January 2018 - 01:16 AM.

Laur_Balaur_XD #3 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35365 battles

Yep, the reward camos from campaigns are stuck to the tanks that they are applied on.

WG made this change in the latest micropatch 9.21.0.2

Salsch #4 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40744 battles
  • [RE-AP] RE-AP

Same problem. I put on tanks what I dont want to keep.

The rules did not contain this restriction. 
https://worldoftanks...bit-rules-regs/

I think I didnt make mistake, I could not know that rewards camos works differently. This is not logical either.

I will sell these tanks and my winnings will not be worth anything. I think this situation was not my fault. I'm very sad that the gift I played for a lot on the campaign has been destroyed. :(

Support:

We understand your situation however on our end we cannot do anything about this since we have limited access when it comes to in game actions and transactions. Also don't sell your tank just yet, since a lot of players have complained about this in our forums thread, it is best that you appeal as well in the forum threads so that our developers will be able to hear your thoughts and consider dismounting the camos. Since many have appealed about dismounting the camos once again so that they can put them on the right tank, we encourage you to do the same as well. Please don't sell your tanks as well.

TheOneAboveAII #5 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12064 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostIulian_ro, on 08 January 2018 - 01:22 AM, said:

Yep, the reward camos from campaigns are stuck to the tanks that they are applied on.

WG made this change in the latest micropatch 9.21.0.2

What? Is this crapfor real? WG you mofos...I WANT MY CHINESE CAMMO ON 121 WHEN I GET IT(tomorrow) you [edited]wankers..after all the money we give you for those [edited]boxes...cuz otherwise it's almost impossible to get any cammo...you lock it down without telling us first...disgusting company.

Laur_Balaur_XD #6 Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35365 battles

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 08 January 2018 - 12:52 AM, said:

What? Is this crapfor real? WG you mofos...I WANT MY CHINESE CAMMO ON 121 WHEN I GET IT(tomorrow) you [edited]wankers..after all the money we give you for those [edited]boxes...cuz otherwise it's almost impossible to get any cammo...you lock it down without telling us first...disgusting company.

What i said applies for sure just on clan wars reward camos.

I don't know about the christmas collections since i do not own one, but i am almost sure that you can move those on another tank. That if WG does not block them on applied tanks too on the next patch.

I think now camos are like this:

-clan wars reward camo (like the digital one) - not movable on another tank

-regular camo bought with gold - movable on any other tank from same nation

-new year/christmas camo style - movable on any other tank from same nation, but i think you can not customize the emblems and inscriptions

-the camo given by WG when they changed the system - movable on any tank regardless of nation

TheOneAboveAII #7 Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12064 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostIulian_ro, on 08 January 2018 - 02:14 AM, said:

What i said applies for sure just on clan wars reward camos.

I don't know about the christmas collections since i do not own one, but i am almost sure that you can move those on another tank. That if WG does not block them on applied tanks too on the next patch.

I think now camos are like this:

-clan wars reward camo (like the digital one) - not movable on another tank

-regular camo bought with gold - movable on any other tank from same nation

-new year/christmas camo style - movable on any other tank from same nation, but i think you can not customize the emblems and inscriptions

-the camo given by WG when they changed the system - movable on any tank regardless of nation

Right...campaigns...then wg...you are fine for now...i won't kill you...yet...but if tomorrow i can't move my chinese christmass cammo from T-34-3 to 121...get murazor, serb and victor in a room, close it and throw the key away...it's going to be nasty.

ecefec #8 Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44354 battles
  • [LV_VK] LV_VK

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 08 January 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

Huh? Just go to the tank you want, click on the exterior tab, go to camouflages, click on the tank part you want to remove cammo from, then right click and it should appear there remove cammo...and click on that...no cammo is stuck with the tank...unless you mean removing the cammo that you have bought with credits to move it on another tank...in which case you can't.

lol

Cobra6 #9 Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Remember when WG made the CW camo interaction more beneficial for the player in 9.21 so you could remove CW camo from tanks you no longer use and put it on new tanks that you ARE using? Remember?

Well players can't have nice things and Wargaming quickly "fixed" this "problem" in a micro-patch. Aren't we all glad for that?

Cobra 6

Laur_Balaur_XD #10 Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35365 battles

View PostCobra6, on 08 January 2018 - 07:35 AM, said:

Remember when WG made the CW camo interaction more beneficial for the player in 9.21 so you could remove CW camo from tanks you no longer use and put it on new tanks that you ARE using? Remember?

Well players can't have nice things and Wargaming quickly "fixed" this "problem" in a micro-patch. Aren't we all glad for that?

Cobra 6

Yeah, they managed to ruin fix that much faster than chat/contacts problems that are still in game.....

The fokkers did not even mentioned about the locking of camo on tanks when they released 9.21.0.2. Why do you always act like the players/customers are your biggest enemies WG??

ogremage #11 Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31642 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

This is a completely broken "feature" that made the camo first unstuck, then stuck to the tank - all without any warning or UI notification.

I switched the camo to my Swedish grind tanks when it was unlocked. Now it is locked to a tank I've since sold!

This is completely ridiculous and really should be fixed, WG.

eldrak #12 Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45844 battles
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO

Oh man, are they locked again? :(

Please gief at least option to dismount for gold.

Three_Rounds_Rapid #13 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32739 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Would have been good to know before the micropatch "fixed" this feature, then I wouldn't have this camo stuck on 2 Tier 9's I'm grinding and will sell.

8126Jakobsson #14 Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:12 AM

Major

• Player
  • 61160 battles
Oh. I forgot about this. I read a heads up a week or two ago but it slipped my mind. 

Neolici0us #15 Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23750 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE

I dont understand why there is no information in-game about this. They just let me to put that camo on a tank a then if i want to switch it for another tank i realize its impossible. 

So, next time when i want to use camouflage i have to search internet for any hidden traps ? I dont understand why is this restriction there anyway. 

Aikl #16 Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:14 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostNeolici0us, on 19 March 2018 - 06:59 AM, said:

I dont understand why there is no information in-game about this. They just let me to put that camo on a tank a then if i want to switch it for another tank i realize its impossible.

(...) 

That is how Wargaming does things, to put it simply.

Apparently there are difficulties providing messages/popups in-game, and hard to make posts on the website. That is literally the reason we've been given on technical issues.

(Exactly how they yet can make popups for official streams, a sticky forum post for the EU streams and website posts for minor contests I have yet to understand.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users