Holidat OPS Rewards

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

torojet #1 Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9984 battles
  • [-RSGG] -RSGG
When is the last time to obtain the rewards? I applied discounts on tanks but I haven't recruited all the female crew. Should I decide now, or is it indefinite?
Also, can I pick these crews for not obtained tank(i.e. for tanks in later tiers, but I don't have enough experience to research them)

Eaglax #2 Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

you have to decide until march

I don't think that you can recruit them for non researched tanks, but you can try it, you can cancel it at any time anyways :)

Edited by Eaglax, 08 January 2018 - 08:23 PM.

torojet #3 Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9984 battles
  • [-RSGG] -RSGG

View PostEaglax, on 08 January 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

you have to decide until march

I don't think that you can recruit them for non researched tanks, but you can try it, you can cancel it at any time anyways :)

I tried to recruit crew for tier 7 light french tank, I have amx elc bis, but I couldn't see that tank on recruit screen. I thought it is a bug, but if you say so, maybe I cannot recruit crew for unresearched tanks :(

Aikl #4 Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:37 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25552 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Posttorojet, on 08 January 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

I tried to recruit crew for tier 7 light french tank, I have amx elc bis, but I couldn't see that tank on recruit screen. I thought it is a bug, but if you say so, maybe I cannot recruit crew for unresearched tanks :(

No, you can't, but since the rewards remain unlockable until sometime-in-March, that isn't an issue. Even if it becomes an issue, you can simply train them to the ELC/AMX 40 and retrain them for credits later on. If you select skills before the retraining (you should), they'll end up at 90%. That's ~39k crew experience lost, but the BiA they get compensates for 5% alone.

(The French lights and the Batchats are among the tanks that benefit the most from female crew due to few crew members and combined roles.)

torojet #5 Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9984 battles
  • [-RSGG] -RSGG

View PostAikl, on 08 January 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

No, you can't, but since the rewards remain unlockable until sometime-in-March, that isn't an issue. Even if it becomes an issue, you can simply train them to the ELC/AMX 40 and retrain them for credits later on. If you select skills before the retraining (you should), they'll end up at 90%. That's ~39k crew experience lost, but the BiA they get compensates for 5% alone.

(The French lights and the Batchats are among the tanks that benefit the most from female crew due to few crew members and combined roles.)

Thank you, one last question. Should I do all the crew female? Or commander alone is enough?

Balc0ra #6 Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66286 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Posttorojet, on 08 January 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

Thank you, one last question. Should I do all the crew female? Or commander alone is enough?

You can do just the commander. As her BIA skill works with male crew if they have it. Or when they get it later etc.

nightcrow82 #7 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 56390 battles
  • [SALI] SALI
I did not apply discounts yet, will I be able to apply them after jan 15?? Cause i can see that i can apply them only when i go to christmass tree, also female crew members can be recruited only via reward for atmosfere level panel? I was hopping that i will use dicounts on new soviet HT line if htey apear before that mid march date, but, now i dont see how are we gonna be able to do anythnig when christmass tree disapear...

Balc0ra #8 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66286 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 January 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

I did not apply discounts yet, will I be able to apply them after jan 15?? Cause i can see that i can apply them only when i go to christmass tree, also female crew members can be recruited only via reward for atmosfere level panel? I was hopping that i will use dicounts on new soviet HT line if htey apear before that mid march date, but, now i dont see how are we gonna be able to do anythnig when christmass tree disapear...

According to the EU page, you have until mid March to decide. Tho NA just changed their ops page to say Feb 6th. Point is that you can't decide after the next patch either way I suspect. As past female rewards have gone away if not picked before a patch. Like the compensation one we got a few months back. So I would not gamble on it staying to be selected once 9.22 hits. So make sure to have your females picked and discounts handed out before then either way.

Edited by Balc0ra, 11 January 2018 - 05:57 PM.

Lomion_EU #9 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35840 battles
  • [CSW] CSW

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 January 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

Once you have selected which tank you wish to apply a discount to, that discount never expires, Just liek the discounts that have been available on the Swedish TD's from last Christmas' event.

nightcrow82 #10 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 56390 battles
  • [SALI] SALI

View PostLomion_EU, on 11 January 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

Once you have selected which tank you wish to apply a discount to, that discount never expires, Just liek the discounts that have been available on the Swedish TD's from last Christmas' event.

my question was about applying the disconut, do i have to do it before sunday....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users