Female BiA Perk

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SastusBulbas #21 Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 33518 battles

View PostBabbet_1, on 13 January 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

Thank you guys for all your replies, and the additional information and advice. You are unanimous as to how BiA works, and I must say that is entirely in line with my perception. However, the fact remains that, after having fought only 7 battles, my Comet crew have all somehow acquired 100% BiA, and are now working on their second skill (except Commander (3rd) and Radio Op (still working on major qual.) I am therefore led to the conclusion that this is due to a bug, or have WG singled me out for special attention?? (Not likely I know - usually, in common with most other abysmal players of this game, I am only chosen to receive the "rough end of the pineapple" so to speak.  :D)

I think the attached files speak for themselves, but please say if I am mis-reading something.

2018-01-13 (1).png

2018-01-13.png

I have since tried to replicate this by assigning another female commander to my T-43, but it didn't work a second time, so situation normal with them - i.e. only commander showing as having BiA (inactive), so the mystery remains. Just wonder if anyone else has experienced anything similar? 

Not sure if you are being serious, but that's a Cromwell B crew that comes with BIA as standard, which you would know as you bought the Cromwell B and retrained them for the Comet.

No mystery, no special treatment, and the crew only has 7 battles in that image with 211 average XP and  camo level. Apart from the radio op.

Babbet_1 #22 Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8707 battles

View Postederfe, on 13 January 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

You know that Cromwell B of yours came with a crew with bia from the start. :) check the commander you replaced with the girl. He has bia too.

The old saying a picture tells more than a thousand words held true once again. Thanks for posting the pictures! :)

Ah yes, of course! - thank you ederfe, you have saved an old man's sanity! Of course I now feel like a complete prune, but I had completely forgotten that the Crom B crew came with BIA. My apologies for wasting everyone's time on this - I can only plead senility and memory loss! Is it time to go home yet? :confused:

JCTagger #23 Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11746 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBabbet_1, on 13 January 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

In that case, it's to be hoped that he doesn't dissipate his energy in providing additional benefits to the rest of the crew, if you get my drift. ;)

What, like putting up shelves, mowing the lawn, that sort of thing?

Babbet_1 #24 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8707 battles

View PostJCTagger, on 14 January 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

What, like putting up shelves, mowing the lawn, that sort of thing?

Yes, of course! Plus ironing, washing up, bathing the kids etc etc........Also, with all that nattering going on, I hope he's been issued with earplugs!

Also tagged with Female, BiA, Perk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users