Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

More reading about changes here:

http://forum.worldof...st-patch-notes/

https://worldoftanks...-tree-revision/

Obj 705A stats

http://forum.worldof...-initial-stats/

(Immune to standard ammo, 650 alpha no weakspot).

Obj 268v4

https://thearmoredpa...-268-version-4/

(Immune to standard and much premium ammo, 650 alpha, no weakspot).

Obj 430U

https://www.google.s...bject-430u/amp/

Please read up a bit about changes before you vote. 

Edited by ZlatanArKung, 11 January 2018 - 04:58 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62764 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostZlatanArKung, on 11 January 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

Obj 705A stats

http://forum.worldof...-initial-stats/

(Immune to standard ammo, 650 alpha no weakspot).

Obj 268v4

https://thearmoredpa...-268-version-4/

(Immune to standard and much premium ammo, 650 alpha, no weakspot).

Did you not complain about the new German HT being useless... because it had weakspots?

And if it had weakspots. Everyone would say it was useless to. As shown with the new German tier 8 premium. That is 100% useless. And that's the issue. If you have weakspots on a HT. One half of WOT will complain. Because everyone will pen you, and armor is useless. If they have no weakspots. the other half would complain that you need to press 2. But those that say armor is useless now shuts up. Regardless of how good they would balance it on that aspects, and even if they did change it to make it perfect according to me or even you. There is always someone who would make a new topic saying it can't be released in the current state. Then it's just to pick the one with less whiners. And sadly... that's armor with no weakspots in the current meta.

But lets at least wait for RU to moan about the changes on CT first. As that counts more then anything. If they don't mind. It will stick. If not it gets changed. Like the Swedish HT's did etc. As that was due to RU complaining about it. Not us.

Edited by Balc0ra, 11 January 2018 - 05:13 PM.

ZlatanArKung #3 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 11 January 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

Did you not complain about the new German HT being useless... because it had weakspots?

And if it had weakspots. Everyone would say it was useless to. As shown with the new German tier 8 premium. That is 100% useless. And that's the issue. If you have weakspots on a HT. One half of WOT will complain. Because everyone will pen you, and armor is useless. If they have no weakspots. the other half would complain that you need to press 2. But those that say armor is useless now shuts up. Regardless of how good they would balance it on that aspects, and even if they did change it to make it perfect according to me or even you. There is always someone who would make a new topic saying it can't be released in the current state. Then it's just to pick the one with less whiners. And sadly... that's armor with no weakspots in the current meta.

But lets at least wait for RU to moan about the changes on CT first. As that counts more then anything. If they don't mind. It will stick. If not it gets changed. Like the Swedish HT's did etc. As that was due to RU complaining about it. Not us.

I am pretty sure I said Mauerbrecher was a good tank because it had weakspots. 

And armour is not useless if it have weakspots, that some think it is is weird, since it isn't true.

Just like armour doesn't become useless when premium ammo is shot at it. That is just as wrong.

The problem is that this game is turning into a 'play armoured tank or gtfo'.

The problem with Mauerbrecher is that it exist in WOT in current patches. If it would have been released 18 months ago, it would have been one of the better heavys at T8 in the whole game.

Edited by ZlatanArKung, 11 January 2018 - 05:21 PM.

Homer_J #4 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27023 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
What 9.22 needs is more threads creating in it's honour.

ZlatanArKung #5 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:02 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 11 January 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

What 9.22 needs is more threads creating in it's honour.

Indeed it does,  the more the merrier.

I am just wondering how the poll ceased to exist.

Edited by ZlatanArKung, 11 January 2018 - 06:03 PM.

gunslingerXXX #6 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9951 battles

View PostZlatanArKung, on 11 January 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

Please read up a bit about changes before you vote. 

Where can I vote and for what?

ZlatanArKung #7 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 11 January 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

Where can I vote and for what?

The poll disappeard for some mysterious reason.

It was about wether the Obj 705, new TD line and the Obj 430U should be introduced or not.

MarcoStrapone #8 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32542 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

SU-101

gun depression angle: 3 deg.

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

Laur_Balaur_XD #9 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35365 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

This forum is full of guys that complain about the armor being useless.

Now the same guys are unhappy about tanks that have armor.....

Desyatnik_Pansy #10 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:38 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 14408 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostIulian_ro, on 11 January 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

I don't feel like Zlatan has been running around saying "armour is useless".

Derethim #11 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16426 battles

View PostIulian_ro, on 11 January 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

And you're complaining about the people, that complain.

How much better are you, really?

The bad balance and the complaining it yields is, because of premium ammo and nothing more. No stupid-[edited]gold rounds = eventually, good armour balance.

Dava_117 #12 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17581 battles
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS

View PostIulian_ro, on 11 January 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

Those guys are usually scrubs that can't learn to angle their HTs, not expert player.

MarcoStrapone #13 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32542 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

View PostDava_117, on 11 January 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

Those guys are usually scrubs that can't learn to angle their HTs, not expert player.

im trying to angle , but it stuck, it just stuck :coin:

Laur_Balaur_XD #14 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35365 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

View PostDerethim, on 11 January 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

And you're complaining about the people, that complain.

How much better are you, really?

The bad balance and the complaining it yields is, because of premium ammo and nothing more. No stupid-[edited]gold rounds = eventually, good armour balance.

I think i am much better than the sheeps like those who complain about everything without even thinking why they actually complain.

I like how guys that do not have a Obj.263 cry that the tank is being replaced. The idiots have no idea about how useless and obsolete 263 is now. 

I really like that WG decided to change the lines that no one played because the tanks were bad.

Also i like how people complain about gold ammo, i have no problem with people shooting gold at me and i do not feel like everybody is spamming gold in randoms.

Also tier 10 tanks should be used primary in clan wars and skirmishes/advances, those are quite competitive modes in which gold is spammed a lot. 

Do you scrubs who complain play tier 10 only in randoms and want to pawn/sealclub everyone? Because that would explain why are you so upset....

P.S.: You have just one tier 10 tank, that you grinded only because you were greedy and wanted 2 tanks at the price of one (S.Conq and 215b), and you have never played a single match of clan wars.

But you are a expert in tier 10 tanks and you know perfectly how to balance this game....

Edited by Iulian_ro, 11 January 2018 - 07:57 PM.

_EXODUZ_ #15 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:56 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34165 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
And the point of this thread is? You can still add a poll can't you?

Derethim #16 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16426 battles

View PostIulian_ro, on 11 January 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

I think i am much better than the sheeps like those who complain about everything without even thinking why they actually complain.

I like how guys that do not have a Obj.263 cry that the tank is being replaced. The idiots have no idea about how useless and obsolete 263 is now. 

I have the Chi-Ri, the Churchill GC as keepers and a number of tier II and III gift tanks, that are also utterly useless.

I don't care about the meta. Chi-Ri is SO much fun to play, Churchill GC is a challenge and I like that. I'd like a 263, why? Because it's fun. People call it the "YOLOWAGON" for a reason.

It has wonderful DPM, coupled with decent armor and speed - way less obsolete, than T110E5, Obj. 268 or the Leo 1.

I really like that WG decided to change the lines that no one played because the tanks were bad.

People DO play these lines and the tanks are obsolete, because Wargaming added overpowered tanks and people, such as you, got lured by the powercreep, while these tanks weren't buffed to match them.

Also, they're changing the lines to gain more tanks to re-add as premiums. Just like they did with T34, Lorr. 40T, FV4202 and the list goes on and it will. With Obj. 416 either joining in, or simply getting removed, because the STG is not selling well and this is a similar tank. Same with SU-122-54, but that one will probably be the first soviet premium tier VIII TD.

Also i like how people complain about gold ammo, i have no problem with people shooting gold at me and i do not feel like everybody is spamming gold in randoms.

Also tier 10 tanks should be used primary in clan wars and skirmishes/advances, those are quite competitive modes in which gold is spammed a lot. 

If there was no gold, nobody would spam it. People load gold in CWs just to be sure they'll always pen, because they make most of the heavie's/td's armor useless, or as in case of Type 5 and Maus, they reveal weakspots, that weren't actually there at all. Not everybody plays clan wars and skirmishes or other competitive modes. Actually a minority of players play these.

I see your join date, a little later than me - you were here before gold ammo was for credits, how was the game before then? I'd say it was a LOT better, except the mm. Heavies were heavy, mediums could fulfill multiple roles without needing heavy armor, TDs could snipe and didn't have to face corridor maps, except Himmel's and light tanks were primarily spotting and kiling arty. If gold ammo was removed completely and the whole game got balanced over AP rounds, then you'd see how great this game can be. The only thing to deal with afterwards is a few OP  tanks.

Do you scrubs who complain play tier 10 only in randoms and want to pawn/sealclub everyone? Because that would explain why are you so upset....

No, as I said, I enjoy a challenge. I can't play an easy game.

But as I see, you play mostly heavies, so you wouldn't know how umbalanced this game is against other classes.

P.S.: You have just one tier 10 tank, that you grinded only because you were greedy and wanted 2 tanks at the price of one (S.Conq and 215b), and you have never played a single match of clan wars.

But you are a expert in tier 10 tanks and you know perfectly how to balance this game....

Yes I do. Clan Wars are, where people pick the most OP tanks in the meta and load full gold, which is just retarded and never shows the real state the game's balance is in - absolutely butt f0cked.

Yes, I was greedy. What's wrong about that in a game? :P The grind was easy and it was worth it. I play mostly tier VIIIs and only recently came back to WoT, about a year ago.

And yes, I may have more sense in balancing the game, than you as I was Alpha testing about three to four games and the only reason I didn't beta, or alpha test WoT is, because I just didn't get picked for the code :)

Laur_Balaur_XD #17 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35365 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

View PostDerethim, on 11 January 2018 - 11:26 PM, said:

1. Churchill GC is a challenge and I like that. I'd like a 263, why? Because it's fun. People call it the "YOLOWAGON" for a reason.

It has wonderful DPM, coupled with decent armor and speed - way less obsolete, than T110E5, Obj. 268 or the Leo 1.

1.Do you actually compare ChurchillGC with 263? Anyway, i think 268v4 will perform much better than 263 in the role of assault TD.

2. But as I see, you play mostly heavies, so you wouldn't know how umbalanced this game is against other classes.

2. I play all class of tanks, as you can verify i have not played on this account on the last 2-3 years more than 20 battles. It is my old account and now i just post on forums from it. I have another account on which i have almost all tier 10 tanks and i play all classes.

When the meds were good i played meds, now when the heavy tanks seem to be the best because of the corridor meta i will play heavy. I just adapt on how the meta is. This game will never be perfectly balanced, because always some tank class will be at a disadvantage. 

3. Yes I do. Clan Wars are, where people pick the most OP tanks in the meta and load full gold, which is just retarded and never shows the real state the game's balance is in - absolutely butt f0cked.

3. Clan Wars is a competitive mode, in a competition you try to use every mean to win. In fact all this game is competitive, since it is a PvP game...

4. Yes, I was greedy. What's wrong about that in a game? :P The grind was easy and it was worth it. I play mostly tier VIIIs and only recently came back to WoT, about a year ago.

4. Nothing wrong by being greedy, but you have no actual interest in playing/acquiring tier 10 tanks.

5. And yes, I may have more sense in balancing the game, than you as I was Alpha testing about three to four games and the only reason I didn't beta, or alpha test WoT is, because I just didn't get picked for the code :)

5. Being a 'Alpha tester' means literally nothing, sorry to tell you but you are just a player who plays the game so the developers could see how the game is fit for general use.

Derethim #18 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:30 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16426 battles

View PostIulian_ro, on 12 January 2018 - 12:56 AM, said:

I always heavily partook in the forums and in two of the games I was in, I was in clans etc. - hence I had no time for playing competitive in WoT. But that does not mean I have no clue what I'm talking about.

If you think game developer changing their own game, so that people will pay to keep the game from being too time-heavy, or just to keep it fun/competitive is fine, then you're fatally wrong. Nobody likes that. It's what companies, such as Ubisoft, EA, Activision, Capcom, Sony and many others like to do to milk fools wiling to spend hundreds on the game - something most of WoT's players won't do and therefore, will become food for the paying player.

Yes, you use any means to win. But in randoms, which still ARE THE MAIN PART OF WOT you use what you can/have to grind through to get somewhere, you have to manage your economy and forget about spamming premium rounds at heavies with OP armor OR pay real money for a premium account, so that you ever get somewhere and you want at least an average result when being the underdog.

Yes, of course the 268 V4 will be more competitive and will perform way better than the 263. You don't get the point, do you? The impenetrable armor on it is to increase premium round sales to make players spam gold, if they want to fight against it. Then they'll spend more money on premium tanks and accounts. Does this seem a fair business practice to you? Taking a tank, that is unique, fun to play, has it's strenghts and weaknesses and replacing it with an OP and made-up tank, that is impenetrable from the front, has the same cookie-cutter gun as the rest of the tier X TDs with a few stats being different and removing a tank from the line to make more money off of it? Game development and publishing is a business as any other and WoT makes milions of euros/dollars every year. Unfair business practices exist in gaming industry as well.

And yes, I'm interested in playing tier X heavies :D It's fun and challenging - what I like. But I hate when an unfair gaming mechanic makes winning near-impossible. You have to completely outplay your opponent and pray to the RNG gods to beat him, while he tries the same, but with gold rounds and a better tank.

"When the meds were good i played meds, now when the heavy tanks seem to be the best because of the corridor meta i will play heavy. I just adapt on how the meta is. This game will never be perfectly balanced, because always some tank class will be at a disadvantage. "

Yes, and have you noticed almost nobody plays tier X meds anymore? Or the new lights?

It's just heavies and TDs.

Anyways, i'm done explaining, took too much time writing this, not worth the 10 minutes.

TheOneAboveAII #19 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12064 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

430u...med with 300mm+ effective armour and 20+ cammo when moving and medium tank mobility....i'm [edited]done... this game is not slowly, but moving with the speed of light towards becoming armored warfare 2.0 premium ammo edition if you can afford or HE if you can't.

Edited by TheOneAboveAII, 12 January 2018 - 02:34 AM.

Derethim #20 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:33 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16426 battles

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 12 January 2018 - 02:32 AM, said:

430u...med with 300mm+ effective armour and 20+ cammo when moving....i'm [edited]done...

Exactly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users