Jump to content


T28 HTC Campaign not completing

campaign personal missions reward

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Jagd_Panda #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17918 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012

So I've recently come back to the game after a year or so break and I'm a little confused as to why my campaign is not completing.

If I understand correctly, finishing 15 / 15 missions in any 4 vehicle classes is enough to complete a campaign and unlock the reward vehicle. (I unlocked the Stug IV this way a while back)

I have completed LT MT HT and TD 15 / 15 unlocking female crew member but the tank is still locked and i cannot begin on the T-55a campaign.. is this a bug or are WG forcing me to play arty for 15 / 15 too now? :(



Cobra6 #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,539
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

You need to use the orders you get for completing the other 4 branches with honours to unlock the SPG15 mission.

 

Cobra 6



NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27537 battles
  • 1,970
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

If you've completed the other 4 mission chains you should have enough "Orders" freed up to use to complete the Arty-15.

 



StinkyStonky #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26971 battles
  • 1,921
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

You have to either ....

Complete ALL 5 Mission 15s (LT, MT, HT, TD, SPG), or

Complete 4 out of 5 ... WITH HONOURS.

 

You have completed 4 out of 5, but not all of them are with honours.



Balc0ra #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64400 battles
  • 15,431
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostJagd_Panda, on 12 January 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

is this a bug or are WG forcing me to play arty for 15 / 15 too now? :(

 

As pointed out above. You get one order for each 15 mission you do with honors now. So you should have one for each 15 you have done, even on the Stug. That can now be used on SPG-15 to be completed and get the reward for it. So you get the female from it, without playing it vs before. So win/win either way. Then you get the T28 HTC. As they have changed it recently. As you get 1 order pr line you do. And you need 4 orders to skip SPG-15. You do not have to play any of the 14 missions before it. Just select SPG 15 on the map, and use the skip function in the upper right corner of the new window that appears.

 

Then again if you do SPG missions, you  can save the orders to skip more stuff on the later tanks, as those orders are not locked to one tank. You can use it on any mission or tank. To get them done with less effort if you struggle.  Or to skip a single mission, that costs 1. Used orders can be reclaimed once you do that mission later, with honors.


Edited by Balc0ra, 12 January 2018 - 01:10 PM.


K_A #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13581 battles
  • 4,663
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

Sigh...

 

Previously, you needed to either do 4/5 with honours, or 5/5 but then honours didn't matter.

 

Now, you need to do all 5/5, BUT for each final mission you complete with honours you receive an order. If you get 4 of these orders (4 orders you get by doing 4/5 of the final missions with honours) you can use them to SKIP the 5th mission. What you need to do is open up SPG-15, and in the top right corner you have a button that says "complete for 4 orders". Click it. You get a 5th girl crew member and your T28HTC.

 

So in that sense nothing has changed. You can still complete a PM set by either doing 4/5 with honours, or by doing 5/5. The difference is, if you do the easier missions with honours AND you also do 5/5, you get to save the orders and use them in the higher up, more difficult mission sets. 


Edited by K_A, 12 January 2018 - 01:10 PM.


Jagd_Panda #7 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17918 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012

Okay thanks for the help everyone, that makes a little more sense.

The UI in game didn't really explain it well compared to the old system I was used to.

Back to the grind I go!



K_A #8 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13581 battles
  • 4,663
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostJagd_Panda, on 12 January 2018 - 12:15 PM, said:

Okay thanks for the help everyone, that makes a little more sense.

The UI in game didn't really explain it well compared to the old system I was used to.

Back to the grind I go!

 

Yeah, the new mission UI got some serious backlash when it was introduced. It's a million times less intuitive and easy to navigate than the old one.. I remember when it was launched, WG even admitted in the portal post that the old system was already "intuitive and easy to use" but that they just wanted to fk with it anyway to make it prettier or something.. :facepalm:

MrClark56 #9 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:18 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5880 battles
  • 2,342
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

fak me, i think i used the orders on some random missions... completely forgot to keep them to skip the arta missions...

 

 



Balc0ra #10 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64400 battles
  • 15,431
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostJagd_Panda, on 12 January 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

Okay thanks for the help everyone, that makes a little more sense.

The UI in game didn't really explain it well compared to the old system I was used to.

Back to the grind I go!

 

There should have been an info window when you went to campaign the first time. I suspect you ignored that and skipped it, orders should have been explained there. And if you click on campaign now, and above the map next to "the long awaited backup" there is an "i" next to it in a grey box. Click that and you get all the info you need to avoid future confusion, inc a video link explaining changes in detail.

Edited by Balc0ra, 12 January 2018 - 01:19 PM.


K_A #11 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13581 battles
  • 4,663
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostMrClark56, on 12 January 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

fak me, i think i used the orders on some random missions... completely forgot to keep them to skip the arta missions...

 

 

 

You can get them back by completing the skipped missions with honours :)

CPTANT #12 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7515 battles
  • 259
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View PostK_A, on 12 January 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

Sigh...

 

Previously, you needed to either do 4/5 with honours, or 5/5 but then honours didn't matter.

 

Now, you need to do all 5/5, BUT for each final mission you complete with honours you receive an order. If you get 4 of these orders (4 orders you get by doing 4/5 of the final missions with honours) you can use them to SKIP the 5th mission. What you need to do is open up SPG-15, and in the top right corner you have a button that says "complete for 4 orders". Click it. You get a 5th girl crew member and your T28HTC.

 

So in that sense nothing has changed. You can still complete a PM set by either doing 4/5 with honours, or by doing 5/5. The difference is, if you do the easier missions with honours AND you also do 5/5, you get to save the orders and use them in the higher up, more difficult mission sets. 

 

But I can still reclaim the orders by completing the missions it is locked into with honours right?

 

edit: ninjad

 

Also is the final mission always 4 orders or is it only 1 if I have unlocked all previous missions?


Edited by CPTANT, 12 January 2018 - 01:21 PM.


Balc0ra #13 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64400 battles
  • 15,431
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostCPTANT, on 12 January 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

 

Also is the final mission always 4 orders or is it only 1 if I have unlocked all previous missions?

 

Always 4. As you get a female crew for it to name one.



Jagd_Panda #14 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17918 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 January 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

 

There should have been an info window when you went to campaign the first time. I suspect you ignored that and skipped it, orders should have been explained there. And if you click on campaign now, and above the map next to "the long awaited backup" there is an "i" next to it in a grey box. Click that and you get all the info you need to avoid future confusion, inc a video link explaining changes in detail.

 

I guessed it was still the same system so.. Of course I skipped! :D  If they give you free gold for watching the video then maybe this forum would be a lot quieter :unsure:

CPTANT #15 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7515 battles
  • 259
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 January 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

 

Always 4. As you get a female crew for it to name one.

 

Seems there is little point in using orders for other missions then....



Geno1isme #16 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 41469 battles
  • 7,219
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostCPTANT, on 12 January 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

Seems there is little point in using orders for other missions then....

 

Mostly yes. It only makes sense if you're certain that you can complete mission 15 of that line on your own.

Balc0ra #17 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64400 battles
  • 15,431
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostCPTANT, on 12 January 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

Seems there is little point in using orders for other missions then....

 

Unless you like the free camo that you need to do all missions for, and don't care for silver rewards, free xp, garage slots or premium days, and only care for the female crews. Then no, not really.





Also tagged with campaign, personal missions, reward

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users