Can't we do something against these kind of players?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

EmeRiCo91 #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 24965 battles

Airfield map, playing ISU. T10 game, started at the east base. I decided to go to north to farm some dmg on unsuspecting targets. After a brief period i begin to suspect that something is not rigt, because we get our backside handed to us on this side, when we supposedly have a Maus platoon. I look down on the map and see, that they are wanking in the southeastern corner, doing nothing. As soon as enemies get close, they drop down to the sea. 

I mean....

Well, here's a picture:

Also a replay.

Can we really not do anything beside reporting them, which we know does not worth cr*p?

RamRaid90 #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20536 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostEmeRiCo91, on 12 January 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

Airfield map, playing ISU. T10 game, started at the east base. I decided to go to north to farm some dmg on unsuspecting targets. After a brief period i begin to suspect that something is not rigt, because we get our backside handed to us on this side, when we supposedly have a Maus platoon. I look down on the map and see, that they are wanking in the southeastern corner, doing nothing. As soon as enemies get close, they drop down to the sea. 

I mean....

Well, here's a picture:

Also a replay.

Can we really not do anything beside reporting them, which we know does not worth cr*p?

Yes you can. You can get on with it. Happens once in a blue moon.

mathwat #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16494 battles

I mean....

Well, here's a picture:

Also a replay.

Naming and shaming mate

EmeRiCo91 #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:55 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 24965 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 12 January 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

Thats not a solution. Also was never mad about it. It was nice if we could do something proactive against players like this. Thankfully, there are few bad apples, but still.

View Postmathwat, on 12 January 2018 - 08:30 PM, said:

Naming and shaming mate

They kinda deserve it. Also, while n&s are against the rule, this post doesn't fit any of the categories in the description. Maybe the should change it to be less vague.

Erwin_Von_Braun #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37324 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRamRaid90, on 12 January 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

Once in a blue moon?

I see this more often than I care to mention.

Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37324 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I mean....

Well, here's a picture:

Also a replay.

XVM whores my good man, that's all they are.

They believe third party software when it tells them they will lose the game, therefore they don't even bother to try & it all ends up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

God I hate players like this:angry:

unhappy_bunny #7 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

If enough people report them, how do you know nothing gets done? 

That is the only thing that can be done, unless you can suggest something better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users