Wargaming how about more Balancing?!?!?!

Balance Balancing P2w Time Skill Individuel camo rating Forum wargaming world of tanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Xtrembo #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26838 battles
  • [_IRH_] _IRH_

Hi Wargaming and gamers,

i like world of tanks as game very much. Even if there are many weakpoints in it but it becomes better and better.. It is cool that WG does something for the game like graphics and physics and mooooore premium tanks and other tanks. But how it would be to change AND balance the game in its basics more? I guess it is an old discussion :izmena: but anyway!

- So, in my opinon the gold ammunition unbalance the game very much. For heavy armored tanks but also for every other tanks it is a massive danger. No skill, just some cheap credits is the way to win easy. So Wargaming: delete the goldammo or make it so expensive that people really think about it to use it!
- Next there is the thickness of armor. The new trend is more armor and more and more that no one without gold ammo can penetrate it. (like japanese heavys or new French or the new russians?!). Just disputable. So Wargaming: 1. See point one.  2. calm down! :child:

- How it is with the camo rating  or the view range! If you have a good crew or a camouflage net it is cool but if you shoot 10x time or more times the enemy and he has still absolute no idea where you exactly are (maybe you cant cover yourself) and you have the same crew lvl and view range like the enemy. :bush: that is just frustrating. And it wont work with every tank!

- And of course, my favorite, the matchmaking. Now the matchmaking is just useing the weight or the kind of tank what you are driving to match you. But what about the individual skill of players :medal:? How often it happen to me that one team has 3-4-5 or more unicum players (i use XVM statistics) and the other team has nonebut more players they just started to play the game and in the end you lose 0-15! And the good players just thinking "hey cool free damage and cannon fodder"!

- The time! 15 minutes. Is it really necessary? Or maybe less time for this short time death massacres matches what the MOST players have?!

- At last the balancing of individual tanks and some maps ofc!

- Let us not forget the pay to win elements and those it almost are. (wg wont change it anyway but ...you know :D )

I like much more to wait more time to get a cool, strategic and fair match as to get a match after 10 seconds  what is just crap at all and what is over after 2 minutes.

What is your opinion?

And sorry for my bad English!!!! If i dont know something i used the Google trans. :ohmy: Forgive me!

See you!

Edited by Xtrembo, 12 January 2018 - 11:58 PM.

Taracith #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37144 battles
  • [KRILL] KRILL
Englisch im deutschen Forenteil. Danke für deinen Beitrag.

Abrik #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 41414 battles
  • [C1DFL] C1DFL
Ich sage es mal auf englisch:

I bit u!!!

HeatMage #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:21 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25890 battles
  • [OM] OM

Glaubst du dein PremMun Mimimi wirkt eindrucksvoller nur weil du es in echt miesem Englisch schreibst? 1700 AvgDmg auf dem E100 liegen nicht an den pöhsen pöhsen PremMun nutzern oder unsichtbaren Cheaterpanzern mit unfairem Matchmaking :rolleyes:

General_Gauder #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:26 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 27194 battles
  • [PZK] PZK

Xtrembo #6 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26838 battles
  • [_IRH_] _IRH_

Danke!

Schön das ihr mein Beitrag lest :) . Konstruktive Kritik wäre etwas angebrachter,  aber danke!

Just...become international. Thanks!

Das ist auch für Google.

Trollt woanders :facepalm:,danke!

General_Gauder #7 Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:58 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 27194 battles
  • [PZK] PZK

View PostXtrembo, on 13 January 2018 - 01:44 AM, said:

Danke!

Schön das ihr mein Beitrag lest :) . Konstruktive Kritik wäre etwas angebrachter,  aber danke!

Das ist auch für Google.

Kettenhund58 #8 Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7780 battles

View PostXtrembo, on 13 January 2018 - 01:44 AM, said:

Danke!

Das ist auch für Google.

Um international zu werden, musst aber nicht englisch schreiben. Die meisten Menschen reden und schreiben chinesisch.

In weiten TEilen der USA und auch Südamerika kommst mit Spanisch wesentlich weiter.

Englisch ist die Sprache der Sklavenhalter, Kriegstreiber und Imperialisten.

Und wer den Google-Übersetzer nutzen muss um solche langen Komentare abzugeben, sollte in Sachen Intarnationalität die Füsse still halten.

Aber wahrscheinlich ist dein Deutsch genauso schei$$e.

Und das ist noch viel beschämender, wenn man die eigene Muttersprache nicht drauf hat.

So wird das nichts mit Jobs in höheren Gefilden.

Schönen Tag noch

Хорошего дня

祝你有美好的一天

Que tengas un buen día

Bonne journée

Edited by Kettenhund58, 13 January 2018 - 06:13 AM.

Greatdisaster #9 Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 51530 battles
  • [_TFF_] _TFF_

This is the german part of the forum and we expect that posts are written more or less in german.

I reported this thread and hope that this topic gets closed by the mods.

Benutze den existierendenen Foreneintrag über Premium Munition. Deine Argumente sind weder neu noch interessiert sich Wargaming dafür. 

Minimale Chancen hättest Du im russischen Forum aber dort wollen die auch kein Englisch sehen sondern russische Posts.

Jbnn #10 Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

• 9041 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Closing thread. 
Please be aware that this is indeed the German section, so only German is allowed.

Have a nice day.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users