When will stupid WG fix the Match making for premium tier 8 tanks

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

_HakunaMatata_ #1 Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 58887 battles

Hi tankers,

I am just wondering when will stupid WG fix the MM for tier 8 premium tanks? Why am I having 9/10 games tier 10 with my premium tanks? 1-3 games in tier 10 yes but not all day. Stupid Russian WG MM has destroyed tier 8 premium tanks. I knew few tier 8 premium tanks will not put me in tier 10 and I have few like WZ-111 or the Super pershing but what I need is crew for other heavy like e5 and so on. Every time I click play, Patriot will put me in tier 10. What the hell is going on with this drunken idiotic system of match making made by idiots in WG?

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT MY POST AND FACE THE FACT THAT THIS GAME IS DESTROYING TIER 8 PREMIUM TANKS. LET PEOPLE SEE WHAT I AM SAYING AND CHANGE THE STUPID MATCH MAKING. WHY ALL DAY TIER 10? WHAT'S THIS CRAP? A TOTAL BUG.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :facepalm:

Gremlin182 #2 Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:34 AM

General

• Player
  • 48859 battles

The reason for the problem is the 3   5   7 spread its not working most of the time yet wg show no sign of reverting back to the previous mm or improving this one.

Its very strange usually they text me daily about their plans but nothing for weeks ;)

Its working fine for tier 9 and 10 tanks but not 8, these days pretty much the only time you are top tier in a tier 8 tank is when its an all tier 8 game.

Dex022 #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:21 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38409 battles

I played my premiums last few days and mm is absolutely horrible with vast majority games being bottom tier what ever tank i tried. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

I will write ticket to support and ofc i don't expect nothing but i am amazed there is no stronger reaction(like flood support with tickets) from players cause they are s*rewed by bad mm influencing play and cr making.

Edited by Dex022, 13 January 2018 - 09:23 AM.

MarioDR #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40631 battles
never

SABAOTH #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostDex022, on 13 January 2018 - 09:21 AM, said:

I played my premiums last few days and mm is absolutely horrible with vast majority games being bottom tier what ever tank i tried. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

I will write ticket to support and ofc i don't expect nothing but i am amazed there is no stronger reaction(like flood support with tickets) from players cause they are s*rewed by bad mm influencing play and cr making.

It used to be worst though, it is a little better.

You can take your Mauerbragger for a ride now. :trollface:

Aikl #6 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

It's a trap. That's what's going on. The matchmaking's a feedback loop.

At least most T8 premiums, at least the newer ones, are strongr than their tech tree counterparts. Not that it's a good thing, but it makes grinding credits a tad easier.

Dex022 #7 Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38409 battles

Well i got my answer from wg to ticket about mm...

After usual blablabla i was "advised" to wait for 1.0 version that should bring mm improvement.

Nothing in detail just that out of answering bot.

Duvelske #8 Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17135 battles

http://forum.worldof...dscompensation/

I got tired of it boys.. So i want some compensation/refund in return.. Just look at the topic and vote.. I recommend you to sent the link to as much people you know affected by this. After almost 2 years now I'm done waiting and hearing AGAIN they will fix it this upcoming year.. like they did last year.

OneFromOne #9 Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10811 battles
Played a lot last week with my Scorp G and didnt had any probs playing TX tanks,just need act to situation.Not sure how it is with Prem heavys/meds but with TD's you still can survive and even pull game,so doesnt seem its so wrong boys.

Dex022 #10 Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38409 battles

View PostOneFromOne, on 13 January 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

Played a lot last week with my Scorp G and didnt had any probs playing TX tanks,just need act to situation.Not sure how it is with Prem heavys/meds but with TD's you still can survive and even pull game,so doesnt seem its so wrong boys.

I told exactly that to wg in my ticket that out of my current tanks ScG and Lorr and Lowe to some extent are viable for credit making without gold spam. So what about my other premiums that i bought/earned earlier like majority of people playing the game?

I mean i can work with most of them BUT it is not the point. I liked to drive some of the tanks that are simply not viable in this meta.

What about KV5 that i have for 6 years? That tank cried for pen buff from start but since it was always top tier it was not an issue. Now KV5 is more then often on bottom of the list with 167 pen?? If that is not a nerf i don't know what it is. I call it borderline fraud of customers. I bought ScG then i left the game for 1,5 years before i come back and that and Lorr40t is my choice these days. What about people that bought KV5 or IS6 or FCM? Should they buy new premiums every time wg release op tank or fks up mm of old premiums?

Get new premiums with gazillion pen or armor and give wg money to be able again to make decent credits?

New premiums op or not op should be choice and not a must to stay competitive.

Edited by Dex022, 13 January 2018 - 06:45 PM.

_HakunaMatata_ #11 Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:40 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 58887 battles

View PostDex022, on 13 January 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

I told exactly that to wg in my ticket that out of my current tanks ScG and Lorr and Lowe to some extent are viable for credit making without gold spam. So what about my other premiums that i bought/earned earlier like majority of people playing the game?

I mean i can work with most of them BUT it is not the point. I liked to drive some of the tanks that are simply not viable in this meta.

What about KV5 that i have for 6 years? That tank cried for pen buff from start but since it was always top tier it was not an issue. Now KV5 is more then often on bottom of the list with 167 pen?? If that is not a nerf i don't know what it is. I call it borderline fraud of customers. I bought ScG then i left the game for 1,5 years before i come back and that and Lorr40t is my choice these days. What about people that bought KV5 or IS6 or FCM? Should they buy new premiums every time wg release op tank or fks up mm of old premiums?

Get new premiums with gazillion pen or armor and give wg money to be able again to make decent credits?

New premiums op or not op should be choice and not a must to stay competitive.

I have my KV-5 collecting a lot of dust. I play 1 match, I face tier 8 tanks that have guns of tier 10 and finish me off in seconds. Now we have Japan tier 8 heavy, no way to damage with 167, you have the new maus, no chance then those swedish tds, they all finish me off. I stopped playing Kv-5.

Actually I think all tanks that have damage under 300 should not see tier 10 at all. For example scorpion G, T34, the Soviet defender and lorr can see tier 10 but what about panther 8.8 or other tanks that do 240 damage? You go out, hit 240 then boom 600 off your hp go.

I'm not sure what people work in WG for balancing tanks but sure they have no brain to think.

Sharp1903 #12 Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38266 battles
Its torture to play with smm tanks these days :( 

Exozen #13 Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31008 battles
Stop playing them in randoms and use them only in Stronghold with the clan. ( It's what WG wants it seemse ).

Fery66 #14 Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22287 battles
  • [C-D-L] C-D-L
Wg,why would us buy tier 8 premium tanks from you,when it gives us in tier X games,where they are useless?Money hungry wg doesnt understand that if they fix tier 8 mm,more ppl will buy their tier 8 premium tanks,witch leads to more profit for wg.Who the hell is your financial advisor wg?

Dex022 #15 Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38409 battles

But that is not the point @Exozen. :great:

Sure it can be done like you said to get some better use of nerfed premiums but they can't just change rules of engagement with snap of finger and just like that especially if it is payed goods being virtual or not. If they in this case make product worse then advertised some way of compensation should be in order. They would lose nothing if they would offer gold(even at 50% rate) cause money is already at their pockets cause they trade pixel goods.And they would get more respect from their customers. Also all tanks should be available in game shop for trade so people can swap their broken premiums for new ones even if it would be 2 for 1. But at list it would be some kind of compensation. That or fix mm or tier8 premiums. 

There are more then one simple solution.

Edited by Dex022, 15 January 2018 - 02:35 PM.

Fery66 #16 Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22287 battles
  • [C-D-L] C-D-L
Well,i think wg thinks they are gods and they don't respond to anyone.They change tanks as they wish,they change tanks status as they wish,they change their policy so they can't be accused of anything and people still give them money.It will come a day when they will just fall from high,and oh boy,they will hit themself.I understand this is a game and to improve it changes have to be made,but i didn't saw another money hungry company that doesn't care about its "paying customers"... "WE the players" are wg,they should focus more on what their customers say and improve the game so its good for everyone.I know its hard to make everyone happy,but they are not even trying.Instead of fixing existing issues,they still implement new garbage to add to the game.To keep this short: clan chat not working again...

Brownak #17 Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31549 battles
  • [CZE] CZE

Hello,

Nice topic. I hope it won’t be ditched by forum moderators.

Wargaming just wants to sell you Premium vehicle for real money but they do not care about usability.

More battles = Crew training + in game money NEGATION less battle + gold ammo + low XP per battle.

In fact Wargaming developers don’t listen to the community and ignore player skills in Match Maker plus keep RNG at +/-25%.

I do not mention ghost shells and really nice HEAT bounces and magical DINGs by paper vehicles. (Probably Chuck is in the crew… J)

After “new” MM and patch 1.0 I just try to do a lot of damage and die slowly. That’s the only cure for personal ratio but not for a vehicle win rate and game experience.

Today 4 games = 4 quick loses +/-5:15 = Alt+F4 and FU WG no Premium account for near future.

I enjoy these super battles mostly during the weekend.

What are my thoughts?

-          Why battles mostly ends 5:15 or 15:5?

-          Why we mostly loose when playing platoon and placed on top?

-          Why they try to normalize you? When you win 5 times in a row you probably have 5 defeats ahead.

-          Why they refuse to add player skill ratio in Match Maker formula?
(Players with skill ratio X will be placed to teams with players with the same skill ratio +/-15% ) – Similar to the hockey or football league. How can help top tier HT when player cannot even drive?

I’m not a super purple player, simply I would be really pleased to play with players at the same level +/- 15% and wait in the MM queue a bit longer.

It’s frustrating to see MM problems even after a 7 years and getting worse and worse. Even properly coded AI BOT would play better than some of my team mates.

See you on the money field!!!

Brownak

Edited by Brownak, 11 April 2018 - 06:37 PM.

PauI #18 Posted 12 April 2018 - 05:35 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25708 battles
Sadly SMM tiet 8 tanks issues are forgotten. The only thing to do if u are not happy is to stop spending...even stop playing. Else it is considered u are fine with it

TankkiPoju #19 Posted 12 April 2018 - 05:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20404 battles

View Post_HakunaMatata_, on 13 January 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :facepalm:

When someone writes this, I am picturing they are so angry, they let out a really long fart in frustration.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users