missing female crew campaign

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

UnevenFighter #1 Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1647 battles

Hi All,

I've recently completed T28 mission from TD tree. I've went throught the tree completing all 14 missions with primary and secondary conditions fullfilled. During 15th mission, I've been able to fullfill both condition in a single game, but after the game end, I was not prompted to train the crew memeber. Campaign shows that I did it, there is no option to claim the memeber from the Campaign view. Now I'm not a rookie, I've claimed multiple crew members, few times also delayed the training untill targeted vehichle was in my garage so it's nothing new to me. I'm writing this to prevent any suggestions that I should go there and check this etc. I've checked everything, literraly everything and I did not interact with any missions afterwards nor with the barracs/crew dismisals and so on. Did any of you had similar issues? I'm currently in contact with WG, but they are claiming they have no tools to track the crew related activities and I might lost this reward for good (ticket is still open but I'm pretty sure they are trying to soften me up before closing the ticket completely)...

BR,

Eaglax #2 Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18409 battles

would you mind posting a screenshot of your mission overview (TD set for T28).

Pls don't take it the wrong way, it's just that I, or "we" the forum, have encountered some quite weird complains (e.g. WOT doesn't start, reason was, that it wasn't installed. Couldn't recruit female, reason was that he actually never completed the mission, although he swore he did) and so it's better to ask for some "evidence", especially if you are a new player. I hope you can understand that :)

UnevenFighter #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1647 battles

I've already suggested to them that it's possible I've claimed this member using orders (completly forgot it;s possible to do so), however I have a black hole in my memory, hopefully they can check at least the mission interactions. I admit, it might be me (or rather my brain) that created this dellusional image of whole situation (sleepless night, I've played at really disturbing hours) . However, after completing stug and 1 mission in t28 I have now 7 orders, is that possible? Sholdn't this be 6?

Posted Image

RaxipIx #4 Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24787 battles

Check the barracks and see if the girl is not lurking there, you might have claimed here  and forgot about it.

The orders are 7 because some time ago we got a compensation for the  buggy friend list/ chat channels 1 girl +1 order and some reserves if i remember correctly.

If  you are using some mod, that might be a problem too, as it happens pretty often with  new patches the mods break, and do some weird thing in the UI.

Eaglax #5 Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:57 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18409 battles

WG did not only give out a free order, thy also gave us a additional female crew member.

And pls don't only check your barracks, check every tank you have and count the females...maybe you recruited here and just forgot it :)

Also tagged with missing, female crew, campaign

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users