Jump to content


Modules robbed


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

arildo81 #1 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43410 battles
  • 23
  • [KILTA] KILTA
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
Had IS-8 aka T-10 ages ago and moved on to IS-7. Today I bought T-10 back due to changes in russian tech-tree on the next patch. Looks like I have to research top turret and some other modules again despite the fact they are researched already ages ago. Is there some reasonable explanation for that or has uncle Joe simply nicked my turret and stuff? I would appreciate if someone has info on that.

psychobear #2 Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18698 battles
  • 1,575
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012

View Postarildo81, on 14 January 2018 - 04:27 AM, said:

Had IS-8 aka T-10 ages ago and moved on to IS-7. Today I bought T-10 back due to changes in russian tech-tree on the next patch. Looks like I have to research top turret and some other modules again despite the fact they are researched already ages ago. Is there some reasonable explanation for that or has uncle Joe simply nicked my turret and stuff? I would appreciate if someone has info on that.

 

Could it be that the renamed version (T-10) has some different modules than the former IS-8 version? I'm in the same situation as you, having played the tank when it was known as IS-8, but can't be bothered to buy it back as of now.

 

Anyways, there's no way uncle Joe nicked your modules, more likely it's cousin Ivan...



arildo81 #3 Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43410 battles
  • 23
  • [KILTA] KILTA
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
Hmm... That kinda makes sense but regrinding will take some 50000 exp so sounds like a fraud from wg's end.

HugSeal #4 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:09 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,010
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View Postarildo81, on 14 January 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

Hmm... That kinda makes sense but regrinding will take some 50000 exp so sounds like a fraud from wg's end.

 

How is it a fraud?

 

Or are you simply using the word fraud while meaning "It's mean to meeeee"?



Balc0ra #5 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64272 battles
  • 15,370
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Did you skip anything on the IS-8 when you got the IS-7? As now you don't need the turret or the engine to unlock the IS-7. If you did skip a few and it did not have an elite status. Then you are usually "reset" if they redo a tank later if you don't have the modules in the first place. As most tank or line changes and how it affects you is based on what you have unlocked.  And if the T-10 is not elite now, I suspect you might have skipped a bit. As tanks don't lose their elite status, even if they are moved, changed or anything is added to research.

Edited by Balc0ra, 14 January 2018 - 03:17 PM.


luumu #6 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42399 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    07-08-2011
I just rebought t-10 back, had all modules researched tough last time i played it, it was IS4.

AliceUnchained #7 Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:43 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38126 battles
  • 8,783
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postarildo81, on 14 January 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

Hmm... That kinda makes sense but regrinding will take some 50000 exp so sounds like a fraud from wg's end.

 

You really do not understand the concept of fraud, do you?

 

View PostHugSeal, on 14 January 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

How is it a fraud?

 

Or are you simply using the word fraud while meaning "It's mean to meeeee"?

 

I guess it's the next best thing; if you really can't call it racism or discrimination (no matter how hard you try), you move on to fraud/rigging.

 


Edited by AliceUnchained, 14 January 2018 - 05:46 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users