Jump to content


The End of Christmas - A Tip


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Aim_Away_From_Face #1 Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26 battles
  • 709
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

As the christmas special period ends tomorrow at whatever crazy time of the morning (i believe, the missions say 7h left but make sure before doing this), I offer you a suggestion. 

The +48% (or whatever you got to) bonus will also end. 

Before you log off tonight, break down all of your fitted decorations for the shards to try to get those last camo sets if you haven't already got them.

Those decorations will be no use to you after tomorrow morning so it makes sense to use them up to try to get those last ones.

I managed to get the traditional one but thats all, was left 1 away from modern and nowhere near the Soviet which is a shame as that blue is cool. 

 

Loads of people have probably thought of this but if you haven't, Hope it helps.

 

Peace,

Aim



VsUK #2 Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14288 battles
  • 1,301
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012
I don't know about you. But I have 447 box's to open & it takes a tad over 6 seconds from clicking to open the next box until you get the option to open another. Thats a good 45 minutes sat click. They should have been a open All option. This is just a joke. I can't be bothered with it. 

_LEO_ #3 Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 55477 battles
  • 908
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

View PostVsUK, on 14 January 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

I don't know about you. But I have 447 box's to open & it takes a tad over 6 seconds from clicking to open the next box until you get the option to open another. Thats a good 45 minutes sat click. They should have been a open All option. This is just a joke. I can't be bothered with it. 

 

Maybe there's an option in aimbot to do that automatically :hiding:

Cmdr_Psycho #4 Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:48 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 18668 battles
  • 113
  • [ACTS] ACTS
  • Member since:
    07-22-2010

just open and press escape right away. also tedious because you have to click open again but you can keep the mouse where the present icon is and just move it a bit up to klick open and down for the present again

 

but yes. just like braking the stuff down to shards with no "break all" option it's a bit ... tedious. especially with the (at the beginning funny but now really annoyingly) long animation



TungstenHitman #5 Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:34 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 23221 battles
  • 4,215
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
Another friendly tip just in case anyone couldn't make up their minds at the time and have forgotten. Make sure to claim all your Christmas prizes, claim the free female members and also don't forget to allocate the discounts to tanks. For example, I had a tier2-4 and a tier8 discount I forgot to use but the tier8 is 50% and the lower tiers were free tanks so that would have been criminal if only for making credits. Even if you don't want the tank or play that tier. If you have designs on grinding a new line in the future, allocate them to that line. Otherwise, just allocate them for the sake of some credits, pick up the free tanks and sell them. I'm not sure if you will lose those options once the Christmas event is over and back to a typical garage so why risk it.

NaanBread #6 Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:38 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29280 battles
  • 44
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    01-07-2013

View PostTungstenHitman, on 15 January 2018 - 01:34 AM, said:

Another friendly tip just in case anyone couldn't make up their minds at the time and have forgotten. Make sure to claim all your Christmas prizes, claim the free female members and also don't forget to allocate the discounts to tanks. For example, I had a tier2-4 and a tier8 discount I forgot to use but the tier8 is 50% and the lower tiers were free tanks so that would have been criminal if only for making credits. Even if you don't want the tank or play that tier. If you have designs on grinding a new line in the future, allocate them to that line. Otherwise, just allocate them for the sake of some credits, pick up the free tanks and sell them. I'm not sure if you will lose those options once the Christmas event is over and back to a typical garage so why risk it.

 

They stated that discounts and female crew from Holiday Ops will be selectable until mid-March 2018.



HeidenSieker #7 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,652
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostCmdr_Psycho, on 15 January 2018 - 12:48 AM, said:

tedious. especially with the (at the beginning funny but now really annoyingly) long animation

 

Blasted thing wiggles about like a Mini in a dark lay-by late at night, before the lid comes off and it shoots out its load.

 

Do you think we we will get it or something like it again next year? I do hope not.


Edited by HeidenSieker, 15 January 2018 - 02:52 AM.


Aikl #8 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:36 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25712 battles
  • 4,349
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostNaanBread, on 15 January 2018 - 12:38 AM, said:

 

They stated that discounts and female crew from Holiday Ops will be selectable until mid-March 2018.

 

More like early February (5/6th), assuming that EU gets the same date as NA (presumably patch day).

 

Given past issues I saw no reason to wait to apply discounts. Just in case. 



signal11th #9 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 37747 battles
  • 5,780
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostVsUK, on 14 January 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

I don't know about you. But I have 447 box's to open & it takes a tad over 6 seconds from clicking to open the next box until you get the option to open another. Thats a good 45 minutes sat click. They should have been a open All option. This is just a joke. I can't be bothered with it. 

 

There's actually a much quicker way to open them........ now as it;s Monday am I in a good enough mood to tell you what it is.....

STLR #10 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31009 battles
  • 737
  • [MIND] MIND
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostVsUK, on 14 January 2018 - 11:34 PM, said:

I don't know about you. But I have 447 box's to open & it takes a tad over 6 seconds from clicking to open the next box until you get the option to open another. Thats a good 45 minutes sat click. They should have been a open All option. This is just a joke. I can't be bothered with it. 

 

Precisely.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users