Thank You Very Much WG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Supreme_King_997 #1 Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25819 battles
  • [-RIS-] -RIS-

As expected, I didn't manage to get even one christmas camo as I'm mostly free-to-play player.

I earned every possible christmas box from missions and put a lot of hours during last 4 weeks so I can get even one camo.

I used all decorations from my beautiful tree and house and yard and ruined them so I can get needed shreds for 3 same type decorations I didn't got and guess what?!! I don't have any shreds anymore!

shot_011.jpg

Thank you very much WG for your idiot system that only works for those who gives you lots of money and f2p players can just suck it. Thank you very much. GG WG

Edited by NickyNPower, 15 January 2018 - 06:12 AM.

Ehern #2 Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19206 battles
  • [DTM] DTM
Funny. Yesterday i Broker all My sheds and Couleur easily generate all missing decorations to geht 3 camos.

_EXODUZ_ #3 Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34979 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Pretty sure you enjoyed a very nice bonus to your credits and experience as a F2P player. Your luck is your problem since you didn't want to buy a couple of boxes.

A buddy of mine completed 2 sets without paying a dime.

TankkiPoju #4 Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:20 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20272 battles

I bought a lot of boxes, and still didnt complete a single camo.

Probably because the "gotta click them all mini game" with decorator felt so retarded, I just didnt bother after week 1. Still got 48% bonus for all nations, though.

The_Georgian_One #5 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36542 battles
  • [KOFN] KOFN

I was going to create a separate thread, but heck, I can use this one.

Thank you WG! I bought some boxes, did tons of missions, but still couldn't obtain my Xmas cammo!

I couldn't care less though. And that is because it was LITERALLY one of, if not the best event I've seen in WOT. So thank you WG for:

• Lorraine 40t I received in the very first box I opened and other tier 4 premium I got in the 3rd
  • Discounts I used to buy and re-buy 2 tier 10s, 2 tier 9s, 2 tier 8s and multiple lower tier vehicles
  • 48% atmosphere bonus that allowed me to grind through some stock tanks in a blink of eye and complete grinds on others
  • Same 48% bonus that allowed me to accumulate credits for all the tanks I bought and actually save more. I will truly miss earning 190K on average for a decent game and 250K+ for a good game in my tier 8 premiums, but thankfully I'm well positioned not to play the moronic tier 8 for quite some time

So all in all - excellent event, really happy with it. I don't understand what's all the fuss about this crappy looking cammo that I would never want on any of my tanks.

Edited by The_Georgian_One, 15 January 2018 - 08:44 AM.

Sharp1903 #6 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:50 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38203 battles
I have same situation, Wg should compensate this, its very bad to miss a camo for only 1 decoration :( 

Obsessive_Compulsive #7 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

General

• Player
  • 25850 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
I got one camo and its the ugliest most pointless camo ever to exist! I am looking at you rudolf! so to be clear... it was a massive waste of time even trying for it. on the flip side I reckon I made close to 16 million in credits over the holidays without much effort. thats probably close to 5 million as a bonus! think of all that lovely APCR AND HEAT!!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jack_timber #8 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:01 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles

Yes WG I certainly enjoyed the +48%. I thought the whole Xmas event was great.

Now for those wanting compo have a look in yellow pages for no win no fee sharks I am sure they will take on your claim for 40% of your camo:)

Jumping_Turtle #9 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:01 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 61258 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
Indeed a big thanks to WG for this Christmas special. Having 48% for all countries almost for a month was glorious.

Homer_J #10 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNickyNPower, on 15 January 2018 - 04:49 AM, said:

As expected, I didn't manage to get even one christmas camo as I'm mostly free-to-play player.

Hey, I have some news for you.  I didn't get one either and I'm a major wallet warrior.  Seems they do treat everyone the same after all.

I forget how many boxes I bought, I know I got 11 early on, probably a couple of threes as well, and some more last night to prove you couldn't just buy the collections.

But....

Posted Image

...is surely better than any camo.

EltvilleTiger #11 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21192 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
I used the slot machine to generate my decorations as well as purchased a few boxes.  I've managed to gather a boat-load of unused decorations just through battles.  With that purchase, I also got the Lorr and I think I preferred that over the Type-59.  Just from in-game battles I managed to get a lot of decorations just with lesser prizes.

Jethro_Grey #12 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

In order of priority.

the good:

Thank you WG, for the Type 59 i got from the WoT boxes and the Chinese xmas camo i got by completing the collection. 

Thank you for the 300k free XP i got from the WoWP boxes, as well as many premium planes i didn't had. 

the bad:

Thank you for keeping the WoWS ranked as it is: a massive obnoxious $hit-show where re7arded oxygenwasting imb3cils can reach rank 1 without any skill but with determination ( up to 1k battles!?!) and screwing the only non-clan based competitive mode for those of us who actually care. You know, when EVERY SINGLE CC tells you the same thing that players tell you: ranked is $hit that needs to be fixed, you might wanna listen.

Add qualification runs for every class, and if the player sucks he can't play ranked. Simple and easy fix. 

Thank you for stupid missions in WoWS. Who comes up with these? The three Stooges?

Missions that require you to "get lucky" and have a time limit are STUPID beyond belief and not fun and are a clear sign of bad mission design, regardless what the Vodka may whisper in your ear.

and the ugly:

Thank you for making WoWP awesome! Sadly it shows its age...in fact it is so old that it suffers from alzheimers and forgot my scores after the games i played.every.single.f@cking.time. No XP gained, no credits, no Tokens.

Would have been nice if your support have offered something along the lines of "well yeah, sorry for that bug. We'll add some free XP and tokens to your account as compensation" instead of the "thx for the bug report, enjoy your game".

Edited by Jethro_Grey, 15 January 2018 - 10:39 AM.

Edweird #13 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9497 battles

View PostEhern, on 15 January 2018 - 05:12 AM, said:

Funny. Yesterday i Broker all My sheds and Couleur easily generate all missing decorations to geht 3 camos.

Same here I got the Traditional, Chinese & Modern cammo's and I never spent a penny/cent he he

Slyspy #14 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14202 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNickyNPower, on 15 January 2018 - 05:49 AM, said:

I earned every possible christmas box from missions and put a lot of hours during last 4 weeks so I can get even one camo.

I used all decorations from my beautiful tree and house and yard and ruined them so I can get needed shreds for 3 same type decorations I didn't got and guess what?!! I don't have any shreds anymore!

shot_011.jpg

Thank you very much WG for your idiot system that only works for those who gives you lots of money and f2p players can just suck it. Thank you very much. GG WG

It must be heartbreaking to miss out on a novelty camo scheme. Seriously, you have missed out on nothing.

Asklepi0s #15 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:46 AM

• 6737 battles
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users