Jump to content


T57 heavy ammunation storage needs to be resolved!


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

TheWarrener #21 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4745 battles
  • 364
  • Member since:
    10-31-2017

View PostVsUK, on 15 January 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

I don't know about you. But when you compare the T57 with other auto loaders. The aim is shocking. You can't pop, pop, pop, pop like other auto loaders than can empty their clip as fast as it lets them without losing accuracy. But the T57 is shocking. Also, I don't think it should be classed as a Heavy tank. It's not even close to being a heavy auto loader. It's armour is a joke, even the 228 frontal armour is pointless because it's penned by tier 8 lights at distance. It's slow & turns poorly. It used to be superior in every way to other auto loaders. But since this rewarking of tanks. It is shockingly poor. It should be classed as a med with how its able to withstand hits, as in it cant. On top of that. Every hit seems to damage the ammo wrack! 

It seems to work better without aimbot



rsanders5 #22 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28550 battles
  • 579
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

Maybe they should rework autoloaders to a more realistic shell load time, I.E. more like

a none automated system. As the real advantage of an automated loading system is the

reduction of crew numbers, & consistent loading times over extended firing periods. 

 The 2 to 3 second inter round reload is way too fast even in an arcade game. Any change

could be balanced with a change in the clip reload time.



Thuis001 #23 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5981 battles
  • 466
  • Member since:
    05-29-2015

View Postrsanders5, on 15 January 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

Maybe they should rework autoloaders to a more realistic shell load time, I.E. more like

a none automated system. As the real advantage of an automated loading system is the

reduction of crew numbers, & consistent loading times over extended firing periods. 

 The 2 to 3 second inter round reload is way too fast even in an arcade game. Any change

could be balanced with a change in the clip reload time.

Yeah, but another way could be this, give drum loaders (for example the French Lights) a longer time between shots, for example the 12t a 2,5-3 seconds between each shot, and then after 4 shots it has to reload the clip (which will take a bit shorter) also the Czech meds, give them a more realistic reload on high tiers (3-4 seconds between shots) while sure this changes the way autoloaders (or more exactly drumloaders) are to be played it would make playing against them less painfull, as they can't just rush you, dump a full mag into you, and run away for a reload. As for actual autoloaders: There are only a handfull of those. For example the IS-3A has an autoloader which replaces the human one, which allows for the tank to be smaller.



hasnainrakha57 #24 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18366 battles
  • 916
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013
T57 heavy has no armor of heavy and gun handling is worst it has worst aimtime and accuracy so it do need more shells some players who do 9 k dmg sometimes end up by defeat reason no ammo in end!

Obsessive_Compulsive #25 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28763 battles
  • 8,481
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostIulian_ro, on 15 January 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

Ammunation? :trollface:

 

 

I always wondered what GTAV looked like on a potato.

VsUK #26 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14294 battles
  • 1,305
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012

View PostTheWarrener, on 15 January 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

It seems to work better without aimbot

 

Keep going child. Grow up!

TheWarrener #27 Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4745 battles
  • 364
  • Member since:
    10-31-2017

View PostVsUK, on 15 January 2018 - 10:55 PM, said:

 

Keep going child. Grow up! 

 I'm trying to grow up but that one arty keeps killing me through a building 

 



BP_OMowe #28 Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:26 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24764 battles
  • 2,048
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    01-08-2013

View Postrsanders5, on 15 January 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

Maybe they should rework autoloaders to a more realistic shell load time, I.E. more like a none automated system. As the real advantage of an automated loading system is the reduction of crew numbers, & consistent loading times over extended firing periods. 

 The 2 to 3 second inter round reload is way too fast even in an arcade game. Any change could be balanced with a change in the clip reload time.

 

WoT isn't an arcade game and never was, but enough of semantics. While all autoloaders have less crew, the actual reload rates vary a LOT between the systems, ranging from the machinegun strv 103 to the slow but consistent carousel types used by USSR.

Restoring the number of shells in the drums combined with longer shell reload might work well.

 

View PostThuis001, on 15 January 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

As for actual autoloaders: There are only a handfull of those. For example the IS-3A has an autoloader which replaces the human one, which allows for the tank to be smaller.

 

Same goes för stridsvagn 103, but there the cyclic rate of fire was a lot higher with a reload time of ~3.5 - 4.0 seconds per shell.

 

View PostVsUK, on 15 January 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

I don't know about you. But when you compare the T57 with other auto loaders. The aim is shocking. You can't pop, pop, pop, pop like other auto loaders than can empty their clip as fast as it lets them without losing accuracy. But the T57 is shocking. Also, I don't think it should be classed as a Heavy tank. It's not even close to being a heavy auto loader. It's armour is a joke, even the 228 frontal armour is pointless because it's penned by tier 8 lights at distance. It's slow & turns poorly. It used to be superior in every way to other auto loaders. But since this rewarking of tanks. It is shockingly poor. It should be classed as a med with how its able to withstand hits, as in it cant. On top of that. Every hit seems to damage the ammo wrack! 

 

AMX-50B and the EMILs says hello, and encourages you to turn off your aimbot.

VsUK #29 Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14294 battles
  • 1,305
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012
Have to say, Just lost a game because I ran out of ammo & couldn't finish off a 12% tiger2.... Seriously in need of more ammo, especially when you consider how many of your shots fail to pen or miss!

hasnainrakha57 #30 Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18366 battles
  • 916
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostVsUK, on 20 January 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

Have to say, Just lost a game because I ran out of ammo & couldn't finish off a 12% tiger2.... Seriously in need of more ammo, especially when you consider how many of your shots fail to pen or miss!

Exactly not missing shots in t57 is like heaven is watching you!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users