Tier 6-8 are ruined!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Wrathtronx #1 Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8427 battles

These tiers are successfully ruined,cause of New mm.When i play T6,mostly i am a the bottom,same is for T7 and T9.The imbalance and high gap between tiers is huge,it makes me puke.

This issue is not fixed,and it is getting worst and worst with each new op T8 premium tanks.

How i am suppoused to hurt t10 or t34 with kv-3,175 armor penetration?sure use gold ammo.

They promote,using gold ammo if u want to do damage.

I am sick of this game.I have bad stats i know,today i had a match with two afk heavies and against a defender,and i magically miss two hits fully aimed with Tiger p,and 200 armor penetration are not enough to penetrate tanks,use gold ammo.

MM does not care about skill,it does not take it into account and it is mixing players Today i had 5 lose streaks when i was at the bottom tier,i had done some damage,does not matter.

Silver is nerf with -59%,this is insanity.

I was in one match,where the Russian Op t8 Defender entered our base and killed me and my team mates T6-T7 tanks.He had 7 kills after the match end.Call it that fair,call it,it is about skills,call it is not pay to win.

Enjoy this madness,with Rng +50%-50%,MM,gold ammo and Op premium tanks blessed by rng.

Rng is not implemented,to help noobs like me.sad;y/

I know many players,does not make topics in forum they are just leaving.

Does not matter what the white knights,are going to say like "it is all about skilsl brah" "u are tomato brah" yap.Ignoring the fact,there is math algorithm behind everything u do in the game is like thinking,u you don't have high cholesterol,but actually u have it,it is right there,u will be acknowledged,after u visit the doctor.

It is same level of ignorance and it is dangerous.

Got no idea,how bad is T5 mm but mostly when T5 face T7 they are helpless.Mm should be +1/-1 tier.Most problems will be instantly fixed.

Edited by Wrathtronx, 17 January 2018 - 05:58 PM.

MaxxyNL #2 Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11349 battles
Damn, you are the first one that noticed. GJ :medal:

MeetriX #3 Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:51 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20500 battles

View PostWrathtronx, on 17 January 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

And those who make topics are not often leave.

Crack77 #4 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14673 battles
  • [CRIM3] CRIM3

View PostMaxxyNL, on 17 January 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Damn, you are the first one that noticed. GJ :medal:

Actually your m*m noticed that first. Stop with irony! If you don't have to say something about subject, go and play your game. thanks!

Dava_117 #5 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:21 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19424 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I still enjoy almost all tier except tier 10. 

The new mm give you the chance to be relevant even as bottom tier.

Tier 7 HT are also not easy to play, especially russian ones, because of the bad pen and dispersion, but I readed a lot pf post about how tier 7 tanks in general are bad.

Just endure it a bit more to get a tier 8 or have fun in tier 5-6.

Wrathtronx #6 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8427 battles

View PostDava_117, on 17 January 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

I still enjoy almost all tier except tier 10. 

The new mm give you the chance to be relevant even as bottom tier.

Tier 7 HT are also not easy to play, especially russian ones, because of the bad pen and dispersion, but I readed a lot pf post about how tier 7 tanks in general are bad.

Just endure it a bit more to get a tier 8 or have fun in tier 5-6.

T8 mm is broken buddy,most people who play T8 say they are always at the bottom tier.Thanks to new changes in mm.I have Isu-152 i love this tank,yet with stock gun when i am at the bottom,doing 300 damage instead of 700 damage i am useless.
most T8 tanks,are helpless against T10.

U must either play T9 or T10.

How is the T5 by the way?i might sell my tanks and buy my old t5 tanks,i really dont want to do that,but Wg makes me so.

The problem is bigger,either Wg make +1/-1 mm or fix the unbalance in this game.

T10 load gold ammo,and penetrate my T29 right through the front side of the turret.Just click '2" and magically i am better player now.

It is disgusting.

Simply the mm,lately set me on bad matches when i am losing,my entire team is raped and i am losing silver and my WR is shrinking a lot.I had a few days,with 20+lose streaks.

All works as intended,the white knights will say.

It is very hard,with silver nerf to own T7-T8 without premium account.

Players who play T9-t10 mostly pay like insane,for the matches they lose silver.

There is even t9 medium tanks,with low penetration likeT-54 and Obj 430 2,why do u think these tanks have bellow 220 armor penetration?How u are supposed to penetrate op T10 heavies in first place with these tanks?Use gold ammo.

The new Russian heavy tank lines,that are going  to be introduced are heavily armored,like Vk 100 01 p.Have fun,trying to penetrate the weak spots.

Buying Apcr with silver,is not helping players cause they lose large amounts of silver.each game and they are pushed to buy op premium tank and to buy gold.

Tier 6 is destroyed,cause mostly as T6 i am facing T8 tanks,each of these games there is like 2-3 T8 premium tanks at each side with good Rng,Op armor or op damage.

Edited by Wrathtronx, 17 January 2018 - 06:59 PM.

Ugh_me_chief #7 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22059 battles

I Think the game would be more exciting if you were given f.ex only two goldshells per match.

Then you can play armourstrong tanks the way they should be played. 

Also i Think big caliber guns hits far too easy even at long distances. Like Kv2 or T49 shotgun.

Shouldnt be able to hit anything further than lets say 100m. 

The matchmaking i Think i mostly ok. It is just to accept that you cant take on any tank. Some games 

you have to addapt the playstyle and focus on shooting tracks.

Cannes76 #8 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 66479 battles
  • [ORIGN] ORIGN

You have trouble penning T34 with a KV-3??

:child:

Unangwata #9 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9048 battles
  • [-NASA] -NASA

Not true man.

As tier 6 you will face only 3 tier 8 tanks, where the gap is big. Tier 7 usually have no armor and just more hp, so you should be able to deal with them.

As tier 8 you will face 3 tier 10 tanks which are more powerful but the gap is not as big as between tier 6 and 8. So you wqill not rule the battleground but you can contribute.

As oposite tier 6 and 8 will occasionally face lower tiers where the gap immediately gets big and you have lot of advantage.

Edited by Unangwata, 17 January 2018 - 06:50 PM.

xx984 #10 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:49 PM

Major

• Player
  • 54885 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostCrack77, on 17 January 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

Actually your m*m noticed that first.

1) Mum jokes in 2018 LUL

2) Why censor it? :teethhappy:

Unangwata #11 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9048 battles
  • [-NASA] -NASA

View PostCrack77, on 17 January 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

Actually your m*m noticed that first. Stop with irony! If you don't have to say something about subject, go and play your game. thanks!

That's like saying, hey I'm still teen and I still suck milk.

Dava_117 #12 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19424 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostWrathtronx, on 17 January 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

T8 mm is broken buddy,most people who play T8 say they are always at the bottom tier.Thanks to new changes in mm.I have Isu-152 i love this tank,yet with stock gun when i am at the bottom,doing 300 damage instead of 700 damage i am useless.
most T8 tanks,are helpless against T10.

U must either play T9 or T10.

How is the T5 by the way?i might sell my tanks and buy my old t5 tanks,i really dont want to do that,but Wg makes me so.

The problem is bigger,either Wg make +1/-1 mm or fix the unbalance in this game.

T10 load gold ammo,and penetrate my T29 right through the front side of the turret.Just click '2" and magically i am better player now.

It is disgusting.

Simply the mm,lately set me on bad matches when i am losing,my entire team is raped and i am losing silver and my WR is shrinking a lot.I had a few days,with 20+lose streaks.

All works as intended,the white knights will say.

It is very hard,with silver nerf to own T7-T8 without premium account.

Players who play T9-t10 mostly pay like insane,for the matches they lose silver.

There is even t9 medium tanks,with low penetration likeT-54 and Obj 430 2,why do u think these tanks have bellow 220 armor penetration?How u are supposed to penetrate op T10 heavies in first place with these tanks?Use gold ammo.

The new Russian heavy tank lines,that are going  to be introduced are heavily armored,like Vk 100 01 p.Have fun,trying to penetrate the weak spots.

Buying Apcr with silver,is not helping players cause they lose large amounts of silver.each game and they are pushed to buy op premium tank and to buy gold.

Tier 6 is destroyed,cause mostly as T6 i am facing T8 tanks,each of these games there is like 2-3 T8 premium tanks at each side with good Rng,Op armor or op damage.

.It is a crapfest.

I'm F2P but I still own and regulary play tier 8-10. At tier 8 I got ISU-152, KV-4 and IS-3. I don't feel powerless on them, even on tier 10 battle. Especially in KV-4 and ISU that are still fun to play for me. But you're right about tier 9 as is common opinion that is one of the most enjoyable tier.

You also have to understand that high tier are not an endgame objective. You can have fun also in mid tier and there is no rule that prevent you to enjoy them. 

If you don't have any, I would suggest you yo buy some tier 5-6 tanks. You can ask for the more enjoyable or the one fitting your playstyle.

In example, I like Pz4H, KV-1 and Sherman in tier 5, T-150, KV-2, T-34-85 and SU-100 in tier 6.

Wrathtronx #13 Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8427 battles

View PostDava_117, on 17 January 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

I'm F2P but I still own and regulary play tier 8-10. At tier 8 I got ISU-152, KV-4 and IS-3. I don't feel powerless on them, even on tier 10 battle. Especially in KV-4 and ISU that are still fun to play for me. But you're right about tier 9 as is common opinion that is one of the most enjoyable tier.

You also have to understand that high tier are not an endgame objective. You can have fun also in mid tier and there is no rule that prevent you to enjoy them. 

If you don't have any, I would suggest you yo buy some tier 5-6 tanks. You can ask for the more enjoyable or the one fitting your playstyle.

In example, I like Pz4H, KV-1 and Sherman in tier 5, T-150, KV-2, T-34-85 and SU-100 in tier 6.

What kills my enjoyment is broken MM,not taking into account if the player is improving or getting worse and how well or bad he is playing.I know my stats are bad,true i was playing Yolo most of the time,i learn the weak spots and where to position each tank at each map and etc,so i improved,but Mm does not improved.

I was in platoon,with one guy who is very good with better stats than me,we was in 5 games,where we lost and the matches were completely one sided.They end for 4-5 minutes.In each of these matches of course there was T8 tanks.I do not accept,medium tanks to have above 200 armor infront.Sure i can shoot them,in their weak spots,do u guys think ur enemies will stay still and watch u when u come closer to shoot their rear sides or their armors from behind?for real?

If u think there is like 60%+ of the tanks in this game,included premiums are difficult to be penetrated without gold ammo.

What stops me from having fun here,is this bad Rng,there are games i am missing like on magic with sniper tanks fully aim,especially against premium tanks,or players who have premium tanks in their vehicle profile.

I do not enjoy,that 200 armor penetration,from Tiger p is not enough to penetrate the tanks of my tier and t8,t9.I do not enjoy,t10 to smash my kv 3 .I do not enjoy,when my tiger p hull armor 200 armor does not block is 1,175 mm ammo,,due to bad rng but his front hull block my 200 mm ammo.I can go on buddy.
Fighting against T8 premium tank is like fighting against Voltron,u never win.

Probably T5 is more balanced,cause there are less op premium tanks at T6 and T7.

c0keb0ttle #14 Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18162 battles

I've read on the forums that tier 8 are always bottom tier these days, and now I read that the same is true for tier 6. That's a complete contradiction.

Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38254 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostWrathtronx, on 17 January 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

These tiers are successfully ruined,cause of New mm.When i play T6,mostly i am a the bottom,same is for T7 and T9.The imbalance and high gap between tiers is huge,it makes me puke.

This issue is not fixed,and it is getting worst and worst with each new op T8 premium tanks.

How i am suppoused to hurt t10 or t34 with kv-3,175 armor penetration?sure use gold ammo.

They promote,using gold ammo if u want to do damage.

I am sick of this game.I have bad stats i know,today i had a match with two afk heavies and against a defender,and i magically miss two hits fully aimed with Tiger p,and 200 armor penetration are not enough to penetrate tanks,use gold ammo.

MM does not care about skill,it does not take it into account and it is mixing players Today i had 5 lose streaks when i was at the bottom tier,i had done some damage,does not matter.

Silver is nerf with -59%,this is insanity.

I was in one match,where the Russian Op t8 Defender entered our base and killed me and my team mates T6-T7 tanks.He had 7 kills after the match end.Call it that fair,call it,it is about skills,call it is not pay to win.

Enjoy this madness,with Rng +50%-50%,MM,gold ammo and Op premium tanks blessed by rng.

Rng is not implemented,to help noobs like me.sad;y/

Does not matter what the white knights,are going to say like "it is all about skilsl brah" "u are tomato brah" yap.Ignoring the fact,there is math algorithm behind everything u do in the game is like thinking,u you don't have high cholesterol,but actually u have it,it is right there,u will be acknowledged,after u visit the doctor.

It is same level of ignorance and it is dangerous.

Got no idea,how bad is T5 mm but mostly when T5 face T7 they are helpless.Mm should be +1/-1 tier.Most problems will be instantly fixed.

Haven't really noticed myself.

I just press BATTLE and carry on regardless:izmena:

Only_Slightly_Bent #16 Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 25407 battles
  • [OAP] OAP

View Postc0keb0ttle, on 17 January 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

I've read on the forums that tier 8 are always bottom tier these days, and now I read that the same is true for tier 6. That's a complete contradiction.

Every tank is always bottom tier,  thanks to new MM, didn't you know? 

Slyspy #17 Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14202 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostWrathtronx, on 17 January 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

What kills my enjoyment is broken MM,not taking into account if the player is improving or getting worse and how well or bad he is playing.I know my stats are bad,true i was playing Yolo most of the time,i learn the weak spots and where to position each tank at each map and etc,so i improved,but Mm does not improved.

I was in platoon,with one guy who is very good with better stats than me,we was in 5 games,where we lost and the matches were completely one sided.They end for 4-5 minutes.In each of these matches of course there was T8 tanks.I do not accept,medium tanks to have above 200 armor infront.Sure i can shoot them,in their weak spots,do u guys think ur enemies will stay still and watch u when u come closer to shoot their rear sides or their armors from behind?for real?

If u think there is like 60%+ of the tanks in this game,included premiums are difficult to be penetrated without gold ammo.

What stops me from having fun here,is this bad Rng,there are games i am missing like on magic with sniper tanks fully aim,especially against premium tanks,or players who have premium tanks in their vehicle profile.

I do not enjoy,that 200 armor penetration,from Tiger p is not enough to penetrate the tanks of my tier and t8,t9.I do not enjoy,t10 to smash my kv 3 .I do not enjoy,when my tiger p hull armor 200 armor does not block is 1,175 mm ammo,,due to bad rng but his front hull block my 200 mm ammo.I can go on buddy.

Probably T5 is more balanced,cause there are less op premium tanks at T6 and T7.

Thing is, this isn't true. You haven't improved. You still do too little damage and die far to much, for starters.

Dava_117 #18 Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19424 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostWrathtronx, on 17 January 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

Then get some tier 5 tanks. In my opinion tier 6 is ok. I 3rd marked T-150 without gold a few weeks ago, and in most of my tier 6 tank I dont carry any prem ammo.

Wrathtronx #19 Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8427 battles

View PostSlyspy, on 17 January 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

Thing is, this isn't true. You haven't improved. You still do too little damage and die far to much, for starters.

The truth is u are ignorant mate,and u are dangerous cause of ur high level of ignorance,believing this game actually takes into account skills?seriously.I have around 50% improvement,i saw in one website with Wot stats.Besides that,my damage is 329 spread between 14 tanks,how many damage do u think i am doing?it is not like some people who play 2-3 different tanks and they are premium and they have 800 damage in their profile.Rng is about everything,chance to do critical hit to ur targets or ur tank to receive critical hit,chance to block,chance to penetrate,chance to hit,chance to miss etc.

my kv85,been set on fire from M26 pershin with one shot and breakign 4 modules on my tank.How about my jpanther 1,being set on fire from m 41 90 gf,with one hit and breaking 5 of my modules.

IN games,where all enemies are trying to kill me,and kill my entire crew and ignoring my team mates?How about light tanks who camp the base,or afk heavy tanks or heavy tanks going in the Td position?I can give u many examples and reasons why my stats are bad,but u are ignorant wearing pink glasses thinking this game is perfectly fine,no it is not.

Besides u do not count the matches i can not penetrate certain tanks,cause of Rng and cause of being op heavily armored and missing fully aimed shots.

Edited by Wrathtronx, 17 January 2018 - 08:05 PM.

Lord_Edge #20 Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5987 battles

View PostWrathtronx, on 17 January 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

T34: Shoot it in the lower front plate or the upper front plate, 175 is good enough for both, there's also a machine gun in the upper front plate that a KV-1 could shoot through if his aim was good.  If of course you mean why do your 175mm rounds do nothing to the ~280mm effective turret armour, well most tanks have that issue, the trick is not to fight a tank that specialised in being hull down, when it's hull down.

T10: Try and shoot him in the pike when it's angled as that will flatten it out enough to pen (easily done when he's shooting somebody else, which is what you want in a bottom tier heavy as you should be playing a support role to the mid/top tier HTs).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users