New stat idea

xvm stats suicide

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

eXterm #21 Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 23113 battles
Good stat is saying "siema", "hello", "hi", etc at countdown. Often those players came to find friend and talk with them instead of fighting each other, they often die quickly :trollface:

SuedKAT #22 Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 19 January 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

I don't know where you get those players from...but for me...green shoot standard and gold about 50% each...blue...spams it all day long trying to become purple...and purple...it depends...it either spams only and only gold...or barely no gold comes from them...depends on the player....and tomatoes...ap or derp guns.

It depends a lot on the tanks your in, the tier and so on, that's just my personal experience and it almost never fails for me, around 1300-1500 WN8 players are the largest premium spammers when they face me at least, Not to mention that it's by far the ones using it the most when it's unnecessary, others either load it when I'm in an armored tank or after a while when they don't pen, exceptions are E25 and T67 drivers.

Ferditude #23 Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 685 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 19 January 2018 - 12:22 AM, said:

Would love to see that being part of the webstats, but you obviously want it as an additional XVM stat, sooo... big nope. No need to make an already gamebreaking cheatmod worse and more toxic.

But as a part of the webstats it would be awesome. Would be a mighty tool to spot statspadders, hypocrites and all kinds of crapposters.

View PostJigabachi, on 19 January 2018 - 12:22 AM, said:

Would love to see that being part of the webstats, but you obviously want it as an additional XVM stat, sooo... big nope. No need to make an already gamebreaking cheatmod worse and more toxic.

But as a part of the webstats it would be awesome. Would be a mighty tool to spot statspadders, hypocrites and all kinds of crapposters.

no need to have other tools, youre already out standing

Also tagged with xvm, stats, suicide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users