Jump to content


Cheeki Breeki T54 Mod1 Buff.


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Search_Warrant #1 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:19 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25990 battles
  • 5,318
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

Seems it got the new 760HP engine.. thats a major upgrade for a armored medium such as this. not like it matters much in 99% tier 10 games but at least it's not a slug anymore!.

 

T-54 first prototype

  • Changed the engine power of the V-44 engine from 520 h.p. to 760 h.p.

Edited by Search_Warrant, 19 January 2018 - 04:19 PM.


tajj7 #2 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:28 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24356 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

just noticed this -

 

Block Quote

 T-44-100

  • Decreased dispersion during movement by 40%
  • Decreased dispersion on hull traverse by 40%
  • Changed the reverse speed from 20 km/h to 23 km/h
  • Changed the engine power of the V-44 engine from 520 h.p. to 760 h.p.

 

Did not the T-44, T-44-100 and T-54 proto just get a load of buffs? That is a big buff to the T-44-100

 

That gives it 0.11/0.11/0.11 dispersion with a 1.92s aim time and over 22 hp/ton with very good ground resistances. The T-44-100 basically already has the ground resistance of a T-62A (little worse on very soft) and they are now giving it nearly 23 hp/ton. 

 

It's going to be rapid, HA just noticed it'll basically have the same hp/ton as the ELC EVEN 90 with vastly better ground resistances.  It'll have better hp/ton and better ground resistances than the Black Bulldog, 


Edited by tajj7, 19 January 2018 - 04:31 PM.


brumbarr #3 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,286
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 19 January 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

Seems it got the new 760HP engine.. thats a major upgrade for a armored medium such as this. not like it matters much in 99% tier 10 games but at least it's not a slug anymore!.

 

T-54 first prototype

  • Changed the engine power of the V-44 engine from 520 h.p. to 760 h.p.

 

So its basicly a fast now as most other tier8 meds with heavy tank armor, seems balanced.

Search_Warrant #4 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25990 battles
  • 5,318
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Posttajj7, on 19 January 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

just noticed this -

 

 

Did not the T-44, T-44-100 and T-54 proto just get a load of buffs? That is a big buff to the T-44-100

 

That gives it 0.11/0.11/0.11 dispersion with a 1.92s aim time and over 22 hp/ton with very good ground resistances. The T-44-100 basically already has the ground resistance of a T-62A (little worse on very soft) and they are now giving it nearly 23 hp/ton. 

 

Ye i think the T-44-100 buff was a bit much. not sure untill i physically see it. but only T54 Mod1 got the engine buff and nothing more (it needed it). T-44 and 100 got allot of buffs. personally they dident need them but hey, WG.

 

Edit: @brumbarr

Indeed. but pretty much all tier 8 meds suck no matter how much they buff them in the end, facing tier 10 makes them useless.


Edited by Search_Warrant, 19 January 2018 - 04:34 PM.


brumbarr #5 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,286
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View Posttajj7, on 19 January 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

just noticed this -

 

 

Did not the T-44, T-44-100 and T-54 proto just get a load of buffs? That is a big buff to the T-44-100

 

That gives it 0.11/0.11/0.11 dispersion with a 1.92s aim time and over 22 hp/ton with very good ground resistances. The T-44-100 basically already has the ground resistance of a T-62A (little worse on very soft) and they are now giving it nearly 23 hp/ton. 

 

yup, they seem to be buffinf russian tanks left and right while they dont need it...

 

For some reason they are making the T44 the best tier8 med while it was already one of the best ones...



tajj7 #6 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24356 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

I'm presuming WG have forgotten about the Panther 88 then. 

 

Not really sure why the T-44-100 or T-54 prot needed buffs as they got armour buffs, pen buffs and gun handling buffs a patch or two ago. 

 

@brumbarr I think it's going to be the T-44-100, if my math is right the T-44 dispersion only goes down to 0.13/0.13/0.12 with the 100mm gun, and it already has a worse aim time.

 

Plus they will have the same engine power but the T-44-100 has better resistances. So it's flat out better, even has a little more HP and slightly faster top speed. 


Edited by tajj7, 19 January 2018 - 04:37 PM.


ares354 #7 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 72387 battles
  • 2,577
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010
O.O look and WG said so many times Germans tanks cant have fake engines coz German never build them. 

Find me pls 760 HP engine for T44. This soviet cool engine. 

And again, craps like Panther 2, T34-2, TVP Vtu got nothing. Pershing can kiss T44 from now on. And T54 Mod 1 will be broken...

Search_Warrant #8 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:36 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25990 battles
  • 5,318
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Posttajj7, on 19 January 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

I'm presuming WG have forgotten about the Panther 88 then. 

 

Not really sure why the T-44-100 or T-54 prot needed buffs as they got armour buffs, pen buffs and gun handling buffs a patch or two ago. 

 

They forgot about that IS-3A as well. its got worse gun handling than IS-5 and they crippled the engine. probably one of them tanks they want to sweep under the rug and make people forget existed.

ares354 #9 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 72387 battles
  • 2,577
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 19 January 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

 

They forgot about that IS-3A as well. its got worse gun handling than IS-5 and they crippled the engine. probably one of them tanks they want to sweep under the rug and make people forget existed.

 

IS3a have historical engine that IS 3 used btw. Same goes for T44, real engine had 520 HP. 

Edited by ares354, 19 January 2018 - 04:40 PM.


tajj7 #10 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24356 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

I think based on those changes the T-44-100 will have best in class gun handling, best in class mobility, it has joint 4th best DPM in class, 4th best in class camo.

 

Plus it has some usable armour, certainly able to bounce lower tiers on the turret and occasionally the hull. 

 

And obviously recent had pen buffs to bother rounds (though they are still a bit crappy).

 

Balance comrade. 

 

They have just turned it into the tier 8 Obj. 140. Of course being the best tier 8 medium is not much to shout about, it's like being the best looking bloke called Nigel, but still. 

 

No idea how they can do that but then ignore tanks like the Mutz, Panther 88, STA-2, T-34-2, TVP VTU, Panther 2 etc. 



Search_Warrant #11 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:55 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25990 battles
  • 5,318
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Posttajj7, on 19 January 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

No idea how they can do that but then ignore tanks like the Mutz, Panther 88, STA-2, T-34-2, TVP VTU, Panther 2 etc. 

 

Because they arent russian tanks? :trollface:

tajj7 #12 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24356 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 19 January 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

 

Because they arent russian tanks? :trollface:

 

Yeh but IS3-A, IS5, KV4-Krev, IS-6, etc. 

 

To be honest, the cynic in me says it's because some (idiots) people spent like 60 Euros on the T-44-100 cos of the token thing. 



Search_Warrant #13 Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25990 battles
  • 5,318
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Posttajj7, on 19 January 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

 

Yeh but IS3-A, IS5, KV4-Krev, IS-6, etc. 

 

To be honest, the cynic in me says it's because some (idiots) people spent like 60 Euros on the T-44-100 cos of the token thing. 

 

Some russian tanks they just want to sweep under the rug and hope people forget when they release another russian tank, which is very often. plus KV-4Krev was a clan wars tank and they dont really do much with them to begin with... and IS-6 they did buff a few times, especially with HD.

TankkiPoju #14 Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19632 battles
  • 6,085
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

Just how many times have WG now buffed T-54 mod 1? After release:

 

- pen buffed

- ammo amount buffed

- gun handling buffed

- armor buffed

- view range buffed

- engine buff

 

In the mean time tanks like Tiger 2 and old premiums like CDC... lol :sceptic:



gunslingerXXX #15 Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9964 battles
  • 1,398
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
Please buff my CDC.... or better yet, just swap it for a lorraine

Ziurawka #16 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20016 battles
  • 395
  • [NLUFA] NLUFA
  • Member since:
    08-02-2015

Holy guacamole ...

How do they expect tier VI to fight these meds at all?

44-100 will constantly go at top speed, it has better resistances than the LTTB :teethhappy:

 

Congratz WG - buffing tier VIII to be able to face tier X you're throwing the lower tiers into the drain.

How about nerfing tier X instead? (Well ... well that would be outrageous!!)



MrGimpSuit #17 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10003 battles
  • 269
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-04-2012

View PostZiurawka, on 19 January 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

How do they expect tier VI to fight these meds at all?

 

Easy, they don't. 

 

99% of Tier 8's are too busy being bottom tier to worry about tier 6 :hiding:



Pantzer #18 Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:22 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 18600 battles
  • 157
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011

It's pretty clear WG is preparing for 1.0 with massive buffs to Russia and new Russian tanks that are just plain broken (the Object 430U got a 300 mm FLAT cupola!!!)

 

The fact that most tier 8 and above Russian heavy tanks got void "spaced armor" that can literately absorb any shot. I can remember back before the arty changed I got hit flat in the side by a GW Tiger P arty that got 2000 HE dmg... well that shot hit the "spaced armor" of my IS-3 and did 0 dmg.

 

But honestly considering the wast amount of their player base is Russian they are most likely just catering to them especially now when the full release of the game is just around the corner.



Jethro_Grey #19 Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4280 battles
  • 513
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

I withhold my complaints until after they buffed these tanks.

Never complain about buffs to premium tanks you have, complain afterward. :trollface:



SharpBlue #20 Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 49821 battles
  • 162
  • Member since:
    09-03-2011
F everything else, the T54 mod 1 is now very very good!!

Edited by SharpBlue, 19 January 2018 - 11:16 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users