Report Recognise team player

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cleric_Volthar #1 Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19778 battles

Hi all,

This idea has been brewing in my head for quite some time. While we can "report" someone and threats of reporting someone are frequent in almost all games there is no way to recognise someone truly helpful, reacting to situation on the map, taking a hit some someone low HP and tracked, support arty, good scout and so on. Perhaps as an addition to "report" we could have an option to give someone "Kudos" for being a good sport. Say you could give 1 "Kudos" to someone during a game. Whoever gathers most gets a medal or some small reward. What do you think?

Wish you all have a good weekend and lots of fun!

TheDrownedApe #2 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 44603 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

This has been raised countless times before and i guess most think it is a good idea, However we struggle with the implementation of said reward. toons would vote for their mates. XVM users might shun noobs/uniscums who have a great game due to raisins. Arty players would never get a look in :trollface:  . it is just too hard to find a common path other than exp and credit rewards. but then you don't get credits for assisted etc so that needs amending first.

I've seen many games where one of the top 3 players is a light with 1/2 shots of damage yet 3-6k spotting. rewards these with something other than just exp.

anyway, yes good idea, nails to implement.

Edited by Dr_ownape, 19 January 2018 - 09:08 PM.

Bordhaw #3 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11978 battles

View PostCleric_Volthar, on 19 January 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

Hi all,

This idea has been brewing in my head for quite some time. While we can "report" someone and threats of reporting someone are frequent in almost all games there is no way to recognise someone truly helpful, reacting to situation on the map, taking a hit some someone low HP and tracked, support arty, good scout and so on. Perhaps as an addition to "report" we could have an option to give someone "Kudos" for being a good sport. Say you could give 1 "Kudos" to someone during a game. Whoever gathers most gets a medal or some small reward. What do you think?

Wish you all have a good weekend and lots of fun!

This has already been suggested even in the short time I been here and the answer was it is just too open to abuse. 

_T_1_T_4_N_0_ #4 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33211 battles
  • [SQCI] SQCI
We just had this http://forum.worldof...1#entry15290131

Not that I was all that fussed but with after thoughts yeah it is a good idea to actually at least have one positive input on the report drop down.
6 or more votes gives you an reward and maybe also multiple game tally medals where platoons and same clan are excluded.
If its not an Epic medal how can it be abused?

Edited by DumbNumpty, 19 January 2018 - 09:27 PM.

Cleric_Volthar #5 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19778 battles

I am sorry for raising something that apparently was already discussed just yesterday. I tried searching couple keywords and could not find it. Guess my fault for giving up too quickly.

Thanks guys.

Also tagged with Report, Recognise, team player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users