In game survey

survey

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bludsuager #1 Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:56 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11685 battles

Hi, just logged for a bit in the game and there was an ingame survey, anyone else get it? Was a very broad survey and didnt really ask questions that i would've liked to have been asked.

Would've been nice if they had a small section where you could suggest changes or questions to be asked in the next survey:P

spamhamstar #2 Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64301 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostBludsuager, on 20 January 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

Hi, just logged for a bit in the game and there was an ingame survey, anyone else get it? Was a very broad survey and didnt really ask questions that i would've liked to have been asked.

Would've been nice if they had a small section where you could suggest changes or questions to be asked in the next survey:P

No, but i'm not sure if being asked the wrong questions is better than just being ignored or not  :confused:

Bludsuager #3 Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:23 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11685 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 20 January 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

No, but i'm not sure if being asked the wrong questions is better than just being ignored or not  :confused:

True i guess but wouldn't this be a novel idea to ask the player base anonymously what their thoughts are? I mean it would stop this whole denial or confirmation of what the "majority" of the players are thinking/want?

I mean they could add restrictions so only players who actually play the game can take it (ie stop players from making a couple of accounts to vote and skew the results).  I just feel the survey they gave was more of a customer satisfaction survey when it could be so much more!

But anyway maybe this was a trial, maybe more will start popping up with actual game balance questions

Aikl #4 Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:25 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
It's apparently random who gets the survey. Very random. Been playing for about six years, and got a survey once. Think it was about how happy I was with the matchmaker, but it was rather basic. Probably not designed to give actually useful information.

spamhamstar #5 Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64301 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostBludsuager, on 20 January 2018 - 09:23 AM, said:

True i guess but wouldn't this be a novel idea to ask the player base anonymously what their thoughts are? I mean it would stop this whole denial or confirmation of what the "majority" of the players are thinking/want?

I mean they could add restrictions so only players who actually play the game can take it (ie stop players from making a couple of accounts to vote and skew the results).  I just feel the survey they gave was more of a customer satisfaction survey when it could be so much more!

But anyway maybe this was a trial, maybe more will start popping up with actual game balance questions

I don't think it's just a trial, as I'm fairly sure I received a survey years ago, but never bothered completing it.  Possibly why I've not received any more :facepalm:

TBF once they start putting in things like: "a small section where you could suggest changes or questions to be asked in the next survey" it becomes a lot more labour intensive to collate all the answers into anything meaningful, especially if you want to survey everyone.

[edit]  they're probably trying to find answers to questions that they want to know the answer to, rather than questions we want them to know the answer to.

Edited by spamhamstar, 20 January 2018 - 10:30 AM.

Davey_B_Pants #6 Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15648 battles
I got it and it was pretty much identical to the one I got after the last patch. Only difference was, last time they asked how satisfied I was with the MM. This time, no MM question, which can be read one of two ways depending if my glass is half full or half empty!

VsUK #7 Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14288 battles
I left bad reviews just for annoying me!

Also tagged with survey

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users