20 replies to this topic

Yasuziro #1 Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13294 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

This tank,you just DESTROYED OBJ 263.........IT'S SOOO BAD....so:
FIRSTLY
 its gun has lower alpha dmg than obj 268,and also LOWER RELOAD TIME....!?!?!?!?
SECONDLY 
its gun has so bad acc.....you can't even TD with it
THIRDLY AND THE WORST PART
ITS ARMOR IS USELESS,IT'S JUST USELESS
you are penetrated in the superstructure frontally because of the system you made (FULL GOLD PAY TO WIN)
you are penetrated in the cupola,ok that's a weakspot i get it,the lowerplate is pretty okeish...BUT
BUTTTTTTTTTT
THE [edited]UPPER PLATE IS SOOOOO [edited]BAD,IT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOO [edited]BAD THE UPPER PLATE,IT'S JUST 200 MM when they are like 50 cm above you!?!?!?
IT'S JUST UNREAL THAT YOU GET PENETRATED IN THE UPPERPLATES WITH HEATS CUZ ONLY 200 ARMOR......THAT'S JUST ....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE THIS TANK......HAVING THAT UPPER PLATE IS JUST A [edited]JOKE....
please

PLEASE
this really needs some buffs....on reload,on the upper plate armor,the accuracy is playable...but the armor and  the reload time for only 650 alpha dmg....it's just SO bad .....PLEASE,you sent us a survey about how we are feeling about your game,about your mechanics,about how you "LISTEN TO US".....everybody complained about the change of obj 263,YET YOU STILL IGNORRED US AND YET YOU STILL RUINED IT....
this obj 268 is just a JOKE ....if you really LISTEN to your COMMUNITY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.....AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PREMIUM AMMO,PREMIUM TANKS...MATCHMAKING.....

#KeepObj263AtTier10

tajj7 #2 Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 24356 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostYasuziro, on 20 January 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

you can't even TD with it

Good. 

I mean I don't think the 263 needs changing, but if TDs like this are less effective camping the base and red line then that is a good thing. 

brumbarr #3 Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttajj7, on 20 January 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

Good. 

I mean I don't think the 263 needs changing, but if TDs like this are less effective camping the base and red line then that is a good thing. 

Now it wil just charge you with 300mm of frontal armor ;) much better!

fighting_falcon93 #4 Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:00 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 29326 battles

View Posttajj7, on 20 January 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

Camping and sniping is 2 very different things :) Having TDs playing like HTs is not good at all...

Yasuziro #5 Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13294 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-
charging with 300 armor? nice joke,did u check the upper plate??:))) and the super structure is sh.t as soon as u dab that 2key..

Sfinski #6 Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29705 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostYasuziro, on 21 January 2018 - 02:15 PM, said:

charging with 300 armor? nice joke,did u check the upper plate??:))) and the super structure is sh.t as soon as u dab that 2key..

... That's crapto you? Should it be unpenetrable? How would that work in balance point of view? [edited]hell. Maybe try use your own skills rather let the tank do all the work...

brumbarr #7 Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostYasuziro, on 21 January 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

yes, 300mm armor at least, pls show me a spot where its less than that? 

XxKuzkina_MatxX #8 Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44772 battles

View PostSfinski, on 21 January 2018 - 02:26 PM, said:

... That's crapto you? Should it be unpenetrable? How would that work in balance point of view? [edited]hell. Maybe try use your own skills rather let the tank do all the work...

No, it should have a f**kin neon sign that says "Shoot me here with heat please"! How would you balance that in your POV? The tank is bad simple as that as at least 90% of the forum already posted so don't go pick on someone because you don't like his grammar!

suvicze #9 Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 19297 battles
  • [CS-TB] CS-TB

View PostYasuziro, on 21 January 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

You realize this will be a freaking T9 tank right? That will see T7s right? And with current MM it will see them quite a lot. Armor is still the same and even T10 sometimes have trouble going through that armor even with prem ammo...A lot of T9 tanks dont have enough premium pen to penetrate its armor if the LFP is hidden... let alone T8 or T7...

Edited by suvicze, 21 January 2018 - 01:45 PM.

Yasuziro #10 Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13294 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

you guys thought i was talking about obj 263,

i was talking about obj 268 with the joke thing

check [edited]tanks.gg and watch the 3d model of obj 268 v 4 ..... after you do that just try to move your camera like 1 cm above the tank,i mean even when you break the speed you get your front down a bit,and LOOK AT THAT FCKING JOKE OF A UPPER PLATE....[edited]100 MM,that's not more than 200 mm real armor,i mean HEAT's can fck that 70' degree angle of the upper plate and pen you ALL THE FKING TIME...so yes,that 300 mm armor is a joke because it's weakspots are too fcking obv....just dab that 2 key and get rekt all the fcking way

a  completely retarded tank is obj 430u that even with heat you go [edited]yourself..:))

obj 268 is a [edited]joke of a tank ....

Yasuziro #11 Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13294 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

if people are complaining about obj 263 being moved to tier 9

check that its acc is down from 0.33 to 0.42 ,dpm like 1k down, view range is so fucked up, that thing is a pain to play not only to encounter for [edited]sake .......

tajj7 #12 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 24356 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 20 January 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

Camping and sniping is 2 very different things :) Having TDs playing like HTs is not good at all...

Not really, not in the terms someone like the OP thinks, just look at the way he has written his complaints.

And tanks like the JpE100, T110E3, T95 etc. are heavy tanks essentially, 'tank destroyer' is just a class WG decides to assign some tanks to, but for example the US ones, the T30, T95 and T110E3, are all heavy tank/assault tank designs designed for breakthrough of defences not really anti-tank roles. 

Those tanks should be fighting on the front lines, I'm fed with these idiots, especially on my team in top tier TDs that sit in base and do nothing because 'I'm a TD I must camp', if these tanks are made much less effective at long range fire, that is a good thing.

View Postbrumbarr, on 20 January 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

now it wil just charge you with 300mm of frontal armor ;) much better!

Actually it very much is, because I can track it and flank it, if it's on the front lines it is more vulnerable and taking risks.

If it's camping in the base in the OP base camping positions then it's far more difficult to deal with and conversely when they are on my team they are useless. 

So if it charges in on my team that is also good, because it means I can actually play support in my support vehicles. 

If every JpE100 or T110E3 etc. just yoloed in, that would be much more preferable to the current situation of them camping base where they are useless on your team and a pain to dig out when facing.

Assault TDs very much should be awful at long range fire. 

Edited by tajj7, 22 January 2018 - 10:07 AM.

brumbarr #13 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:12 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttajj7, on 22 January 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Not really, not in the terms someone like the OP thinks, just look at the way he has written his complaints.

And tanks like the JpE100, T110E3, T95 etc. are heavy tanks essentially, 'tank destroyer' is just a class WG decides to assign some tanks to, but for example the US ones, the T30, T95 and T110E3, are all heavy tank/assault tank designs designed for breakthrough of defences not really anti-tank roles. 

Those tanks should be fighting on the front lines, I'm fed with these idiots, especially on my team in top tier TDs that sit in base and do nothing because 'I'm a TD I must camp', if these tanks are made much less effective at long range fire, that is a good thing.

Actually it very much is, because I can track it and flank it, if it's on the front lines it is more vulnerable and taking risks.

If it's camping in the base in the OP base camping positions then it's far more difficult to deal with and conversely when they are on my team they are useless. 

So if it charges in on my team that is also good, because it means I can actually play support in my support vehicles. 

If every JpE100 or T110E3 etc. just yoloed in, that would be much more preferable to the current situation of them camping base where they are useless on your team and a pain to dig out when facing.

Assault TDs very much should be awful at long range fire. 

Alright, the fact they gave it bad accuracy is good, since its meant to assault. However the tank is still a horrible design bad for the game.

tajj7 #14 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:15 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 24356 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postbrumbarr, on 22 January 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

Alright, the fact they gave it bad accuracy is good, since its meant to assault. However the tank is still a horrible design bad for the game.

The concept is fine, the execution is horrible, which I think sums up most of WG's ideas and balance changes. What they say they want to do never seems to match with what they actually end up doing. 

brumbarr #15 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:18 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttajj7, on 22 January 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

The concept is fine, the execution is horrible, which I think sums up most of WG's ideas and balance changes. What they say they want to do never seems to match with what they actually end up doing. 

The 263 was already a fine assault tank, but if you want to reinforve its role, they could have just nerfed the acc, buffed aimtime and given it some roof armor and a bit more hp. No need to replace it with a new tank, i dont see the point.

cragarion #16 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:41 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 41791 battles

View PostYasuziro, on 20 January 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

This tank,you just DESTROYED OBJ 263.........IT'S SOOO BAD....so:
FIRSTLY
 its gun has lower alpha dmg than obj 268,and also LOWER RELOAD TIME....!?!?!?!?
SECONDLY 
its gun has so bad acc.....you can't even TD with it
THIRDLY AND THE WORST PART
ITS ARMOR IS USELESS,IT'S JUST USELESS
you are penetrated in the superstructure frontally because of the system you made (FULL GOLD PAY TO WIN)
you are penetrated in the cupola,ok that's a weakspot i get it,the lowerplate is pretty okeish...BUT
BUTTTTTTTTTT
THE [edited]UPPER PLATE IS SOOOOO [edited]BAD,IT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOO [edited]BAD THE UPPER PLATE,IT'S JUST 200 MM when they are like 50 cm above you!?!?!?
IT'S JUST UNREAL THAT YOU GET PENETRATED IN THE UPPERPLATES WITH HEATS CUZ ONLY 200 ARMOR......THAT'S JUST ....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE THIS TANK......HAVING THAT UPPER PLATE IS JUST A [edited]JOKE....
please

PLEASE
this really needs some buffs....on reload,on the upper plate armor,the accuracy is playable...but the armor and  the reload time for only 650 alpha dmg....it's just SO bad .....PLEASE,you sent us a survey about how we are feeling about your game,about your mechanics,about how you "LISTEN TO US".....everybody complained about the change of obj 263,YET YOU STILL IGNORRED US AND YET YOU STILL RUINED IT....
this obj 268 is just a JOKE ....if you really LISTEN to your COMMUNITY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.....AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PREMIUM AMMO,PREMIUM TANKS...MATCHMAKING.....

#KeepObj263AtTier10

Awe poor baby had their super OP toy taken away and replaced with just a slightly op toy, that's right you have a good old cry about it get it all out of your system den,

don't play it for a few months till you forget how OP it was, then start playing the new lesser OP one and you will wonder why you ever cried so much about the old one.

brumbarr #17 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcragarion, on 22 January 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

Awe poor baby had their super OP toy taken away and replaced with just a slightly op toy, that's right you have a good old cry about it get it all out of your system den,

don't play it for a few months till you forget how OP it was, then start playing the new lesser OP one and you will wonder why you ever cried so much about the old one.

263 op, good joke

Aikl #18 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:46 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Posttajj7, on 20 January 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

Good. 

A 'TD player' will still camp in it. Now it also gets 'lolnope' armor values. 0.42 accuracy is kinda bad, but if it gets to aim fully while you try to peek and "shoot weakspots" that doesn't really matter. Viva la base defense! :facepalm:

tajj7 #19 Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 24356 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostAikl, on 22 January 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

A 'TD player' will still camp in it. Now it also gets 'lolnope' armor values. 0.42 accuracy is kinda bad, but if it gets to aim fully while you try to peek and "shoot weakspots" that doesn't really matter. Viva la base defense! :facepalm:

Of course, but anything that makes these tanks less effective at camping I am in favour off.

Basically giving it bad accuracy makes sense to me, should be worse really, just shame about the broken armour layout that will require HEAT spam to deal with. 

@Brumbarr, totally agree, it didn't need changing, 263 is a unique and balanced tank. I just meant more generally that assault tanks should have poor accuracy and other attributes that make them poor at longer ranges and camping.

Tanks like this should have very little camo as well IMO. 

Yasuziro #20 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13294 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

View Postcragarion, on 22 January 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

if u think that obj 263 was OP you got some problems..:))) not everybody knew how to play this thing and yet it wasn't op at all..had decent weakspots 

and if u think obj 268 v4 is just a bit less op you got a lot more problems

i suppose u didn't even play with it and encounter some avarage players that would know about upperplate weakspot, and playing obj 268 v4 is a pain for god's sake..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users