Mixed tiers,low xp and cash

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

japi_kralj #1 Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 708 battles
Hello everyone :D i would to get answers to folowing qustions.. 1) When i play with tier II whole team is tier II and that's fine,when i play with tier III whole team is tier III and that;s fine too.. but when i play with tier IV,V and VI ther rest of team is about 2 or 3 tier above and by some logic my for example t34 can even scratc tiger for example...is it possible to play for example with tier VI and ther rest of the team to be tier VI like when i play wtih tier III we are all tier III... Fore example my and my friend play in platoon i am the comander and i make 3-4 kills i get into enemy base and take it while my friend from platoon is flying arround like mosqito and doesn't kill anyone and on the eng of the battle a get for example 250xp and 10000 coins and my "mosquito" frieng get's 1000+ exp and 15000 coins for nothing.and this last's like 2 monts and i am really geting pist off..is it my acoount or what??? sory for bad english it's terrible i know :D

malachi6 #2 Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49855 battles
Tier 4 is hard due to the MM. At least in tier 5 etc you have a better chance of being top tier.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66252 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postjapi_kralj, on 21 January 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

i make 3-4 kills i get into enemy base and take it while my friend from platoon is flying arround like mosqito and doesn't kill anyone and on the eng of the battle a get for example 250xp and 10000 coins and my "mosquito" frieng get's 1000+ exp and 15000 coins for nothing.and this last's like 2 monts and i am really geting pist off..is it my acoount or what??? sory for bad english it's terrible i know :D

If you got 3 kills and did 5 damage on each? Then sure. As you don't get 250 xp for doing something. As if your friend is flying around like a "mosquito" between the enemy team. He might farm spotting assist for keeping targets spotted, even tho he is not doing damage. And if you only deal damage to targets 300m away that you are not spotting. Then you lose half the xp and credit pr damage point vs if you did damage on targets you spotted on your own. As the one spotting for you gets the rest, even if you push the line.  And he might run premium to for all you know that adds 50% on top of his earnings.

japi_kralj #4 Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 708 battles
Ok thanks i get it now but..what i don;t understand how did they imagine thath tier V kill tier VIII tank it's possible i know but it;s very difficult and i think that playing in same tier is a lot better and equal to all...sometimes i have feeling like when i buy tier x they will come up with tier xiii hahaha

Bordhaw #5 Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:06 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 11536 battles

View Postjapi_kralj, on 22 January 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

Ok thanks i get it now but..what i don;t understand how did they imagine thath tier V kill tier VIII tank it's possible i know but it;s very difficult and i think that playing in same tier is a lot better and equal to all...sometimes i have feeling like when i buy tier x they will come up with tier xiii hahaha

https://worldoftanks...of-matchmaking/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users