Jump to content


what will happen in these cases

update 9.22

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

911_tanker #1 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22977 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

Hi,

 

What will happen in these cases after 9.22 release:

 

1. I have -in garage- both the SU-122-54 and the Obj. 263

2. I have -in garage- ONLY the Obj. 263 

3. I have -in garage- both the T-10 and the IS-7

4. I have the Obj. 430 and the Obj. 430 II

 

Thanks

 

 

 


Edited by 911_tanker, 22 January 2018 - 11:26 PM.


PoIestar #2 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31917 battles
  • 4,120
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

1 and 2 are the same: owning a 263 will result in receiving the 263 and 268 V4 in 9.22. Hence I recommend selling the SU-122-54 before the patch hits: it has the same effect as keeping it but you get 1.9 mil credits for free.

3. Nothing will change about IS-7. If you own the T-10, the T-10 will shift to the new line without anything happening to it for you, however, the experience will be reset. You will also get a fully upgraded Object 257, with the experience on it you earned from the T-10, so the experience will lead to the IS-7 line again. If you have any modules to research, do it now, because the exp will be reset on the T-10.

4. Obj 430 II won't change, Obj 430 will result in getting the Obj 430 tier IX and Obj 430U tier X.



DuncaN_101 #3 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:44 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53352 battles
  • 1,956
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
Thnx this was very helpful for me as well.

(basically conformation of what I expected)

Homer_J #4 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29069 battles
  • 30,570
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostPoIestar, on 22 January 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

 

3. Nothing will change about IS-7. If you own the T-10, the T-10 will shift to the new line without anything happening to it for you, however, the experience will be reset. You will also get a fully upgraded Object 257, with the experience on it you earned from the T-10, so the experience will lead to the IS-7 line again.

 

If you have IS-7 unlocked then the exp will move with the T-10 so you can use it for the new tier X.

911_tanker #5 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22977 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

View PostPoIestar, on 22 January 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

1 and 2 are the same: owning a 263 will result in receiving the 263 and 268 V4 in 9.22. Hence I recommend selling the SU-122-54 before the patch hits: it has the same effect as keeping it but you get 1.9 mil credits for free.

3. Nothing will change about IS-7. If you own the T-10, the T-10 will shift to the new line without anything happening to it for you, however, the experience will be reset. You will also get a fully upgraded Object 257, with the experience on it you earned from the T-10, so the experience will lead to the IS-7 line again. If you have any modules to research, do it now, because the exp will be reset on the T-10.

4. Obj 430 II won't change, Obj 430 will result in getting the Obj 430 tier IX and Obj 430U tier X.

 

View PostHomer_J, on 22 January 2018 - 11:45 PM, said:

View PostPoIestar, on 22 January 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

 

3. Nothing will change about IS-7. If you own the T-10, the T-10 will shift to the new line without anything happening to it for you, however, the experience will be reset. You will also get a fully upgraded Object 257, with the experience on it you earned from the T-10, so the experience will lead to the IS-7 line again.

 

If you have IS-7 unlocked then the exp will move with the T-10 so you can use it for the new tier X.

 

Thank you a lot... 



Tyfe #6 Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:29 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 50306 battles
  • 54
  • [G_OF] G_OF
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

View PostPoIestar, on 22 January 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

1 and 2 are the same: owning a 263 will result in receiving the 263 and 268 V4 in 9.22. Hence I recommend selling the SU-122-54 before the patch hits: it has the same effect as keeping it but you get 1.9 mil credits for free.

 

Where have you seen the clarification that you will get 1.9 million credits if you own both the SU-122-54 and the Object 263? AFAIK, to this date WG has only stated that you will get the Obj. 263 at tier 9 in both cases, but not clarified that there will be any compensation of credits. However, I would very much like to be wrong on this one.

Geno1isme #7 Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:06 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 43212 battles
  • 8,169
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostTyfe, on 23 January 2018 - 11:29 AM, said:

Where have you seen the clarification that you will get 1.9 million credits if you own both the SU-122-54 and the Object 263? AFAIK, to this date WG has only stated that you will get the Obj. 263 at tier 9 in both cases, but not clarified that there will be any compensation of credits. However, I would very much like to be wrong on this one.

 

He said that if you sell the 122-54 before the patch you get the credits for free.

Tyfe #8 Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 50306 battles
  • 54
  • [G_OF] G_OF
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

View PostGeno1isme, on 23 January 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

 

He said that if you sell the 122-54 before the patch you get the credits for free.

 

*cough* Well - reading isn't one of my strong points, obviously...

HansiVonHinten #9 Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:29 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42382 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

Would be nice with an official statement from Wargaming about the selling of SU-122-54.
 

 



Balc0ra #10 Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66591 battles
  • 16,605
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostHansiVonHinten, on 23 January 2018 - 11:29 AM, said:

Would be nice with an official statement from Wargaming about the selling of SU-122-54.
 

 

 

Going by CT.. if you have both the 122-54 and 263 unlocked in the tech tree, and you don't own the tier 9. The 263 won't appear in your garage as a tier 9 either. As it did not for a mate of mine, but it did for me as I have the 122-54.  If you don't own that, but only the tier X 263 now. You will only get the new tier X. Not the 263 at tier 9 too. As that's what my mate had. The tier X only.

 

You ONLY get the tier 9 and X if you own the 430. As that's a new line from the T-44. Not something replacing a current tier 9. And since it's new, you get both. Since the 263 replaces something, you need to own both to get both. As also pointed out here via point 2 on both images.

Spoiler

 

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 23 January 2018 - 12:20 PM.


eldrak #11 Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47975 battles
  • 1,074
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO
  • Member since:
    01-27-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 23 January 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

 

Going by CT.. if you have both the 122-54 and 263 unlocked in the tech tree, and you don't own the tier 9. The 263 won't appear in your garage as a tier 9 either. As it did not for a mate of mine, but it did for me as I have the 122-54.  If you don't own that, but only the tier X 263 now. You will only get the new tier X. Not the 263 at tier 9 too. As that's what my mate had. The tier X only.

 

You ONLY get the tier 9 and X if you own the 430. As that's a new line from the T-44. Not something replacing a current tier 9. And since it's new, you get both. Since the 263 replaces something, you need to own both to get both. As also pointed out here via point 2 on both images.

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

Why not post the image for the 263 where it says you get the tier IX and X for owning it?

Balc0ra #12 Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66591 battles
  • 16,605
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posteldrak, on 23 January 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

Why not post the image for the 263 where it says you get the tier IX and X for owning it?

 

 As most asked with regards to owning the 122-54 only. As in selling the 122-54 and still getting it. Not owning the tie 9 and X, and selling one. Then again, What I got on CT differs a bit from that list. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 23 January 2018 - 02:32 PM.


Hedgehog1963 #13 Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51443 battles
  • 7,569
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

It's interesting. I bought the T-10 for the first time ever and played it this weekend. Very nice it is too. 317 battles in it showing even though I just got it. I have the IS-7 from the days when (as I recall and someone will no doubt correct me) you had the IS-4 at Tier IX. I think we were originally given the IS-8 which later got renamed T10.



arthurwellsley #14 Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 51955 battles
  • 3,089
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostHedgehog1963, on 23 January 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

It's interesting. I bought the T-10 for the first time ever and played it this weekend. Very nice it is too. 317 battles in it showing even though I just got it. I have the IS-7 from the days when (as I recall and someone will no doubt correct me) you had the IS-4 at Tier IX. I think we were originally given the IS-8 which later got renamed T10.

 

You are correct. I played the IS4 at tier IX. I unlocked the IS7 before the change. I was given an IS8, and the IS8 later morphed into the T-10.

PoIestar #15 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31917 battles
  • 4,120
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

View PostHansiVonHinten, on 23 January 2018 - 11:29 AM, said:

Would be nice with an official statement from Wargaming about the selling of SU-122-54.
 

 

 

Opportunities saving credit farming/gold usage/anything will not be alerted by WG, you have to discover them yourself.

Homer_J #16 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29069 battles
  • 30,570
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostHansiVonHinten, on 23 January 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

Would be nice with an official statement from Wargaming about the selling of SU-122-54.
 

 

 

My guess is that if you have both SU-122-54 and OBJ263 before the patch then you will get the full credits price of one of them back.  Either that or the change script won't be able to cope and will delete your account instead.

TsundereWaffle #17 Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27233 battles
  • 11,032
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Selling the SU-122-54? What kind of cruel monster would do such a thing ;-;

PoIestar #18 Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31917 battles
  • 4,120
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 23 January 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

Selling the SU-122-54? What kind of cruel monster would do such a thing ;-;

 

In any way you're going to have to say goodbye to it...

TsundereWaffle #19 Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27233 battles
  • 11,032
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostPoIestar, on 24 January 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

 

In any way you're going to have to say goodbye to it...

 

never >:c

arthurwellsley #20 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 51955 battles
  • 3,089
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostPoIestar, on 24 January 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

 

In any way you're going to have to say goodbye to it...

 

Most likely vehicle to have the same route as the Lorraine 40 t? Not deemed by WG to fit into the tech tree it is in. Removed from the tech tree. Reappears as a tier VIII premium.

So TsundereWaffle will be able to get it back after it disappears from the tech tree, it's just that he will need to buy it back with cold hard cash.







Also tagged with update 9.22

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users