Jump to content


Searching machine

Searching machine

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

zafzar #1 Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18059 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

Hello everyone,

I am playing this game since 2013 and then it was much funnier and cooler because there were interesting battles with one team more of some tier but the others to have more from other, more heavies but in the other team more meds and TDs. Secondly, more games with single tiers only 7, 8, 9. I remember the battles with 5 arties, 12 heavies vs. 10 TDs. And i want the old maps they were so good or at least new maps to be made.

Thank you for reading this

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_002.jpg   832.47K
  • Attached File   shot_008.jpg   177.15K


Jigabachi #2 Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:49 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17858 battles
  • 18,495
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Sooo... you liked the broken things that lately got fixed. Good to know.

wsatnutter #3 Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:50 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24388 battles
  • 7,289
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

port and dragons ridge that was a fine tear it up.

how ever 5 arties no thanks



arthurwellsley #4 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:22 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 51259 battles
  • 2,810
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postzafzar, on 23 January 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

Hello everyone,

I am playing this game since 2013 and then it was much funnier and cooler because there were interesting battles with one team more of some tier but the others to have more from other, more heavies but in the other team more meds and TDs. Secondly, more games with single tiers only 7, 8, 9. I remember the battles with 5 arties, 12 heavies vs. 10 TDs. And i want the old maps they were so good or at least new maps to be made.

Thank you for reading this

 

I have been playing since 2011. So far as I am concerned the games have improved. There is no longer gold ammo for money, there is no longer +3 mm, there is no longer unlimited spgs per team, td's now have a camo reduction after firing (apart from the older premium tds), spgs do less damage, all the above are welcome improvements.

 

Old maps is more of a mixed bag. It would be nice to have more maps in the rotation. It would be nice to have some of the old maps back for their beauty. However, some of them needed a decent re-balance.



Kooallu #5 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:43 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41314 battles
  • 299
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013
5 artys per team, how abount NO

Homer_J #6 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostJigabachi, on 23 January 2018 - 07:49 AM, said:

Sooo... you liked the broken things that lately got fixed. Good to know.

 

I'm with OP, apart from the silly font he/she has used and the use of the word funnier.

 

It was a lot more interesting when you didn't know the other team would have pretty much an identikit lineup.  Maybe the early days when you could have a fully upgraded tier VIII top tier vs a stock tier IX on the other team were a bit extreme but it was still better than "oh look, we have 6 TD and the enemy has 6 TD, oh we have a top tier light and the enemy have a top tier light, how exciting".

 

And 12 arties was great fun.  Would be even better since they blinded arty, nobody to see you coming.


Edited by Homer_J, 23 January 2018 - 09:46 AM.


Tinom5 #7 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9651 battles
  • 488
  • [STAR-] STAR-
  • Member since:
    01-29-2014

View Postzafzar, on 23 January 2018 - 08:05 AM, said:

Hello everyone,

I am playing this game since 2013 and then it was much funnier and cooler because there were interesting battles with one team more of some tier but the others to have more from other, more heavies but in the other team more meds and TDs. Secondly, more games with single tiers only 7, 8, 9. I remember the battles with 5 arties, 12 heavies vs. 10 TDs. And i want the old maps they were so good or at least new maps to be made.

Thank you for reading this

 

Are by some miracle from Bulgaria :D

malachi6 #8 Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49222 battles
  • 3,232
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

Yeah I loved being literally the only tier 8 tank facing 15 tier 10's.  It was wonderful being a a slow heavy while the reds had 5 arty. 

 

I remember once seeing a screen shot of 14 arty on a team because it was late at night.

 

While the current game has its faults.  IT is way better than the old game.  Take off the rose tinted glasses guy.



Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #9 Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:41 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 15156 battles
  • 3,136
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postmalachi6, on 23 January 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

Yeah I loved being literally the only tier 8 tank facing 15 tier 10's.  It was wonderful being a a slow heavy while the reds had 5 arty. 

 

I remember once seeing a screen shot of 14 arty on a team because it was late at night.

 

While the current game has its faults.  IT is way better than the old game.  Take off the rose tinted glasses guy.

You must be  wrong, because in the past everything was better (or so they claim (whomever they are))



Homer_J #10 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 23 January 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

You must be  wrong, because in the past everything was better (or so they claim (whomever they are))

 

Not everything.  We had magic cliff edges which would hold a 100 tonne tank on the edge so it could shoot 60 degrees down then just drive back up.  We had tanks which went faster up hill in reverse than forwards because gravity wasn't implemented for reversing.  We had magical bits of ground which would stop you from full speed just because.  We had Coma-rin.  We had rickets.

 

But the team selection was a lot more fun, you just had to embrace your inner anarchist.



jabster #11 Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • 22,806
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostHomer_J, on 23 January 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

 

Not everything.  We had magic cliff edges which would hold a 100 tonne tank on the edge so it could shoot 60 degrees down then just drive back up.  We had tanks which went faster up hill in reverse than forwards because gravity wasn't implemented for reversing.  We had magical bits of ground which would stop you from full speed just because.  We had Coma-rin.  We had rickets.

 

But the team selection was a lot more fun, you just had to embrace your inner anarchist.

 

We also had the T-50-2 with no physics.

Homer_J #12 Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:20 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postjabster, on 23 January 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

View PostHomer_J, on 23 January 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

 

Not everything.  We had magic cliff edges which would hold a 100 tonne tank on the edge so it could shoot 60 degrees down then just drive back up.  We had tanks which went faster up hill in reverse than forwards because gravity wasn't implemented for reversing.  We had magical bits of ground which would stop you from full speed just because.  We had Coma-rin.  We had rickets.

 

But the team selection was a lot more fun, you just had to embrace your inner anarchist.

 

We also had the T-50-2 with no physics.

Even with physics1 I managed to slide that off the side of the Erlenberg bridge.

 

And I see they broke the forum again.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users