another teamkiller (yeah! wg is not tought enough with those people)

teamkilling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

kerawoot #1 Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41572 battles

first here is the replay where you can find a is7 teamkilling(though i may have provoked him,it doesnt excuse him for killing me)

edit

taht kind of behavior is not sanctioned in any way and it lead to ppl like this player to feel unpunished.i'm kind of sick of it and it should end.

waht do you think about it?

Edited by Jahrakajin, 24 January 2018 - 02:50 PM.
Avoid naming and shaming

ThebaldEagle #2 Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 766 battles
I think name and shame so i guess you prolly have to enjoy your forum ban.

kerawoot #3 Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41572 battles
i didnt named no one.i just left the replay.my guess is that you're the is7 that came with a secondary account.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67404 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postkerawoot, on 24 January 2018 - 01:45 PM, said:

first here is the replay where you can find a is7 teamkilling(though i may have provoked him,it doesnt excuse him for killing me)

Don't excuse your provoking either. As you were basically begging for him to shoot you.  It's not how much damage he does, or the fact he kills someone that matters. It's how often he does team damage. If not then half the KV-2 drivers would be banned from that light flanking their targets after they fire with one shot. As he only did 52 damage with one shot. He did not use several shots to do so. And since it's just the one shot. System has some leeway for mishaps. And multiple shots is not considered a mishap. Thus if they did punish all TK's equally hard for 1 shot. It would go more out over mishaps then deliberate hits. 

View Postkerawoot, on 24 January 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

i didnt named no one.i just left the replay.my guess is that you're the is7 that came with a secondary account.

There is only one IS-7 with a -1 on that link you gave, so yeah. You did. And just like team damage. It's a "bannable" offense if you do it often enough.

Edited by Balc0ra, 24 January 2018 - 02:09 PM.

ThebaldEagle #5 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 766 battles

View Postkerawoot, on 24 January 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

I dont have a IS7 so keep dreaming.

Frostilicus #6 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:16 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22489 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

Having watched that replay it would seem that you threw a tantrum as your approach to Obvious Spotting Position was too Obvious - you took a spazton of damage and claimed you were "out" (good for you by the way, very brave).

You then went into "Dead General" mode (even though you were a little bit alive (almost dead general mode)), issuing orders to other players, which seemed to be issued just to annoy and maybe vent some of your frustration from being spotted and hit - and finally resorted to insults and provocation, which earned you a team kill.

I should imagine if this replay were sent into support it would be you getting penalties for commissioning the crime, so to speak :)

Edited by Frostilicus, 24 January 2018 - 02:17 PM.

__H3H3__ #7 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30987 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
pfff thanks for sharing this useless crap. Now shut up and never post anything ever again.

Element6 #8 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29850 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Well, I was TK'd by an ally on Ensk last week...the crime? I killed the last enemy tank, and a rather good player was of the opinion that the kill was his since he already had 5 kills and wanted a Top Gun, so he killed me after all enemy tanks were dead. I didn't even notice he had 5 kills, nor did he even bother to ask for the kill either. Total douche.

I've been sending him almost daily messages along the lines of;

- Been toxic to any more allies lately?

- Turning blue soon?

- You stronk ally comrade

- You're blue da ba di da ba do

- People still stealing your kills buddy?

No use reporting, but I guess he's by now understood that he was the moron and not me. I intend to remind him throughout all of February, or until he adds me to his blacklist. Hopefully it will cool his ego a bit. It is far better to just troll them back imho.

VsUK #9 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14288 battles
There's a flaw in the system WG are fully aware of & do nothing. If a platoon of 3 each take 1 shot at you for no reason other than being a lower tier or camping. They can kill you & still not be penalised. Because the 1 shot on a team member is quickly wiped from your account if you play 2 or 3 games without damaging a team member. But collectively they could quite easily take out 2 team members & still free to play the game. And you see that often. Platoons each taking a pop at another team member because he or she is camping or whatever. I think team damage should be calculated collectively as if the platoon is just 1 player. So if 3 members each take a pop, they all receive a sanction. 

Also, another flaw. If you shoot an team member & they catch fire & eventually die from it. Still only registers as 1 shot. I know, I've tested this thoroughly lol

Jahrakajin #10 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:50 PM

If someone has intentionally dealing team damage just report him in game. If he continues with this kind of behavior he will be sanctioned. Until then it makes little sense to create such Threads here in the Forum no matter how unfortunate such incidents are. 

Threads locked.

Also tagged with teamkilling

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users