old days

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

arthurwellsley #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:37 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51761 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Back in 2011 and 2012 I used to play team battles some afternoons. There was a player called falleneye who used to put the occassional team together.

Does anyone still play team battles?

Are there any teams which play in the afternoons?

__H3H3__ #2 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30781 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
They should bring back RANKED team battles. I think thats where I had the most fun in this game I have ever had. Back then the season ended randomly and they said what a few weeks and there will be a better season. Now 2 years later still nothing hahahah.

Knight_Zao #3 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29003 battles

View Postarthurwellsley, on 25 January 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

Back in 2011 and 2012 I used to play team battles some afternoons. There was a player called falleneye who used to put the occassional team together.

Does anyone still play team battles?

Are there any teams which play in the afternoons?

I asked about this the other day, if someone was to put together a team i'd be more than happy to join.

Aikl #4 Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:29 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25547 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Sometimes. I quite like the gamemode, and it's a quick way of earning credits or grinding crappy tanks. Well, it would be, if the mode had some more variety. Defenders and IS-3s are ideal. Löwes work well too. Beyond the 6xHT+1xT6 LT there are few variations. Simply put, it's not worth going too 'light' because of tactical limitations. For the same reason premium ammo is rather effective in TBs. It's not unbeatable, but most T8s are not exactly armoured to withstand it - save for the Defender and VK100.01P.

There are also few teams around in the weekdays. Waiting times are long, and you might end up with the same top clan team three-four times in a row. On the flip side, there are plenty of 'weekend teams' that are hardly even fun to play against for the opposite reason. With the ongoing mission for bonds, I'd expect even less players doing TBs too.

Bennie182 #5 Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53694 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
I like to play them, but the problem I have is that most teams say only PL/CZ etc are allowed to join and not too much English speaking teams. Very annoying, besides the fact that I already find it hard to find a team of the same skill level! Mostly it's a lot above and I'm not allowed to join, or loads of teams with trashy players I don't want to join myself, because I doubt I'd have a good chance of gaining something out of playing with them.

Also tagged with old days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users