• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kirk_Helmet #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 38474 battles
  • [PAPKO] PAPKO

Hello everyone.

In last few patches we can see that WG is adjusting the stats of many tanks, mainly buffing them. That includes premium tanks. It's all nice, but seeing that soviet premium medium tanks at tier 8 are getting buffed again I'd like to ask if WG is planning to do anything with those of premium medium tanks that are really underperforming?

I don't want to start another conversation about tanks with prefferable MM (like IS-6, KV-5, 112 etc.) because WG has already stated that they're planning to rework them so we just need to be patient and see what will be done about them. Instead I would like to know if WG is planning to do anything about Panther 8.8 which, if you take a look at the screenshot below, is underperforming like no other premium medium tank at tier 8 (apart from those with small data set which there is no point to take into account).

I know that this tank already had some buffs in the past but let's be honest - before the buff it was abysmal and now it's "just" very bad. First of all this tank should never be given normal MM. I'd like to know if WG is planning anything about this tank. Maybe players have any good suggestions? 

Edited by Kirk_Helmet, 25 January 2018 - 03:53 PM.

hasnainrakha57 #2 Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14762 battles
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
Super Pershing is totally useless!

vasilinhorulezz #3 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22813 battles

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 26 January 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

Super Pershing is totally useless!

It used to have 2 plates of spaced armor on the UFP, the second one was removed making the armor weaker, and it's one of the oldest premiums, so pretty much everyone knows where to shoot it, 

the fact that it's full of weakspots doesn't help either, it's mediocre at best.

But, hey let's give 20 p/w ratio on the t54 mod1, because it really needs more buffs.

SuedKAT #4 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

In traditional WG fashion the look at the statistics backwards, they seem to think that better a tank performs the more buffs it needs, so yes lets all rejoice for the upcoming 9.22 buffs to the T-44-100 and our new speed demon the T-54 Proto. 

Even after a bottle of vodka I would be able to balance tanks better than this....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users