Complete noob looking for relaxed clan with TS3

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Merlin1992_1 #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 319 battles

Hey guys.

I am very new to the game, and I am looking for a relaxed clan that is willing to play as a team though.

I mainly play low tier tanks and I am planning on driving team battles and strongholds one day, it is important to me that I am free to use whatever tank I want ,as long as it's the right level for strongholds and other large scale team matches.

If you are alright with that, feel free to contact me ingame.

I live in England.

StinkyStonky #2 Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28291 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Hi Merlin,

most clans will require you to have at least a Tier 6 if not a Tier 8.

Even those that let you join (to make up their numbers) wont really do much with you until you are up to at least tier 6.

One exception would be WOT-UNI.  They train new (and old) players.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/532340-world-of-tanks-university-get-trained-here-from-beginners-to-advanced-clan-wars-included-also-seeking-instructors/

rustysprite #3 Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22103 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Come back when you have 1000 games and check The Dingers out Merlin  ;)

http://thedingers.eu/index.php

http://forum.worldof...ishy-gold-bots/

Bulldogs will be along soon to offer you a slot...  :P

Merlin1992_1 #4 Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 319 battles

Just to remind you guys, I am not looking for some kind of statistical oriented clan. I know there are many around who put some kind of importance in to statistics and what kind of tanks you play.

I however am looking for a funclan with members who play for fun, and have no problem with joining a platoon with lower ranked players. If this is not you, don't waste your time replying to my thread.

I am not looking for some kind of training clan either, nor do I have to come back when I have a 1000 matches, as clans with such requirements or way of thinking, are not the kind of clans I am looking for.

Thank you.

Joggaman #5 Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:19 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23953 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Yes, I'm afraid our requirements would be too much for you...:teethhappy:

Check out our recruitment-thread and you will see what I mean. 

aronsearle #6 Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33325 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

We don't care about stats or what tanks you play.

A few people in our clan occasionally play Low tiers (sub tier 6).

However, you come across as a bit of an unfriendly so and so, not sure if you mean to. If you can charm my socks off we might consider offering you a place, maybe.

morbidduck #7 Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1175 battles

we are a new English speaking casual/social clan that shares our teamspeak with 2 other tank clans, brt_6 and brit6, which gives a better opportunity for platooning. Our members are able to access training from the other clans as well as taking part in their skirmish and 7v7 games if they want. We offer a no pressure, no bullsh!t clan. We do not care about stats. 16+.

Merlin1992_1 #8 Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 319 battles

View Postaronsearle, on 26 January 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

We don't care about stats or what tanks you play.

A few people in our clan occasionally play Low tiers (sub tier 6).

However, you come across as a bit of an unfriendly so and so, not sure if you mean to. If you can charm my socks off we might consider offering you a place, maybe.

I am just being honest.

I am looking for a clan and people come in telling me to play more and don't look for a clan yet. Pretty much the answer I can give.

Thank you for your offer, if you are looking for a teamplayer, feel free to message me. If you think I don't fit in, fair enough.

Cheers.,

Merlin1992_1 #9 Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 319 battles

View Postmorbidduck, on 26 January 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

we are a new English speaking casual/social clan that shares our teamspeak with 2 other tank clans, brt_6 and brit6, which gives a better opportunity for platooning. Our members are able to access training from the other clans as well as taking part in their skirmish and 7v7 games if they want. We offer a no pressure, no bullsh!t clan. We do not care about stats. 16+.

Sounds fun to me! I am ingame right now.

aronsearle #10 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33325 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Honesty is good, just be carefull not to be too prickly.

The basic issue is that virtually any clan is going to struggle to accomadate someone with so few games and only low tier tanks (most players do not join clans until they have more games and higher tier tanks). If you are what you say you are BOF could be very good for fit you, but....... I will be upfront and tell you that you will struggle to play with anyone on a regular basis until you have more +5-6 tier tanks. Asking someone to come back when they have XXX games is perfectly reasonable and not 'stat obsession'. The Dingers might also be a good clan to for you to consider from what I hear.

We had someone join 1+ month ago who only had tier 5 tanks. He's still in, got a number of guys playing with him, but did struggle and ended up buying a prem tier 8 to join in on strongholds.

Our clan info is below. I won't chase you in game. Either come find me on Discord or come back after you have at least 1 tier 6 tank. Please take this in the spirit it is given, I am trying to be helpfull and honest, be wary of clans who just want numbers.

http://forum.worldof...h-and-platoons/

Edited by aronsearle, 26 January 2018 - 09:06 PM.

The_Gruesome_Twosome #11 Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3207 battles
I love reading through some of the posts. Aronsearle from BOF you come across also a little unfriendly or talking down to people. ( like you are a better person than others ) Sure you don't mean to either. 

Merlin1992_1 #12 Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 319 battles

View Postaronsearle, on 26 January 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

Honesty is good, just be carefull not to be too prickly.

The basic issue is that virtually any clan is going to struggle to accomadate someone with so few games and only low tier tanks (most players do not join clans until they have more games and higher tier tanks). If you are what you say you are BOF could be very good for fit you, but....... I will be upfront and tell you that you will struggle to play with anyone on a regular basis until you have more +5-6 tier tanks. Asking someone to come back when they have XXX games is perfectly reasonable and not 'stat obsession'. The Dingers might also be a good clan to for you to consider from what I hear.

We had someone join 1+ month ago who only had tier 5 tanks. He's still in, got a number of guys playing with him, but did struggle and ended up buying a prem tier 8 to join in on strongholds.

Our clan info is below. I won't chase you in game. Either come find me on Discord or come back after you have at least 1 tier 6 tank. Please take this in the spirit it is given, I am trying to be helpfull and honest, be wary of clans who just want numbers.

http://forum.worldof...h-and-platoons/

Thanks for your advise, I appreciate it really. Extremely helpful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users