Clear superiority, team camp

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

topfox #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66085 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT
Team has clear superioty example 6 vs 2 and all what they can do is camping? :hiding:  How difficult it is really PUSH all same time and destroy enemy?? Example today map Malinovka enemy team was at beach side and our team at hill mostly. They couldnt attack. They just sit there and wonder how 2 enemy tank keep them there. Rest enemy team was at beach side and base. There was none behind those 2 enemy. And we lost that battle, Enemy side was that where is no houses except that temple or church ruin. And our team had houses before field. I was defending with 4 other team member beach side and rest ones camp at hill side and at hill. 

SuedKAT #2 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:16 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Yes a lemming train can and often will be stopped by just a few "defenders", no one wants to get shot after all, what tends to make it rolling again is if someone starts pushing, someone needs to be brave enough to take a hit, else nothing happens.

Homer_J #3 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttopfox, on 25 January 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

Team has clear superioty example 6 vs 2

You mean 1 vs 2 and 5 onlookers?:(

Jigabachi #4 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Replay?

Mimos_A #5 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22118 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
Hey looks, it's our resident "I can't get my winrate positve but it's everybody else's fault" guy again.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27124 battles

View Posttopfox, on 25 January 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

Team has clear superioty example 6 vs 2 and all what they can do is camping? :hiding:  How difficult it is really PUSH all same time and destroy enemy?? 

So did you push your flank? If not why should you expect anyone else to do the same?

Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 19652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHomer_J, on 25 January 2018 - 09:20 PM, said:

You mean 1 vs 2 and 5 onlookers?:(

In this case more like "why go in 4 ( 5 with arty ) vs 6 when 3 ( 4 with arty which is understandable ) can just camp in the back making it a 1 ( 2 with arty ) vs 6 and watch what happens then go in when the enemy is low health and not expecting it..."

http://wotreplays.eu...975-t28_concept

I was lucky the enemy was dumber than my team. Sometimes it's better to just go in alone, do as much damage as you can and hope your team doesn't do everything in their power to reverse the advantage you gave them. 

View Posttopfox, on 25 January 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

Team has clear superioty example 6 vs 2 and all what they can do is camping? :hiding:  How difficult it is really PUSH all same time and destroy enemy?? Example today map Malinovka enemy team was at beach side and our team at hill mostly. They couldnt attack. They just sit there and wonder how 2 enemy tank keep them there. Rest enemy team was at beach side and base. There was none behind those 2 enemy. And we lost that battle, Enemy side was that where is no houses except that temple or church ruin. And our team had houses before field. I was defending with 4 other team member beach side and rest ones camp at hill side and at hill. 

Sometimes that 6 vs 2 advantage can turn against you. I dare to say many players are just not good enough to judge a situation and act accordingly. I have lost or almost lost so many situations because a few players mop up the enemies losing a lot of their health in the process then come herp and derp who have been camping in the back the entire game and see a clear path and attack blindly ( this often happens on assault when they should be defending or have a good position but become tired of playing the long game ) and totally get owned by those who reteated or camped in the base the entire time. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 25 January 2018 - 10:16 PM.

topfox #8 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:17 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66085 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 25 January 2018 - 10:53 PM, said:

So did you push your flank? If not why should you expect anyone else to do the same?

​Well how to push because there was against us most of enemy team and we have 1 light , 2 heavy t9 and t8 and something else. Enemy had good positions against us and our team most of team was at hill side and camping. 

topfox #9 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66085 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

View PostMimos_A, on 25 January 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

Hey looks, it's our resident "I can't get my winrate positve but it's everybody else's fault" guy again.

Hey, looks its our an unmarried marion again in the air. Nothing can be asked or commented here unless you begin to blame the creator of the topic for something. It's time to sit back on the school bench and train yourself to use those brains whose training is badly over. If you really have nothing else to do but open your head here and raise unpopular comments, you can just chop up exactly as long where the pepper grows and miss out on those obscure comments.

​I do mistakes, but I dont do them all the time. All us do mistakes. Even you. Im not alone in the field, and I didnt ask why this situation is so difficult for most of players, for nothing. If you really are so juvenile type. please dont come here to playing a big boy and disturbing the empty day in your comments with others. You might think about the subject and not play stupid in every turn. :angry:

Kozzy #10 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

Major

• Player
  • 38750 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View Posttopfox, on 25 January 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

Team has clear superioty example 6 vs 2 and all what they can do is camping? :hiding:  How difficult it is really PUSH all same time and destroy enemy?? Example today map Malinovka enemy team was at beach side and our team at hill mostly. They couldnt attack. They just sit there and wonder how 2 enemy tank keep them there. Rest enemy team was at beach side and base. There was none behind those 2 enemy. And we lost that battle, Enemy side was that where is no houses except that temple or church ruin. And our team had houses before field. I was defending with 4 other team member beach side and rest ones camp at hill side and at hill. 

View PostJigabachi, on 25 January 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

Replay?

Yeah, OP, post up the replay so we can see how bad it was...

Obsessive_Compulsive #11 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

General

• Player
  • 23900 battles

View Posttopfox, on 26 January 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

you can just chop up exactly as long where the pepper grows and miss out on those obscure comments.

Mimos_A #12 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22118 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View Posttopfox, on 26 January 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

Hey, looks its our an unmarried marion again in the air.Nothing can be asked or commented here unless you begin to blame the creator of the topic for something.It's time to sit back on the school bench and train yourself to use those brains whose training is badly over.If you really have nothing else to do but open your head here and raise unpopular comments, you can just chop up exactly as long where the pepper grows and miss out on those obscure comments.

​I do mistakes, but I dont do them all the time. All us do mistakes. Even you. Im not alone in the field, and I didnt ask why this situation is so difficult for most of players, for nothing. If you really are so juvenile type. please dont come here to playing a big boy and disturbing the empty day in your comments with others.You might think about the subject and not play stupid in every turn. :angry:

If you want some genuine help, post replays, ask how to improve, how to deal with situations. But you don't, all you do here is whine about what others do and don't.

jabster #13 Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12526 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Posttopfox, on 26 January 2018 - 09:26 AM, said:

Hey, looks its our an unmarried marion again in the air. Nothing can be asked or commented here unless you begin to blame the creator of the topic for something. It's time to sit back on the school bench and train yourself to use those brains whose training is badly over. If you really have nothing else to do but open your head here and raise unpopular comments, you can just chop up exactly as long where the pepper grows and miss out on those obscure comments.

​I do mistakes, but I dont do them all the time. All us do mistakes. Even you. Im not alone in the field, and I didnt ask why this situation is so difficult for most of players, for nothing. If you really are so juvenile type. please dont come here to playing a big boy and disturbing the empty day in your comments with others. You might think about the subject and not play stupid in every turn. :angry:

Maybe if you tried to stop coming across as one of those players that when you lose it’s all your team’s fault and when you win it’s down to you then you’d get more constructive comments. Just a suggestion.

Archaean #14 Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14952 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostSuedKAT, on 25 January 2018 - 09:16 PM, said:

Yes a lemming train can and often will be stopped by just a few "defenders", no one wants to get shot after all, what tends to make it rolling again is if someone starts pushing, someone needs to be brave enough to take a hit, else nothing happens.

SuedKAT mentioned the mighty Defender. Russian bias confirmed.

ZlatanArKung #15 Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:24 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
Malinovka is a stupid crapmap that should get removed. That is why pushing 6 v 2 can be a bad move.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users