Chinese medium line buff?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Deadlytankman101 #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9522 battles
  • [B1C] B1C
Looking at tanks.gg, the t-34-2 is worse than the t-44 in pretty much every way, the story continues at tier 7,9 and 10. To get the top gun on the 120 you need 118k xp! The first 59k playing with a tier 7 performing gun. Seeing wargaming buff the russian meds hopefully they will wake up and realise that the chinese mediums actually exist and need a buff to bring them up to date and competative again. Anyone else agree?

Edited by Deadlytankman101, 25 January 2018 - 09:51 PM.

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:20 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20724 battles

View PostDeadlytankman101, on 25 January 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

Looking at tanks.gg, the t-34-2 is worse than the t-44 in pretty much every way, the story continues at tier 7,9 and 10. To get the top gun on the 120 you need 118k xp! The first 59k playing with a tier 7 performing gun. Seeing wargaming buff the russian meds hopefully they will wake up and realise that the chinese mediums actually exist and need a buff to bring them up to date and competative again. Anyone else agree?

I would agree, in fact, probably every agrees. This has been like this for ages and shockingly ignored through every patch for some reason but I suspect they will get buffed sooner rather than later since the British was also ignored for a long time and look at them now. It's one of those things in life really, when something has been that way for so long it's just ignored and accepted as the norm and the way things are. It's a pity really though as I always fancied the tier7 medium with the cut in half T-34 chassis spliced with a Soviet style hemispherical turret, really low and stealthy but simply ruined by that God awful gun handling to the point, as much as I love the look of it, I didn't bother to grind passed tier5 as they all get that "why is this gun so bad?" treatment and as much as they offer very good camo and stealth values, it's obviously never as good as their light tank alternatives, the WZ series, which obviously keep their excellent camo rating while on the move along with better gun handling, better mobility, better view range and similar lvs of armor tbh so... ya, nothing gained in taking the medium option and like you said, other medium tanks are pretty much better in every area or at least areas that really matter. Pity, as it's a totally wasted line of tanks and could add some nice alternative playstyle if WG devs gave them some love. 

Edit- I have the tier9 Chinese medium unlocked for a LOOOOooooooonnnnnngggg time but just no way, the grind, the suffering, and for what? a bad tank? nah

Edited by TungstenHitman, 25 January 2018 - 10:24 PM.

SuedKAT #3 Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
The T-34-2 is not just worse than the T-44 in pretty much every way, it worse than pretty much any other tier 8 MT in pretty much every way. The reason for the upcoming buffs to the tier 8 Russian MT's are beyond me, especially the mobility buff to the Proto which was supposed to be an armored MT that traded mobility for armor and once again WG's balance team show how little they know about the game they are supposed to balance. The T-34-2 did however need buffs even before the upcoming buffs to the Russian MT's, same with the T-34-1 which used to be great but now is just a shadow of it's former glory.

Edited by SuedKAT, 25 January 2018 - 10:38 PM.

ValkyrionX #4 Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42484 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI
the 121 need only more turret and side armor..for the rest i find the others (t34-2/ t34-1 and wz 120) very fun tanks , yes..and buff the 121B too (the dpm is terrible) :P 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users